Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:27

But you've only used it about 6 times, in several months? she frowned, finding that a low number.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:31

"You try and fit six version of your life in your head." he said, jokingly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:35

I'd have thought the guidance balanced it out, though.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:38

"Maybe." Jared hadn't really thought about that.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:41

She smiled faintly. If she'd had that one, she suspected she'd have been consulting it over every tiny little detail. But then she was just guessing; she didn't have the experience of it, and she certainly didn't use her claircognizance that often.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:44

Jared felt uncomfortable when the silence kicked in again so while searching for another subject to talk about in his intelligent skull, he yawned as a sign of how tired he was. He tried to ignore that fact and took another zip of his smoothie.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:22

Sasha was also subject seaching, but at least she had the excuse of lack of super intelligence.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:31

(I have no idea what Jared could say... : Rolling Eyes Razz )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:41

(Conversations can't last forever Wink )
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:58

(True.)

Jared took and looked at his phone when he saw the time. His shift had been over for a while now. He should better get some sleep before his next one. As an answer to that his body made him yawn again, so he stood up and stretched his body a bit.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 22:04

Tired? she asked, smirking.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 12:58

Wayward Daughter wrote:I don't think I'd want to vanish from you, he replied after a long pause. I don't know why....

I couldn't help smiling suddenly, hearing that, and I was grateful of the shadows of the room we were in, making it more likely that he hadn't seen. I was blushing slightly, too. His words had raised idiotic hope in my heart, even as I tried to push it away and crush it. I knew that things couldn't be as they had been before time had altered.... and yet....

Shaking my head, I pushed my thoughts into a different direction. There was enough to focus on without me wasting my time like this. We'd really have to hide, now.... just like we'd had to before, what I'd been trying to prevent. It wouldn't be long before this'd be the better option for our kind, and that thought sent a shiver right through me.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 10:10

Well, you were a lot fun last night, commented Owain breezily. He stayed lounged back in his chair, watching her reaction intently

Lou looked a little confused then chuckled. Oh, we finally lost the big V, did we? she teased back. About time.

He didn't smile, but this was with a lot of effort I must say, younger you is far nicer. I guess blondes are more my type, he lied, blatantly.

Our daughters are blonde, replied Lou, still gaining the same reaction from him - the shock, the realisation and the frown.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 11:05

( Laughing How long is she gonna be winding him up like this?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 11:39

(Forever Wink)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 11:45

Am I ever going to get a straight answer about our relationship? he inquired, seriously

She sighed. No.

Why not? he demanded. He wanted to know, more than anything.

You think I'm here just to give you spoilers on your life? she retorted. There was only one real reason why she wasn't telling him.. she wasn't sure if she could face it. Definitely not whilst retaining this.. definitely not without screwing everything up.

He frowned Please.

You really want to know? she replied, bitterly. Wait 'til you fucking live it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 13:24

Wayward Daughter wrote:Shaking my head, I pushed my thoughts into a different direction. There was enough to focus on without me wasting my time like this. We'd really have to hide, now.... just like we'd had to before, what I'd been trying to prevent. It wouldn't be long before this'd be the better option for our kind, and that thought sent a shiver right through me.

It didn't take much for me to set my mind on that problem, and I spent most of the night worrying over it, sleeping fitfully. I couldn't find any solution. We didn't even know where to start, what had set this all off, now that our initial assumption had been proved incorrect. When Jake woke, the question of what we'd do next was the first think he spoke, and grimacing, I had to reply that I didn't have a clue.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 14:35

Why not? he continued. I thought you were from the future...

I'm not from the future, I just remember it! I interrupted. I'm not her, Jake. She was a different me. And anyway, the remembering's the problem.... all that'd show is how to have things happening as they did. The way we don't want....

You've changed some things, he pointed out. I didn't have to ask what: killing them saving him, meeting him before I should, getting that new ability of his manifested earlier.... but I still shook my head.

Not enough.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 15:39

Isn't there anyone you could ask, then, to find out what to target? he suggested. The idea made me burst out into sudden laughter.

Sorry, I apologised. It's a good idea, a great one, I'm just laughing at how I didn't think of it myself. I do know someone.

I knew immediately then who to ask: Sasha. She'd been vague before, but that'd been because my earlier questions had exhausted her out, and besides, I now had a more specific question which could help. What had caused all of this?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:51

"A little." Jared made a gwsture with his thumb and pointing finger, showing "a little". He then stretched his body again before asking if Sasha wanted a free refill and pointed on her smoothie cup.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:57

She shook her head, smiling as she said no thanks. She really ought to get going and go back home soon.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 20:54

Jared took and refilled his smoothie cup. He too, ought to get going and go home soon.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 21:16

Getting to her feet, she began saying goodbye, thanking him again for his initial warning. She hoped it'd prove to be enough.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 18:13

Jared returned the goodbye and right before she headed out the door Jared took the courage to ask. "You wouldn't be interrested in taking a cup of coffee sometime, perhaps?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:13

(Unfortunately, the timing of my SLs now means that she has to vanish for a while....)

I'd love to, she smiled, pleased that she'd read his comments correctly a few moments ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 15:34