Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 8 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 22:43

Robert frowned. He didn't understand it either. He'd believed that Astarte's Calling was meant to be inescapable. But in a way, the reasoning didn't make a difference, it just meant that Sienna wasn't being drawn back.

You should tell the coven, she recommended gently.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 8 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 20:54

Robert agreed to that, though he was reluctant to leave her cottage - it'd mean giving up the hope that Sienna could be easily retrieved. He knew she was right, deep down, though. And if something was strong enough to block her power, it'd probably need an entire coven's work to free Sienna, too. However, when he arrived at the palace, the first person he saw was Tavis, playing with his twin nieces. Immediately he changed his mind. He couldn't even ask where the adults were, for fear that his son would detect that there was something wrong from his voice.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:33

Hey Dad, Tavis grinned, leaping to his feet. What is it?

I.... do you happen to know where your aunt or uncle are?

Tavis' smile faded.

It's Mum, isn't it? he asked.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 22:37

Yeah, he admitted hollowly. Wait.... how did you know?

Tavis frowned, hesitating as his earlier smile vanished entirely. All of a sudden his expression looked older than eight years old.

I'm sorry, Dad, but I haven't been entirely honest with any of you....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 23:37

(Surprised Surprised Surprised WHY DID YOU GO ON HOLIDAY FOR TWO WEEKS AND LEAVE IT THERE? CURSE YOU, LOWRI)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 18:20

(Surprised)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:03

Mason held the scroll in his hands and unravelled it more to read its content. He sat down on one of the smaller, dustier cabinets and brushed off the books stacked upon it. He glanced at the names again, unsure and dubious if the scroll was planted there to play on his mind. Mason read on, curious of what the relationship was between Blue Dawn and Red Shadow to his mother, hesitating at every word he read.

Blue Dawn, Green Queen, Red Shadow

Archaic sisters born to the vampiric world delivered from an uncharted woman were exemplified as bearers of their nature. Each sister embodied their world. The eldest of the three sisters wielded the gift to spread decay and death amongst those around her. She took the name Blue Dawn, able to undermine and subdue her foes. The second sister, flourished in her vampiric nature, understanding and loving unlike her sister's. She bared the gift to induce life, healing and advancing this in and amongst her world, obtaining the name Green Queen. The youngest sister was a reserved, daunting vampire, dispirited by the world who wore the gift of life after the dead. Able to see the dead, speak to the absence and pass them on into a new life she claimed the name Red Shadow.

Blue Dawn, Green Queen and Red Shadow thrived in the world, becoming unbeatable and unstoppable against their foes. No creature alike questioned their judgment and other creatures learned to step aside or became companions to the youngest sister. But, a crack formed in the sisters, the middle sister, whom was caring, sensuous, thoughtful and dismissive to the ongoing of her sister’s doings, fell in love, with a pure-blood vampire. She left the world and joining of her sister’s, to grow a family of her own.

The sister’s were no longer the strongest; baring their loss of power and bond, each sister became ensconced in the world. Red Shadow became lost in myth and whispers, unheard or unseen by any. The eldest of the trio kept her trenchant nature, insuring that the sister’s will once again coil to their rightful place in the world.

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 20:47

Surprised
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 23:38

Mrs P Sylar wrote:(Surprised Surprised Surprised WHY DID YOU GO ON HOLIDAY FOR TWO WEEKS AND LEAVE IT THERE? CURSE YOU, LOWRI)

( Cause I'm an evil tease Wink )
    (And Surprised Rajan. Is she going after Lola now because she sees her as the embodiment of her sister?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 23:40

Wayward Daughter wrote:Yeah, he admitted hollowly. Wait.... how did you know?

Tavis frowned, hesitating as his earlier smile vanished entirely. All of a sudden his expression looked older than eight years old.

I'm sorry, Dad, but I haven't been entirely honest with any of you....

What do you mean? he asked weakly. He was by now so overcome with the day's events that he couldn't even be shocked by this.

I lied to you..... I lied to everyone, when I first arrived here. I made everyone think I'd come from a different future, one in which Aunt Tannith had remained dead. But I didn't... my future's still going. I lied because I couldn't risk having people ask me about things and accidentally causing worse stuff...... you'd all want warnings, if you knew. Warnings about things like this.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 12:47

(Surprised)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 12:52

(Well reacted Wink )

I just couldn't tell you before, he added, looking embarrassed now. Robert just nodded.

