Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 23:48

In an instant, Nathan had flown into him, throwing him backwards into an armoured car at a terrifying speed. For about a second, I thought it'd be enough - forgetting about his ability. He was laughing again as he rose. Mockingly, he taunted us about his ability, as if he'd forgotten that his half-brother could deactivate that.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 15:05

You're right, they can't do anything to stop you, he admitted, and as he spoke, everyone involuntarily turned to watch him. But I can.

At once, Peter began to protest that, saying that he shouldn't have to, but he replied that it was his own responsibility. He crossed over to Samedi in a few, simple steps. His brother didn't even seem to think of moving away. Reaching out, he touched the top of his head, an expression of sheer focus and concentration on his face, which was hiding the trace of grief. Samedi crumpled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:15

After that, the rest of the men seemed to change their minds and give in so quickly, it was almost laughable. The entire matter was dealt with in less than an hour.

We all ready? Peter asked, waiting to teleport us all back to New York. The Haitian, however, shook his head.

I am sorry, Peter, but I cannot help you as you ask.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:02

Question
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:06

(This is where I leave canon, btw Wink )

Immediately, we all began protesting, Peter the strongest, but he wouldn't listen to any of us. After a moment, he shook his head, holding a hand up for silence.

I cannot, he repeated. Without waiting for an answer, he walked away, leaving us all stunned. Had we come all this way for nothing?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:40

(Assumed Wink And why?!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:47

( Wink )

Within minutes, I was further shaken, as Nathan made his own announcement.

Pete.... I'm not coming back with you.

Why not?! he asked at once. Nathan shook his head.

Don't take this the wrong way.... it isn't a criticism of you or anything....

You're joining Dad?

Nathan nodded.

All of this, he gestured around. He's right, Pete. The world needs more abilities, it needs this formula of his. Look what one man managed to do, here.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 22:35

Peter continued to protest, but Nathan didn't answer any more. He just glanced upwards, and within seconds he'd soared out of sight.

Are you gonna go after him? I asked shakily. Peter shook his head.

There'd be no point, he admitted. I couldn't persuade him to change his mind.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 23:08

What about your cover, though? If he goes to Pinehearst... surely he'd say...

I forced a smile at that comment, inwardly laughing.

Oh, I can take care of that, believe me, I answered lightly. I'm more worried about going on and stopping them.... since the Haitian also refused.

Peter frowned.

I don't know what we'll do, really....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 23:21

Well, we can't do anything here, for a start, I pointed out. I was trying to keep my tone light, but in reality I was worried, and not just about the issues we'd raised. Nathan's abandonment had raised old questions in me, and now I was wondering again if I was doing the right thing here.

Yeah, let's get back, Peter nodded, reaching out to me. I took his hand and waited to be teleported. But nothing happened. After several minutes, I frowned.

Why isn't it working? I asked.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 11:52

I don't know, he answered distractedly, trying again to teleport but once more in vain. He glanced around, and upwards.

There's no second eclipse, I frowned. And we ought to be out of his range....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:57

Peter agreed with that, but neither of us could explain it. Frustrated, I suggested that he tried teleporting again, but predictably, it didn't work. He couldn't use any of his abilities, it seemed. Neither could I.

What's happening? I muttered to myself. Maybe I should have been more worried. After all, I needed my own ability.... for so many reason. Maybe I was just numbed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 21:58

For a long while, I was completely confused, trying and trying to find some explanation, or even just get a glimpse of an ability back. Then, suddenly, as I understood, I smiled.

I don't think we're gonna need him after all, Peter, I commented.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:40

(Question)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:56

( Laughing Smile )

What do you mean?! he asked. I grinned.

We don't need him, I answered, almost bragging. You just need me to let you in.

But... that wouldn't work....unless... are you saying....? he tailed off, looking at me incredulously. I was by now struggling not to just leap up and down in idiotic joy.

Yeah, I'm saying!! I crowed. I'm the one who was blocking us, Peter! I'm like that agent! I've got the same power!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 18:41

You've got the same ability?! he exclaimed. I just beamed.

Looks like it.... I'll try to stop it, now. Teleport us back.

He did so, and I knew I'd succeeded, when seconds later everything vanished. We reappeared outside the Primatech building in New York. I was grinning again within minutes.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 20:52

We're really going to do this!! I grinned, overjoyed. I could barely believe it! So many months of spying, and now here I was.... the key, at last, to finishing this. To defeating them.

We are, Peter nodded. Tomorrow.

Tomorrow?!

I was startled, at first, having expected to wait and plan more beforehand. But as I thought about it, I began to see.... why wait? We had what we needed, now. More than what we needed.

No, actually.... tomorrow will work. Meet me at the side entrance. I'll let you in.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 13:17

Returning back to New Jersey, I began thinking. It was strangely ironic that I'd gained this ability, of all possibilities, and now, too.... strange timing. A weird coincidence, or maybe even fate, I mused. That is, if fate or destiny even existed. I wasn't certain on that one. Thinking back, I began wondering if I'd missed something, earlier. Had I ever been negating before? I didn't think so.... there'd been nothing clear, anyway. But there'd been that one time when Peter had began attacking me after losing control of his brother's ability - he'd stopped so suddenly. Regaining control just like that. And apparently, he'd had no trouble with it since. Had I been negating it unknowingly? Had we both?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 10:53

It seemed likely to be true. I pushed the questions out of my mind, though, knowing that now wasn't the time to be asking about what was past. I needed to be focusing, now. We were so close to finishing this. And I needed to focus on what I would do next.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:22

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 16:19

My sleep was restless, that night, and I'd awoken early. I paced the floor of my rooms for hours, not wanting to leave and raise any suspicion, even though I could easily deflect that away. The disbelief of the day before hadn't fully faded. This was all moving so quickly. I kept glancing over at the clock every few seconds, until it was finally time for me to move into action.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:53

Walking quickly, I made my way down to the doors. All was silent, quiet and empty. The place was almost ghostly, at this hour. Reaching the doors, I quickly prised them open, smiling as I saw Peter materialising into view outside them.

Are you ready? I asked, barely more than a whisper. He nodded. Grimly, he showed the gun he'd brought.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:16

(Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:18

(creepy smile at weird moment Razz )

Seeing the conflict clear on his face, I hesitated for a moment about whether or not I should question that. I chose not to, though. He didn't need that.

It's this way, I whispered, leading him upwards through the building.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:34

We were quiet, moving upwards, and I wondered briefly if Peter was remembering the route from the only other time he'd been here. It'd been the day we'd met, I mused. But then, maybe he'd have been too caught up in fleeing and having learned of his father's surivival, to focus on directions. Reaching the office doors, I forced the nostalgia out of my mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 10:25