Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 15:54

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Why? asked Asher, slightly more forcefully. Lou was thinking the same question, but didn't want to push the subject.. She was clearly still hurting from whoever it was she had killed.

Immediately, I winced at that question. Matthews was right - I wanted to evade it, I wanted to avoid the entire subject. But I knew that I couldn't.

In a few months time, Jake would have caused an explosion which destroyed the SWAT team pursuing him, I began explaining, my tone sombre and hollow. I was struggling to keep the emotion away. Struggling to hide the sheer amount of pain. It wasn't his fault. He didn't mean to do it. He... he just lost control. But he still killed them all, destroyed the entire area. And the way they reacted... they blamed him. They blamed all of us. I had to go back to stop him then.... I thought it was the only way.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 15:55

( cute, rose @ Lou and Owain)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 17:55

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:Why? asked Asher, slightly more forcefully. Lou was thinking the same question, but didn't want to push the subject.. She was clearly still hurting from whoever it was she had killed.

Immediately, I winced at that question. Matthews was right - I wanted to evade it, I wanted to avoid the entire subject. But I knew that I couldn't.

In a few months time, Jake would have caused an explosion which destroyed the SWAT team pursuing him, I began explaining, my tone sombre and hollow. I was struggling to keep the emotion away. Struggling to hide the sheer amount of pain. It wasn't his fault. He didn't mean to do it. He... he just lost control. But he still killed them all, destroyed the entire area. And the way they reacted... they blamed him. They blamed all of us. I had to go back to stop him then.... I thought it was the only way.

Did it work? I asked, immediately. No.. couldn't be - she wouldn't want help if she had already saved us.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 17:58

I shook my head.

They're starting to react in the same way, still....

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 18:00

He stayed silent for a long while after she stopped speaking.. Clearly she knew him, knew him well. Better than anyone, he considered. That line actually worked? he blurted out after a while, too amused to keep the laughter in.

In my defence, I wanted to meet others with superpowers, she retorted, her smile much too wide.

He laughed again, a deep chuckle and he looked genuinely happy. So happy. Does that mean we slept together.. will sleep together?

Lou held her tongue for a second now, unsure quite how to answer. If I say no, you'll think I'm lying, if I say yes, you'll think I'm telling the truth and if I say nothing you'll think we did.. So why don't you answer.. I'm sitting at a bar, on the phone to a friend. I hang up and order another drink - you come over, say "Want to come back to mine and I'll show you my superpower?" I agree to go.. would you sleep with me?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 18:03

(Either they did, or you're making it that she was just in love with him, to make it more poigniant)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 19:54

Did I show you my superpower? asked Owain, since he hadn't quite decided on an answer - probably.

Lou had to fight a smirk before replying. You showed me yours, so I showed you mine.

Owain chuckled as well Forgot to mention, I was blonde as well.

Blonde? he said thoughtfully, pretending her hair colour would have affected his decision even remotely.

He was about to supply his affirmative answer when he was silenced by a third voice he had not expected to speak Yes, you slept with her. Now stop the fucking flirting, you're giving me a headache.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:06

( lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:26

Want me to kiss it better? offered Owain and Asher responded with a groan.

Kiss me again and I'll kill you, commented Asher, standing up. He had been lying about the headache, he felt absolutely fine.

Lou watched Asher carefully, especially at his eyes which always showed the most of his pain but all he did was offer an over the top wince to pretend he was in agony. Discerning he was fine, she smiled Thank you, Owain.

So.. erm.. are you going to tell me why we're here, Lou? asked Asher, who had clearly pieced together that they had definitely time-travelled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:40

(It's a long story Laughing And are present-them going to reply to Caryn?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:45

Wayward Daughter wrote:I shook my head.

They're starting to react in the same way, still....

Do you know what we can do? I questioned. It worried me - she hadn't given any details, but did it matter?

If I'm part of this.. do I get powers?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:48

I know about that orbing.... and manipulating molecules, that's your most powerful one. Causing explosions and freezing time. Plus you can change the weather, in a way.... you didn't have any in particular which could revive..... but.... I didn't know who else I could ask....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:55

I meant to help, replied Lou and she didn't say anything about her abilities. She was still accepting them, but it wasn't as difficult as she had felt - in fact, they made her feel better, like she was finally accepting who she was.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:58

I shook my head.

I'm still trying to work it out myself.... if I could get there in time, I ought to be able to heal him.....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:00

To see Owain, replied Lou, with a grin.

I know that. I meant why are we in this time? he said. Realising what he nearly made Lou say, he quickly continued. You don't have the power to time-travel, remember?

I don't know.. But I don't think we'll be able to get back either, she said, speaking through gritted teeth. She didn't want Owain to be a part of this conversation, she was too worried she'd let slip all the things she wanted to say.

Maybe we should go, suggested Asher - Lou wasn't sure if he had read her mind or if he was as worried about Owain finding out as she was.

Probably a good idea, agreed Lou, eagerly. Owain remained silent as the two began walking towards the door. Stay safe.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:22

Even as I'd spoken, though, I knew I was deluding myself. My tears couldn't revive. That fact was like it was carved into my heart. And I knew - I remembered clearly - that my future self had remained there, until he'd died.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:06

Wayward Daughter wrote:I shook my head.

I'm still trying to work it out myself.... if I could get there in time, I ought to be able to heal him.....

I don't think this.. orb thing time-travels, I responded, my tone apologetic. I had never been in a relationship serious enough to know what it felt like to lose something this important.. and I had definitely never killed anyone I loved, but I vaguely knew how she would be feeling - namely sad. Probably guilty.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:11

I shook my head.

It never did, I answered. I was just hoping you'd know.... just someone... more... or have another idea....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:15

Do I have other friends.. like us in the future? I asked her, curiously.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:18

You must have known almost half of us, I'm sure...
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:24

Well at least I know I get to keep my social life, I replied a little sarcastically. I'm sorry, Caryn, we don't know anyone yet, but.. when I start meeting people like us.. I'll call you.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:27

I forced a smile at that, and thanked her. I still had a hollow feeling running right through me. You'd have thought it'd been me hit by an energy bolt, not him, I thought.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:38

I think we're here to stop.. well, stop our future from happening, said Lou, once outside in the open air. The street was dark and somewhat creepy and to Lou.. familiar.

I agree. So where are we headed? asked Asher.

Where do you think? To meet the locals, replied Lou and Asher smirked. He took her hand like always and the two walked to a deserted alley before orbing.

Once they appeared in the apartment, Lou looked around - she saw herself, with the mop of blonde hair, Asher with his identical hairstyle and then one I wasn't expecting. Caryn.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:41

I'd turned away, and was almost out of the apartment when they appeared. Only the sound of the orbing distracted me. I could recognise it clearly, but couldn't understand, given how the only people ever capable of doing that were already present.

How are you here? I asked them, startled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 11:58

As I waited for their answer, my mind turned again to the question of what I could do, to save Jake. I knew, deep down, that just travelling back wouldn't be enough. That was only half of the work. And I suspected there was something I'd missed.... how had they known, for a start? About all of us? They'd been pursuing Jake even before he'd killed that squad.... and myself, I hadn't done anything to draw attention, that I knew of. I couldn't have. I hadn't healed anyone, and I didn't have a borrowed ability to use, yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 10:45