This.... this means she'll be ok, right? Eventually? If this is the same timeline as you came from....

Tavis just remained silent.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 13:24

Mason almost dropped the scroll in shock. The expression on his face was a mixed range between perplexed and confusion, the trembling of his hands began to worry him and the information he had just read was not entirely what he had expected.

He began to leave the library, clutching the battered scroll in his hand. It was just then, over the threshold, that the seriousness and danger of this situation sprung to him. His mother had been missing for over a week. Mason knew it was in her nature to not return for up to days and a week at times, but the very fact that an ancient vampire wanted to regain her coven's strength with the need of the "Green Queen" worried Mason, especially after the warning that Auric Sparrow had given. Mason now felt bitter about the execution of Auric, having wished that he would of gotten answers out of him first before he had killed him. Mason knew at least why Auric had feared Azura Aurora, the infamous "Blue Dawn". It was because she was the master of death, even able to kill vampires without a flicker of fear.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 13:43

( Surprised affraid )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 15:13

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Well reacted Wink )

I just couldn't tell you before, he added, looking embarrassed now. Robert just nodded.

This.... this means she'll be ok, right? Eventually? If this is the same timeline as you came from....

Tavis just remained silent.

I'm sorry, Dad, he repeated himself again, before quickly leaving the room. He made sure afterwards that he'd be hard to find. Once his father moved on to telling people what had happened and what he'd revealed, he was expecting that everyone would now have a million questions for him, questions he couldn't risk answering. He couldn't interfere. He'd set that rule for himself, severely, before he'd even travelled to this time. Or rather, he could only interfere in the ways he already knew that his past self had done.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:12

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 8 183313 Surprised Surprised Surprised
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:35

(I don't think it's that dramatic a revelation Laughing )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:58

(I was reacting overall Razz And it is quite big Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:13

(Originally, I was only going to explain it when younger him goes back in time, but I think it fits here Wink )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:24

Where was he to go? Mason had no idea where his mother was or whom to tell. He felt it would be insincere to tell Tannith, since she had only just given birth to the next line or royalty, and the others weren't exactly as caring towards his mother since she was thinking of helping the Children of The Moon. He knew they had forgiven her and that she was fighting inside with who she was, but Mason never knew the true extent of it all. Why she had been beating herself up over everything, why she felt so dazed and mixed full of emotions. Lately, Lola had a rather melancholy aura that others seemed to be repulsed by her, somewhat similar to his brother, but he knew that what his mother needed was help.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:30

Robert didn't follow his son as he ran off, again stunned. Slowly, he remembered that he'd actually come into the palace to tell the others and ask for some help. He began looking again. He found his sister in one of the higher living rooms, smiling as she looked over her newest children.

Congratulations, he offered, forcing a smile.

Thanks....

He shook his head. He couldn't feign happiness for her, he was too worried.

Sienna.... she's been abducted...
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:15

(Sad)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:19

Mason was too worried to think at this very moment. The idea of getting married was too far out of his reach right now. He looked at the scroll clutched in his hand, tired of all the pain and suffering him and the coven he belonged to went through. When will this all end? He thought to himself. Mason knew that all threats needed to be stopped and they were the enforcers of the law and rulers of the vampiric world but at times it felt too much.

He walked downstairs passing members of the coven unsure whether to tell them about the mysteries he had just discovered.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:23

(It'll never stop)

How? she asked softly.

I don't know.... we'd argued, he half-lied, not wanting to go into details of his failed proposal. And she ran off, and didn't return.... I asked Astarte to summon her back, and she said she couldn't. She said that'd only happen if she physically couldn't respond to the call....

Tannith was silent for a moment, her expression shocked and sympathetic. She could see her brother's pain, the guilt he felt.

We'll find her and save her, she vowed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 23:01

Thanks, he replied hoarsely. Tannith smiled.

I have to. Even if you weren't connected - if she had nothing to do with this family at all - I'd have to. It's my duty. She's one of my Guard, and I'm her Queen.

Robert nodded his gratitude. He knew it wasn't duty though. Not really. Not because of him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 18:54