Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

My abilities, opinions?

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

My abilities, opinions? - Page 12 Empty Re: My abilities, opinions?

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 10:44

Neodraconis wrote:Plattform Manipulation? The ability to be able to create different forms of plattforms. Physical ones, energy-based one's (like I did with Leo and his forcefield production), invisible one's and then manipulate them?

Could this also be used to move objects by creating small platforms beneath them?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:08

Deceptive Cloning/Another name since I can't think of anything
    The ability to clone numerous times, but to be able to shift which one of the clones is the original - ygm?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:19

Don't some versions of Cloning not have an original, though? Couldn't it just be another version of Cloning?

What do people think of the Location Projection name?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:22

I like it Smile

I don't know, I didn't think so, but I don't know?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:27

Kyle, Chris and Vibhu's versions of the ability make fully independant clones
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 5 May 2012 - 20:26

The ability to be able to retrieve answers to questions having to do with future events or involving the future. This ability will activate when a person hears a question that has to do with the future and when the ability activates, the user will then know the answer to the question. However, it could also be used if the user thinks of a question himself/herself. However, the user will not allways aquire the answer or it will be a vauge answer. It could also take time before the answer pops into the user's head or the user could even just get part of the answer. It all depends to the difficulity of the question, how vauge the question is and how many possible answers there is to the question. Because of the possibility of the future changing it is not sure the answer will be accurate later on.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 5 May 2012 - 20:40

The ability to have an almost supernatural understanding of mechanics. With this ability, one could be able to build technological/mechanical, complex devices of what others would call "junk". These devices could have effects that could be years ahead of the top technology/mechanics in the world and have incredible effects. with the right equipment, that could be almost anything, the user could improve allready existing devices as well. One would see alternate and the best solutions to mechanical problems. The ability often works subconciously and the user doesn't really need much effort using it. Having this ability could enhance the user's intelligence a bit.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 5 May 2012 - 20:48

The ability that makes one getting reversed effect when something bad, repsective, something good, happens. For example, if a person with this ability would be punched in the face, instead of getting hurt or be in pain, one would get stronger and feel better. And if one would eat something healthy, one would get more sick and unhealthy, The ability is subconciously active all the time.

Another version would be that it wouldn't be active all the time, but that when the user decides that he/she wants a bad thing that happens to get the reversed effect, automatically the next good thing that happens will get the reversed effect.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 5 May 2012 - 21:03

The ability to be able to change a person's ability to an ability, (or effect) with the opposite effect from the orginial ability, to its inverse. For example, a person with Pyrokinesis would gain Cryokinesis instead. One with Sound Manipulation would be able to manipulate silence. One with Ability Control would be able to let others control one's own ability/abilities If an ability wouldn't have an inverse ability/effect that would be possible to give, either the ability wouldn't work or the person would just get a random other ability. A limit could also be that the user would know or at least have an idea of what the inverse ability would be before being able to change it,
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 6 May 2012 - 17:16

Neodraconis wrote:The ability to be able to retrieve answers to questions having to do with future events or involving the future. This ability will activate when a person hears a question that has to do with the future and when the ability activates, the user will then know the answer to the question. However, it could also be used if the user thinks of a question himself/herself. However, the user will not allways aquire the answer or it will be a vauge answer. It could also take time before the answer pops into the user's head or the user could even just get part of the answer. It all depends to the difficulity of the question, how vauge the question is and how many possible answers there is to the question. Because of the possibility of the future changing it is not sure the answer will be accurate later on.
    cool precognitive answer production?
    Neodraconis wrote:The ability to have an almost supernatural understanding of mechanics. With this ability, one could be able to build technological/mechanical, complex devices of what others would call "junk". These devices could have effects that could be years ahead of the top technology/mechanics in the world and have incredible effects. with the right equipment, that could be almost anything, the user could improve allready existing devices as well. One would see alternate and the best solutions to mechanical problems. The ability often works subconciously and the user doesn't really need much effort using it. Having this ability could enhance the user's intelligence a bit.
    there's a name for this but i forgot it
    Neodraconis wrote:The ability that makes one getting reversed effect when something bad, repsective, something good, happens. For example, if a person with this ability would be punched in the face, instead of getting hurt or be in pain, one would get stronger and feel better. And if one would eat something healthy, one would get more sick and unhealthy, The ability is subconciously active all the time.

