Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:26

(Sad wanna meet up?)

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:29

(Amazingly, you've reached the part where she'd need the help of others Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:30

Owain began to argue, offering a few half formed sentences, but no matter how little sense this weird girl made, she clearly knew him - knew his power. He moved over, checking Asher's vitals slightly. He slapped his cheeks a little, so Asher would regain consciousness. He let out a little laugh when he saw Owain. If you shove your tongue down my throat, I might just throw up, warned Asher.

Owain didn't question that this man clearly knew him to, deciding to leave his questions for later. He glanced up at the brunette eagerly watching them, before continuing. Your only hope, retorted Owain, awkwardly straddling the nearly dead man. He didn't think twice, lowering his lips to Asher's mouth and kissing him
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:35

( Laughing Would a kiss on skin not work, or is he doing that directly cause of Asher's comment?)
    (And btw, I've never heard of Owain as a possible surname Wink )

That certainty slowly filled me, and it made me feel so much less shaky. It didn't matter that I didn't have a clue of how. I'd just work it out. Somehow. I knew my tears couldn't raise the dead, and he was gone and buried now, but still.... I'd still save him. I needed him. I couldn't save this future alone.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:39

(I googled it, it is possible Razz)
    (And lol! Not really in the life threatening stuff Wink But yeah, it's pretty much just to spite him Razz)

Lou didn't let herself chuckle, but she did smile. When Owain was done, Asher's wounds had already began to heal. He caught her smile, and questioned it Something funny? he asked.

You seemed to really enjoy it.. would've saved a whole lot of heartbreak if you two had ended up together, she responded, more for her own benefit that for his.

Who are you, anyway? Why do you keep behaving like you know me?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:42

(Never heard it shrug And I'm guessing Owain's future death is down to whoever he does end up with, then? And what happened to meeting up?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:45

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Amazingly, you've reached the part where she'd need the help of others Wink )

(I'm a genius Wink want to meet current Asher or current Lou?)

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Never heard it shrug And I'm guessing Owain's future death is down to whoever he does end up with, then? And what happened to meeting up?)

(Me neither, but I found it whilst trying to think of a google second name for him, so he didn't get one Wink Something like that Razz)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:46

(Asher for now, to make the search even longer?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:49

Because I do, she replied. She knew she would have to explain, she would have to answer all of his questions.. She never had been able to ignore him. I'm from the future - about five years, I'd guess?

His reaction was slow, but very visible on his face - first, there was the shock, disbelief, a half-smile at the obvious joke. Then he began to think, to question if it was possible and finally, acceptance. If he could heal with a kiss and turn his legs into metal, she could time travel.. She caught herself smiling again - she hadn't smiled this much in years. He was changing her, very quickly, back into the person she had been before it had all been lost

So tell me.. what's the future like? How do we know each other? Completely platonic?

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:50

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Asher for now, to make the search even longer?)

(Sure Smile Where?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:54

(Where is he? shrug )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:56

(He's at home - guess he'll be at work by now - bar?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:58

She smirked Answering questions isn't part of the deal, she replied, knowing that telling him what would happen would only worsen the situation, knowing that telling him would end up in retelling nightmares she pretended not to suffer from anymore.

You have powers? he questioned, trying a different tactic. She nodded. One to travel through time?

No, she replied, truthfully. I'm not too sure how that happened - I orb.. through space, from place to place, not through time
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:59

(I don't really think she'd be in a drinking mood, but I might have an idea. Is there any chance they could have fought together at any point in this future?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:11

(Nod Yeah. Caryn's in prison for a while, right? Asher'll have been there to)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:19

(In prison/enslaved Nod )

Slowly, she began wondering who else could help her, once she realised that she couldn't do this alone. There'd been so few of them.... and even fewer whose pasts she knew. She'd need that knowledge, to find them now. Was there anyone? The only other healers she'd known or known of had shared the same limitations as she did.... and time travellers were rare..... dimly, she recalled the name of one person. Turner? It did seem familiar.... maybe he'd have more of a clue of where the others were currently.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:24

(Nod)

Asher changed after work, although he had barely worked up a sweat. He grabbed a Lucozade and began to job home. Once home, he showered. He put on some jeans and a shirt, grabbed a packet of crisps and a beer and turned on Call of Duty
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:31

She wracked her brains until she recalled an address, within the city. It'd been where he'd lived when she'd known him, anyway.... maybe he'd still be there. Driving the short distance, she rang the doorbell.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:33

Frustrated that he hadn't been able to kill the target, he paused the game and went to answer the door Hi.. Are you here for Lou?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:36

( Laughing )

Are you Asher Turner? I asked.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:37

At your service, he responded, with a stupid little bow.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:41

I smiled, faintly.

My name's Caryn Whitcombe.... I need your help.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:42

Really? My help? I'm much better at sarcastic jokes..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:57

Do you know any time travellers? Or healers - more powerful ones?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 17:40

I'm sorry.. what? he asked, completely baffled by what she was saying. Healers? Time-travellers?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 12:21