Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 11: Villains - RP Thread Empty World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 17:33

"In every journey, the traveler must ask: was the right path taken? Many roads are long and winding, filled with those who have lost their way. Some forge their own course, guided by faith, seeking not a location, but a kindred soul. Others step together, finding safety in the arms of another. A few remove themselves from the trail to avoid the path of temptation. But those who watch the track too closely fail to see where it led them, and are often all too surprised by their destination."

There are many paths to choose, the challenge is finding the right one. Will you go on the path of a Hero and fulfill greatness? Or slowy slip into the dark path and become a Villian? Dark forces are gathering, the light is dying, its time to choose, time to decide on what is good in this world or what is right?

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 20:55; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 11: Villains - RP Thread Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 21:39

Brigitte was walking quickly down the street, checking her phone for the time. 5:31! Damn, she was late! She quickened her pace further, knowing that the train would be arriving soon. Unwilling to call Willow and tell her she'd be late, Brigitte broke into a slight run. She turned left into an alley that led to the train station, but pretty soon she noticed someone on her heels. She actually started to run, now, unsure whether she was just unnerved or if she was running from fear of being late, but the man caught up, pushing her against the wall, and holding a knife to her throat
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 21:51

(cue adrenaline rush Wink )

I paced my way through the building's endless corridors, unable to believe that I was late - again! This would be the fourth meeting this month I'd be late for. I knew I couldn't push that for much longer. I hurried ahead, pushing the doors open, muttering an apology. Petrelli didn't even seem to notice the interruption, and I breathed a sigh of relief and that.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 22:07

She kicked out but didn't manage to connect with his body as he began to put the knife against my throat I just want the money, he growled.

Brigitte pretended she was reaching for my pocket as she wriggled an arm free, but before she knew what she was doing, she was throwing an arm out towards him, and it collided with his shoulder, throwing his across the alley. He hit the other wall very hard, and she could hear bones crunch. She didn't stop think about what she had done, to stop and survey the damage she had done to him, she just kept running. She arrived at the train station only a minute late, and I smiled broadly when I spotted my sister
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 22:09

( Smile )

I'd barely been in there 5 minutes when Petrelli broke off his rhetoric, turning to face the doors. I wondered what he has looking or listening for. We were all here: myself, Millbrook, Knox, Parkman, Gordon. There was no one we were still waiting for. I was just about to ask, when he turned back, and began speaking again.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 22:28

(Smile)

Willow! she said, her voice enthusiastic, but it didn't seem genuine. I hugged her tightly, and she kissed my cheek, although she still seemed a bit distant.

Are you okay? I inquired, immediately concerned for my sister - older or not, I still wanted to help.

I'm great, so glad to see you, she smiled, her voice still seeming fake.

Glad to see you too, but stop lying! What happened? She shrugged off the question, simply picking up my bags and beginning to walk towards the road. Bridge!

Okay, shut up for a minute and I'll tell you, she hissed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 22:29

(I should have rewatched this to get it verbatim Razz )

I was answered moments later when the doors were thrown open. The space outside seemed empty, and for a moment I thought there was no one there, until a man appeared. His hands filled with fire, but even without that, his expression was threatening enough. I subconsciously found myself preparing for a fight.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 22:37

(Laughing Just thinking "I need to rematch Volume 3")

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 22:39

(Luckily, the inspiring fanfic has this scene Wink )

I could see the others also preparing to fight, Gordon filling his own hands with matching fire and Millbrook tensed to run. Only Petrelli seemed calm. Oddly calm, really.

It's ok, he called out. He's my son.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 23:08

That shocked us all, but I could see that it was his son who was the most shocked. His expression remained completely unbelieving, as Petrelli turned to face him.

Dad?

Peter, he nodded.

How is this possible.... you're dead! he exclaimed, confusing us all as we heard that.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 23:16

(Sad)

I let us get to the street before I asked again What happened?

You won't believe me, she warned, but shrugged and continued anyway. I.. A man tried to mug me, so.. I threw him across the alley

What? As in like.. across the alley? I asked, a little perplexed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 23:24

He'd been dead?!! WHAT?!! He made no move to explain that, however, just looking at his son.

So you're behind all this? Peter continued, a new realisation. You hurt Mom?

Like we said, we need to talk, Petrelli replied. Come give your father a hug.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 23:26

DON'T. DO. IT.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 23:29

The five of us looked like we were considering stepping away from him at that, knowing well what contact could mean in his case. His son, however, didn't seem to hesitate. He stepped forwards.

