Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
ItsAGibbo
Mrs P Sylar
Wayward Daughter
7 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:20

(Like my char, almost )

I couldn't imagine that.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:21

Grinning, I hugged my sister in greeting, and told her that I had news, wondering if she'd already taken it from my mind. I guessed not. I'd have been expecting more of a reaction if she had.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:23

"They live, they see them at Christmas and send birthday cards and call at birthdays." Rue smiled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:25

Doesn't sound natural, he muttered despite himself.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:27

"It's just because you've lived around your family all your life probably," Rue said. "They've spent a lot of their life moving around where as you all stayed in one place, I'm guessing."
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:29

Wayward Daughter wrote:Grinning, I hugged my sister in greeting, and told her that I had news, wondering if she'd already taken it from my mind. I guessed not. I'd have been expecting more of a reaction if she had.

I hugged Lowri back, wondering if she was referring to finding out about Braedon - but then again, knowing my family, that'd already spread
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:30

The-Potter-Gal wrote:"It's just because you've lived around your family all your life probably," Rue said. "They've spent a lot of their life moving around where as you all stayed in one place, I'm guessing."

That's probably it, he agreed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:31

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:Grinning, I hugged my sister in greeting, and told her that I had news, wondering if she'd already taken it from my mind. I guessed not. I'd have been expecting more of a reaction if she had.

I hugged Lowri back, wondering if she was referring to finding out about Braedon - but then again, knowing my family, that'd already spread

Since you're obviously not reading my mind - for some reason - you've got another sister, I announced.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:33

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    The-Potter-Gal wrote:"It's just because you've lived around your family all your life probably," Rue said. "They've spent a lot of their life moving around where as you all stayed in one place, I'm guessing."

That's probably it, he agreed.

Rue nodded. "Some families are different."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:35

Strange families, he thought, but he had too much of the politician's PCness to mention it aloud. Half of the people he was trying to get to vote for him were probably like that, after all.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:37

Rue ran a hand through her hair and glanced around for a second. She smiled to herself. "That lost earring is under the bed upstairs," she told Angela after a moment of starring off into space. Her head felt a little clearer now.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:39

You've got abilities too, then? Nathan asked, wondering how else she could have known where Ma's earrings would be.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:41

Rue nodded to him. "Yeah," she said. "Just a couple things, they can be annoying sometimes. That lost earring has been bugging me since I walked up to the front door."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:42

( Laughing )

Almost all of us have them, he nodded. Never met anyone else who could recover lost property though.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:44

Rue laughed. "It's a little hobby of mine," she said to him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:45

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:

Since you're obviously not reading my mind - for some reason - you've got another sister, I announced.

Can we back up a second? I asked, when I managed to talk. My reaction ended up in laughter, slightly manic, slightly insane laughter.. But it was just surreal. Another sister? Well, okay, only my second. But this couldn't be normal for families!
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:46

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:

Can we back up a second? I asked, when I managed to talk. My reaction ended up in laughter, slightly manic, slightly insane laughter.. But it was just surreal. Another sister? Well, okay, only my second. But this couldn't be normal for families!

(No-one ever mentioned normal Razz)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:47

Her name's Rue, she's Angela's eldest, apparently she was given away cause Angela was so young at the time. And I met her wandering around New York on my lunch break.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:47

The-Potter-Gal wrote:Rue laughed. "It's a little hobby of mine," she said to him.

Nice hobby. I guess flying's become mine.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:51

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    The-Potter-Gal wrote:Rue laughed. "It's a little hobby of mine," she said to him.

"You fly? That's awesome."
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:55

Wayward Daughter wrote:Her name's Rue, she's Angela's eldest, apparently she was given away cause Angela was so young at the time. And I met her wandering around New York on my lunch break.

And now I need to share all my brothers, I laughed, unable to stop myself from smiling.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:58

The-Potter-Gal wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:

I fly, he nodded, wondering suddenly when admitting that had become ok.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:59

Share? What does that mean?
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:59

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    The-Potter-Gal wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:

I fly, he nodded, wondering suddenly when admitting that had become ok.

"That's just awesome. I'd love to fly without the use of planes and that stuff."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 22:01

It can be amazing, really, just getting above it all. It's become my way of escaping.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 17:36