Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 11:42

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:I shook my head again, seeing deeply. My earlier fear had subsided by now, but it was being replaced by another fear. I feared for Peter. I'd been hoping he'd control whatever had happened to him, return by now...... but there was no sign. None.

(Lewis!! Smile hug)

I had no idea what to do.. No, that wasn't true, I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to go to the Org and the second I got in, I wanted someone to tell me it hadn't been Peter, that it had all been a mistake and there was no harm done. But I knew it would never be that easy

Looking at Pippy's face, I didn't need any telepathy to know what she was thinking, what she was hoping. But it wouldn't be that easy. It really had been him, I knew it. I just didn't know what'd happened, what had caused that, or what would happen next. I didn't know if he'd ever return.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 40 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 11:49

( Surprised and cute, rose Leo!!)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 13:39

New character

Name: Lewis
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown
    Hair length: medium length and stylish (Goes off to the left)
    Height: 5'9
    Personality: Happy Charming and deceptive
    Family: Brother: Owen
    Mother: Jayne
    Father: Vince
    Ability: Unknown

All this data appeared on a screen in front of a tall man with dark-grey hair and a slim body, looking about 45. This man was Vincent and for some reason he was filling in data about his oldest son Lewis onto his laptop. Why Vince was doing this is unknown. He shut his laptop after saving the file and then walked out of his study and into the Kitchen where his wife Jayne stood and made tea. It was the day of the eclipse and Lewis and Owen were in the garden looking up in amazement. After the Eclipse Lewis and Owen came into the kitchen and Owen told his little brother he would play with him later. Owen was about 6 and adored his big brother Lewis and Lewis adored him. Whenever Lewis got in from school or in form been out with friends he would always spend some time with his brother.

After a nice home cooked tea Lewis went upstairs and started to pack his bags for school the next day. He got all his files and paperwork and shoved them in his bag. He spent a bit of time on the phone t his current girlfriend (He was always dating girls) then went to bed....

Morning!!! Shouted Lewis little brother Owen as Owen pulled Lewis' blanket off and laughed. Lewis sat up on the side of his bed and smiled at his little brother. Lewis checked his hair in the mirror and then got his shirt, tie, trouser,s shoes and black blazer on ready for school. He hopped downstairs and Gave his mam and hug and kiss on the cheek as he then went to get the bus. Lewis stood at the bus stop playing on his phone when eventually the bus came. He stuck his hand out, got on, payed his money to school, and went and sat down, still on his phone. At the next stop his best friend Chris got on and sat down next to him. Chris was 10days younger than Lewis but about 10mm taller. Chris was quiet around people he didn't know but really nice and funny to the people he did know. He had short blonde hair and was quite thin and built considering he went boxing with Lewis but also played for a football team. They both sat down and talked for a bit.
    Hey mate how ya' doing?
    I'm good, i was texting Adam earlier and i was laughing because he was going all crazy that a painting he painted a few weeks ago has came true. Well so he says, he says he has a sketch thing of it that he will bring in but i bet he is probably drawing it right now just to try and show off.
    Haha, Yeah most likely.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 13:44

( Smile Hi Lewis)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 17:30

(Hi Lowri Very Happy)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 20:58

After a boring day at school Lewis and Chris are walking out of school as Adam runs after them and shows them a scrap piece of paper he drew on and a newspaper article from this morning.
    You guys im telling you, i drew the future, i drew this two weeks ago and now today it comes true
    Haha yeah okay adam, go take your medication and go to sleep
    I'm telling you, im not going crazy i swear.
    Okay adam, we believe you
    they both laughed and walked off as adam went and got on his bus home
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 21:00

(*wants to know what he drew*)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 21:32

(It was just a bush crash Very Happy)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 21:33

bus*
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 21:38

(just Laughing )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 22:06

Lewis got home and as he got home his dad was sitting facing him with the laptop while his mam and brother sat coloring in. Lewis got changed into a dark t-shirt, and dark joggers. Later that night he got a text from Chris asking him to come to the old port just down from the beach. Lewis went there and there he saw Chris with a group of His friends from school.
    There was;
    Chris
    Brandon
    Jack
    Chloe (Lewis GIRLFRIEND)
    Anna
    & James

When Lewis arrived Chris was punching into an old car and Chloe was using Pyro against a steal wall. Anna kept jumping off from a high platform, hitting the floor, regenerating and climbing back up. James was Using TK to move objects about while Jack was concentrating and hovering above the ground. While brandon used super speed to go round in circles. All of Lewis' friends have had abilities for the past few years but they had all promised to never use them and keep a normal life. When they all saw Lewis they all rushed over and told him that they all got texts to meet here.

They all sat around talking for a bit until suddenly a boy who looked about 3 years older suddenly appeared. (T/S MANIP.)
    Hello, my name is Joseph, if any of you have noticed i got your school, but i am your age. Well i am in this time period. I am from the future and you are all going to need to master your abilities to be ready for what is to come.
    What about me? I dont have an abilitie lewis said as he stood up.
    Lewis, your the most important Piece of this puzzle
    They all looks surprised as the boy then dissapeared.

(I know that was pretty quick and rushed but i just wanted you to all get the jist of Lewis' life. The big story is about to begin) Smile
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 22:07

yes just ;-)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 22:07

( Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 22:27

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:I shook my head again, seeing deeply. My earlier fear had subsided by now, but it was being replaced by another fear. I feared for Peter. I'd been hoping he'd control whatever had happened to him, return by now...... but there was no sign. None.

(Lewis!! Smile hug)

I had no idea what to do.. No, that wasn't true, I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to go to the Org and the second I got in, I wanted someone to tell me it hadn't been Peter, that it had all been a mistake and there was no harm done. But I knew it would never be that easy

Looking at Pippy's face, I didn't need any telepathy to know what she was thinking, what she was hoping. But it wouldn't be that easy. It really had been him, I knew it. I just didn't know what'd happened, what had caused that, or what would happen next. I didn't know if he'd ever return.

I heard Lowri's analysis - she had seen him, she would know if it was Peter or not.. but then.. with all of his powers, would they even be able to stop him, to help him? Could they even try and predict his moves, was there are point in hope?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 22:34

I just don't know what to do, I whispered, my thoughts following the same path as Pippy's. And even thinking of trying to capture him, stop him, imprison him - it hurt. It hurt more than having my head sliced open had.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 22:43

The clouds flew over head, nice and calm. Lewis stood on the side of his house looking up and his arms at his side. He shut his eyes and let himself fall. Everything seemed to be slowing down, he was falling, he saw the pathway in the alley in between his house and next door. He could see the bins and the part of the pathment he was about to hit. He saw it getting closer..and closer... and closer..... Bang!

Suddenly Lewis sat up in his bed as the doorbell was rung. He put his head in his hands and rubbed his hands off his face. He then rubbed his hand through his hair and went to open the door. When he opened the door there was Chloe his girlfriend. A beautiful brunette who had a cheeky look on her face. He smiled at her as she examined his nice toned body.
    She came in and sat in the living room as Lewis went upstairs to get changed. It had now been a year and Lewis and his friends were now 16. Chloe sat in the living room talking to Lewis' Mum as he was upstairs. Eventually he came down in some nice designer jeans and a tight t-shirt which helped show off his muscles. Lewis and Chloe were getting the metro (its like the tube in London but the north east version) to go into the main part of the city. Once out of the house they locked hands with each other and walked to the train station.

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2264

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 11:47