"No way.... he can't be planning to steal his own son's abilities, right? He wouldn't...." I thought, in my shock. It did seem that way..... I realised too late that my shock and conflict had made me project.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 12:44

Surprised Surprised XD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 12:52

(And that's the world-inspiring bit Razz Pretty much every V3-set Peter-centric fanfic has him hearing someone's thoughts and warning him)

Before I could even realise the extent of my mistake, he'd reacted, stepping away and telekinetically throwing Petrelli away from him. He was thrown into the opposite wall, and Millbrook raced over to check on him, while the rest of us.... we didn't really know what to do. Only Gordon seemed still primed for a fight, and that's mainly cause he's an idiot.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:00

Yeah.. said Brigitte, carefully watching my face for a reply.

She was taken aback when I smiled and let out a little chuckle
    I've only been waiting for a year!! I exclaimed.

You're insane.. No, no, I'm insane. That's what this is. It's all in my head, you're not even here, are you? And I didn't push that man. I'm talking to myself, aren't I? This is all part of my imagination?

I laughed again, louder this time. I kind of felt like running down the street and jumping for joy, but that wouldn't help convince her I was sane No, you're completely sane.. Look I looked up at the same, and even though it had been dark and cloudy a second ago, the sun peaked through the clouds, and shone down brightly.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:01

Wayward Daughter wrote:(And that's the world-inspiring bit Razz Pretty much every V3-set Peter-centric fanfic has him hearing someone's thoughts and warning him)

Before I could even realise the extent of my mistake, he'd reacted, stepping away and telekinetically throwing Petrelli away from him. He was thrown into the opposite wall, and Millbrook raced over to check on him, while the rest of us.... we didn't really know what to do. Only Gordon seemed still primed for a fight, and that's mainly cause he's an idiot.

(Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:39

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Yeah.. said Brigitte, carefully watching my face for a reply.

She was taken aback when I smiled and let out a little chuckle
    I've only been waiting for a year!! I exclaimed.

You're insane.. No, no, I'm insane. That's what this is. It's all in my head, you're not even here, are you? And I didn't push that man. I'm talking to myself, aren't I? This is all part of my imagination?

I laughed again, louder this time. I kind of felt like running down the street and jumping for joy, but that wouldn't help convince her I was sane No, you're completely sane.. Look I looked up at the same, and even though it had been dark and cloudy a second ago, the sun peaked through the clouds, and shone down brightly.

( Smile cute, rose )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 13:41

Wayward Daughter wrote:(And that's the world-inspiring bit Razz Pretty much every V3-set Peter-centric fanfic has him hearing someone's thoughts and warning him)

Seconds later, chaos ensued, but he'd already escaped by then, running away at a blurred speed like Millbrook's. The moment Petrelli'd recovered, he began barking orders for us to capture him. We did try. We all separated, going to the building's exits, knowing that he wouldn't be able to teleport out even if he could because of one of Petrelli's previously absorbed powers.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 14:31

Smile

How did you..? mumbled Brigitte, perplexed as she tried to come up with a reasonable excuse - perhaps it was all coincidence? Maybe she really was insane?

I don't know, really, I replied, honestly. They're.. gifts, I suppose. Superpowers.

What do we do now, then? Run off to Xavier's School for the Gifted? she retorted, sarcastically.

I chuckled I got mine a year ago, Bridge, you don't do anything.. And you don't get invited to join Xavier's school - if you did, you know I'd have already gone, I joked, and she smiled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 14:49

(Poor her, not getting an invite Razz )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 15:44

I'd stopped by now, standing my guard by one of the doors. My ears were strained for any sign, but I didn't really know what to listen for. I knew he'd be moving too quickly to hear, and before I hadn't been able to get any reading of his mind. Something was telling me it'd be my door he'd head for, after all. Since it'd been my accidental warning too, I guess it made sense. It would be down to me again. Hopefully this time I'd be able to recover.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 20:29

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Poor her, not getting an invite Razz )

(I know Wink)

Wayward Daughter wrote:I'd stopped by now, standing my guard by one of the doors. My ears were strained for any sign, but I didn't really know what to listen for. I knew he'd be moving too quickly to hear, and before I hadn't been able to get any reading of his mind. Something was telling me it'd be my door he'd head for, after all. Since it'd been my accidental warning too, I guess it made sense. It would be down to me again. Hopefully this time I'd be able to recover.

(Awww Sad Don't recover!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 20:33

Tensely, I prepared myself for a fight, as those instincts saying it'd be me grew stronger every second. It took only a second to form a barrier through the entrance, and another to form a taser. I tightened my grip, still waiting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 8:33