Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 3 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:30

(And this random pale vampire's there too?)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 3 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:41

Nod its leon.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:41

(Should someone sense him there? Who?)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:44

leon biniski, and he's with Lola. Laughing he's been there for days although i havnt rped it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:45

(Nah, I meant who should sense him there and go see Laughing )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:15

Wayward Daughter wrote:"I don't think so.... except Lleucu might speak all languages, with her telepathy. Maybe she could help."

"Okay, can you go get her and Harry?" asked Bea, as she turned back to Kasia, who had spent the time trying to understand what they were going on about. [color=red]"We're looking for someone who speaks Polish."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:18

Erin nodded, and raced back to the palace. As she arrived, she began calling out mentally for both of them, knowing they'd hear. Lleucu arrived within seconds, and she explained what she knew of what was going on.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:33

Bea waited until she could feel Lleucu's presence in her mind
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:41

While Erin waited there for Harry, Lleucu ran on, heading in the direction she'd seen in Erin's mind. She soon reached Bea. When she did, she reached out through Bea's mind to find Kasia.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:27

Harry bounded down the stairs when he heard Erin call - he had been playing with Cas in the attic, and Bea smiled a wolfish grin when she saw Lleucu.

"Kasia, this is Lleucu, can you tell us what happened?" she asked slowly, and wondered if Kasia would understand that.

Suddenly, she started to babble a relentless stream of Polish. "My name's Kasia Lewski, I'm eighteen years old, and I live in Warsaw. I don't have a father, and my mother is dead, so I.. lived with my boyfriend, Mikael. He's a very angry man, and when I got pregnant, he told me to get an abortion, and I say no. I said I would raise my baby on my own, and he hit him. Tell me that I am stupid, and couldn't raise my baby if I wanted to. He hit me again and again, and it hurt the baby, so I get angry, and then.. this happened, and now I'm a wolf, and.. Mikael's dead.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:48

Lleucu was shocked, while her RPer wondered how Kasia had been able to shift while pregnant. She translated what she'd heard to Bea.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:51

(The baby died, she's about to find out..)

[i]Bea didn't seem to think of the baby yet, more interested in finding out how she had managed to join this pack - she couldn't be a relation of Seth or Erin, because then she would have joined their old pack, which she meant she had be related to her. "You said you don't have a father? Did your mother ever tell you about him?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:59

(Half-sister? I was guessing that or a cousin. And Crying or Very sad )

"She'd have to be related to you and Harry, right, Bea?" Lleucu was thinking along the same lines. "Or were there any others who'd be in the same pack? People from your area, their families?"
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 19:14

(Nod)

"I don't think so, because we weren't even meant to have a pack back there - I got the gene from my father, and I'm betting that she's.. my sister, muttered Bea, as Kasia began to think back to things her mother had said to her.

"She say he not good.. she say he not deserve me for daughter.. he never talk us."

"Did she ever mention a name?" asked Bea, slowing her thoughts again

"Jackson"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 19:23

Lleucu scanned Bea's mind for any recognition of that name, which would be there.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 19:47

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Harry bounded down the stairs when he heard Erin call - he had been playing with Cas in the attic, and Bea smiled a wolfish grin when she saw Lleucu.

[i]Grinning at him, Erin explained how she and Bea had heard a new wolf-girl and weren't sure who she was.

(Sorry, delayed reply to that Razz)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:37

Lola finally let Leon out to hunt but she stayed behind him. As they returned back to the Coven grounds, she began her questioning.

"How do you know Owain?" Lola began.

"He was a friend of my sister. You see's I knew you was going to ask me this and I think its better for me to go. For me to go and not be judged upon nor have your pity. Owain was in the same coven. You see now, my sister was a Brasov."

"What was her name?" Lola asked.

"Reine. Married to Durant. I was never fond of him mysellf but to be fair I didn't really care about her nor that kind. You see's, if you ask me they went out looking for trouble and it came smacking them right in the keister. Dey were all a bit loopy especially the Welsh one."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:42

( lol! *loves how he talks*)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:51

Lola couldn't help but release a small bit of laughter, but the conversation and turned interesting. She paused taking a moment to think. "And what do you know about Vlad?"

"What don't I know, hey? He waz one of those vampires who thought he could do it all, bossing people aroundz like they were his puppets (even though they were). But I knowz what yourz thinking, you want to knowz more about his misses, ey? First thing, what a beauty she was. I wouldn't of minded of having an hour with her alone. But yer she too was the 'Green Queen'." Said Leon. The smirk was planted on his face as if he was reminiscing.

"But that's it. That's what I don't understand. Vlad wanted me to be 'Green Queen' but why?"

Leon sniggered. "Why duz you think? It's cuz you got a nice ass, Lola."

Lola couldn't help but again laugh. "No reallyz, I don't know. But who duz know but the puppet master himself? Maybe he wanted you in his bed, hey who knowz but I can't say youz on all fourz is a bit of a turn on."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:53

(Chris has been gone too long so she nearly moved on with Vlad lol! )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 23:00

"It's got to be more than that. He can control any vampire and make them sleep with him. But I guess I would never know nor would it matter." Lola replied to him.

"I wouldn't be too surez. You see's your friend Seline told me yourz story. Youz have no clear ending."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 23:04

(In short, he's just evil)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 23:41

Wayward Daughter wrote:Lleucu scanned Bea's mind for any recognition of that name, which would be there.

Suddenly, there was another new voice.

"Bea, is that you? But then who's the new girl?"

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 12:49

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:Lleucu scanned Bea's mind for any recognition of that name, which would be there.

Suddenly, there was another new voice.

"Bea, is that you? But then who's the new girl?"

(Is she meant to know who that is?)

Bea heard Kasia say the name, and tried to smile. She had a sister - well, she had always wanted a sister.. but that was when she was a teenager, and her younger brother kept calling her short, even when she wasn't. What was she going to do? Well, that was a stupid question, what could she do, really? Kasia was.. "Kasia, did you say.. you were pregnant when you phased? When you became a wolf?"

Just before Kasia could answer the question, they both heard the new voice. "There more.. you?" she asked, wondering how many more people could fit into her head before she just exploded.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 13:23

(I'm assuming the mental voice sounds a bit like the physical voice)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 3:13