Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Neodraconis Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:23

Jared thought that it was a good idea and agreed. He gave Sasha his phone number and other contact details when he realized he still hadn't introduced himself. "And I'm Jared, by the way."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:25

I know, she smirked. Sasha, if you didn't catch my name earlier.

She gave her number in response.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 11:12

"How could I forget such a beautiful name like that.", he said with a charming smile on his face.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 18:19

The rest of the evening moved in a blur - one second I was orbing from one side of the room to the other and the next I was orbing to the two of us onto his bed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 19:53

Neodraconis wrote:"How could I forget such a beautiful name like that.", he said with a charming smile on his face.

She laughed, wondering if he was flirting with her or if it just really seemed that way.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 19:55

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:What is this place? Jake asked, looking around a little uncomfortably. I began laughing softly as I recognised it.

In the future - in the other, old future - you brought me here when we first met, when you freed me. We hid here. I guess it was rattling around in my head without me realising....

Looking around, I began sensing a sort of uneasy feeling. It was some sort of strange deja vu sensation, which I couldn't really place. Something here was giving me goosebumps. It wasn't that I felt the agents would look here, though, or that there'd be danger - I knew the place was completely safe. I could remember it being safe. I didn't have a clue what was distracting me slightly.

What's wrong? he asked edgily, and I started. I smiled apologetically.

Sorry, I was just thinking, I lied. I didn't want to worry him with whatever I was picking up. Trying to work out how we got out of that one.... how they didn't see us. I don't think it was my doing. I didn't feel myself doing anything...
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 20:16

Jared had forgot about his smoothie untill now, so he took it to his lips and drank a lot of the smoothie inside, waiting for something to be said or done.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:49

Seeing him do so, Sasha also remembered her own, and took a sip. She smiled. It really was good. She couldn't focus on it for long, though, remembering Jared's initial warning. Even though she was trying hard to hide it, that had worried and frightened her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 22:26

So you think I did it? Jake finished for me. I nodded. He just shrugged. He hadn't felt himself causing anything, either, and he didn't know of anything he could do to make people seem to disappear, but then he hadn't known about those attack spheres he could apparently create, either. He thought that of the two of them, Caryn seemed to be the one most aware of what they could each do.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 14:05

Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 14:08

Owain promised to keep in contact the next morning, when I said I had to go. I orbed straight to work, already being an hour late. Once alone, Owain did very little.. he wondered if he should feel guilty for thinking about the other Lou last night. He didn't have long to be alone with his thoughts, the future Lou appearing only a while afterwards
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 14:25

(He's falling for her future self instead? Laughing )

Wayward Daughter wrote:So you think I did it? Jake finished for me. I nodded. He just shrugged. He hadn't felt himself causing anything, either, and he didn't know of anything he could do to make people seem to disappear, but then he hadn't known about those attack spheres he could apparently create, either. He thought that of the two of them, Caryn seemed to be the one most aware of what they could each do.

It had to be one of us, I continued. Pretty sure it had to be you....

He just shrugged again. He wasn't denying it, though - he just didn't know what to say about the matter. All of this was too new for him.

So you can make people not notice you..... don't know how, though, you didn't when I knew you before.... maybe Melanie did something? I think it's within her limits..... but if you made those not see us.... why aren't you using it on me, now? You should want to just disappear on me.....
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 15:40

Jared noticed the mood in the smoothie bar getting low and so he tried and just talk some usual talk about how her day had been and what she did for a living.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 15:45

Just working at that cafe for now, she shrugged. To be honest, I haven't worked out what I'm really looking for yet. And a major in English Literature doesn't exactly guide...
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:02

"It is similar here. But I have the education I just haven't found any future that actually seems like me." Jared emphazised the word "future" when he spoke the sentance.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:03

For a second, Jake just stared at me after I'd asked that.

I never thought of it, he whispered. Half of me expected to see him vanishing, now - surely he'd want to escape from me? I'd killed him without any warning, even if I had changed my mind and saved him afterwards. I knew how he had to feel about me. But I just waited, and nothing happened, he didn't do a thing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:05

Always the same disasters? she winced, not guessing that possibly some could only show an unsatisfied life, not a dangerous one.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:08

"Well, yeah, but it is more like it is unsatisfying, the life that I see. And it is hard to be happy with that life shown when you know how it ends. It can be hard, but I know I will find the right path one day." , he said smiling. Hope was something he needed to keep his sanity through it all.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:12

How many times have you used it?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:15

"Well, at first I couldn't control it and that made me think I was going mad, but after a while I learned to control it and have only just it like two or three times after that. So around...six...?" Jared said questioning, mostly to himself.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:17

Have you only had it for a little while? she asked. She wasn't entirely sure when she'd first manifested hers, strange as that seemed. She couldn't exactly place an estimate of a date.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:18

"Yeah, or not for too long." he said, having to think about it for a while.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:21

What exactly does that mean? she laughed. He'd been so vague.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:23

Wayward Daughter wrote:For a second, Jake just stared at me after I'd asked that.

I never thought of it, he whispered. Half of me expected to see him vanishing, now - surely he'd want to escape from me? I'd killed him without any warning, even if I had changed my mind and saved him afterwards. I knew how he had to feel about me. But I just waited, and nothing happened, he didn't do a thing.

I don't think I'd want to vanish from you, he replied after a long pause. I don't know why....

I couldn't help smiling suddenly, hearing that, and I was grateful of the shadows of the room we were in, making it more likely that he hadn't seen. I was blushing slightly, too. His words had raised idiotic hope in my heart, even as I tried to push it away and crush it. I knew that things couldn't be as they had been before time had altered.... and yet....
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 16:25

He chuckled. "Well, I have had it for several months now. I had to tihnk about it. I don't really have a good time sense, think too much.", he answered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 9:32