Another version would be that it wouldn't be active all the time, but that when the user decides that he/she wants a bad thing that happens to get the reversed effect, automatically the next good thing that happens will get the reversed effect.
    i saw this one somewhere, i think activating evolution but i forgot what it was called.
    Neodraconis wrote:The ability to be able to change a person's ability to an ability, (or effect) with the opposite effect from the orginial ability, to its inverse. For example, a person with Pyrokinesis would gain Cryokinesis instead. One with Sound Manipulation would be able to manipulate silence. One with Ability Control would be able to let others control one's own ability/abilities If an ability wouldn't have an inverse ability/effect that would be possible to give, either the ability wouldn't work or the person would just get a random other ability. A limit could also be that the user would know or at least have an idea of what the inverse ability would be before being able to change it,
    ability reversal or ability transmutation?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 6 May 2012 - 17:49

Yeah.

Alien mimicry

The ability to be able to gain skills and traits associated with aliens and other extrateresstials
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 May 2012 - 18:49

Negativity Touch/Negative Tactility

The ability to have various negative effect on other people, or other living beings, with a touch. It doesn't have to be skin contact. One can paralyse others, cause pain and even kill.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 6 May 2012 - 18:54

Great ability! Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 May 2012 - 18:56

Neodraconis wrote:The ability to be able to retrieve answers to questions having to do with future events or involving the future. This ability will activate when a person hears a question that has to do with the future and when the ability activates, the user will then know the answer to the question. However, it could also be used if the user thinks of a question himself/herself. However, the user will not allways aquire the answer or it will be a vauge answer. It could also take time before the answer pops into the user's head or the user could even just get part of the answer. It all depends to the difficulity of the question, how vauge the question is and how many possible answers there is to the question. Because of the possibility of the future changing it is not sure the answer will be accurate later on.

Precognitive Information Production/Precognition Production? I'm just thinking that it sounds a bit like Info Production targetted for the future. Pippy RPed with something similar, briefly, but I can't remember what she called it.

Neodraconis wrote:The ability to have an almost supernatural understanding of mechanics. With this ability, one could be able to build technological/mechanical, complex devices of what others would call "junk". These devices could have effects that could be years ahead of the top technology/mechanics in the world and have incredible effects. with the right equipment, that could be almost anything, the user could improve allready existing devices as well. One would see alternate and the best solutions to mechanical problems. The ability often works subconciously and the user doesn't really need much effort using it. Having this ability could enhance the user's intelligence a bit.

Technological Intuition?

Neodraconis wrote:The ability that makes one getting reversed effect when something bad, repsective, something good, happens. For example, if a person with this ability would be punched in the face, instead of getting hurt or be in pain, one would get stronger and feel better. And if one would eat something healthy, one would get more sick and unhealthy, The ability is subconciously active all the time.

Like Rajan said, it's on AE, but I can't fully remember what they call it. Something like Palyndromic Action Induction? Or maybe that's something else. It's definitely there.

Neodraconis wrote:The ability to be able to change a person's ability to an ability, (or effect) with the opposite effect from the orginial ability, to its inverse. For example, a person with Pyrokinesis would gain Cryokinesis instead. One with Sound Manipulation would be able to manipulate silence. One with Ability Control would be able to let others control one's own ability/abilities If an ability wouldn't have an inverse ability/effect that would be possible to give, either the ability wouldn't work or the person would just get a random other ability. A limit could also be that the user would know or at least have an idea of what the inverse ability would be before being able to change it,

Already on the wiki I think, Ability Reversal.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 May 2012 - 18:57

Neodraconis wrote:Yeah.

Alien mimicry

The ability to be able to gain skills and traits associated with aliens and other extrateresstials

Which ones are associated with aliens?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 6 May 2012 - 19:11

Idk, actually. Laughing Depends on which alien you would want to mimic?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 May 2012 - 21:15

Wayward Daughter wrote:Negativity Touch/Negative Tactility

The ability to have various negative effect on other people, or other living beings, with a touch. It doesn't have to be skin contact. One can paralyse others, cause pain and even kill.

Which name?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 6 May 2012 - 21:24

Touch?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 May 2012 - 21:38

Kk Smile
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 7 May 2012 - 11:37

The ability to commanding non-living objects to do something by saying a verbal command.

My abilities, opinions? - Page 12 Powers_peter_stops_taser

A man commanding bullets to stop, by saying "Stop!"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 7 May 2012 - 16:51

My abilities, opinions? - Page 12 Seekerfloating

Axis Access?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 7 May 2012 - 16:53

Yeah. Nod What did you think of the ability above? Exists?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 7 May 2012 - 16:55

It's good, and doesn't exist Nod A bit like using command on objects only.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 7 May 2012 - 16:58

Yeah, that was the idea.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 8 May 2012 - 18:10

The ability to become stronger when someone in one's surroundings or oneself, is insane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 14:59