Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 12 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 19:30

(Can you not cast it for Sienna? That isn't what happens for her, but I'm not sure how it'd fail)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 12 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 19:32

(ok)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 0:07

A few more days had passed, but they had no more leads on Sienna or Lola. Slowly the news of their disappearances had trickled through the entire coven, pack and guard. Tavis had refused to admit anything further he knew of the future, retreating into his adamant belief that changing anything would only change it for the worst. At the moment, he could even end up reversing his own existence if he wasn't careful enough.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 21:44

Ethan was hanging around in the kitchen with his sister and Nyasia and Lyla, while Harrison was off trying to reassure Kitty that they'd succeed in finding and rescuing her sister. He glanced up as Caterina entered, smiling automatically as he recognised his imprint's scent.

Something wrong? he asked, noticing her expression. And her hesitation.

I need to talk to you.... she replied. Alone...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:44

Hearing that, Alyssia took the hint and exited, ushering her cousins out with her. The silence seemed to echo once the three women had left.

Well? he asked, feeling an awkwardness which seemed unnatural with her. What is it?

She hesitated, avoiding meeting his eyes.

I don't really know how to say this...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:59

Just go ahead and say it, whatever it is, he encouraged, almost laughing. She smiled slightly in return.

Ok, here goes, she faltered. He waited. Taking in a deep breath, she took her metaphorical plunge.

I'm pregnant.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 12:34

Ethan immediately seemed to freeze at that, his face caught in an expression of disbelief. For a moment, Caterina felt like giggling at it. But she was worried, too, scared.

Say something, please, she muttered. I know, you're probably freaking out... I am too... but....

I'm not freaking out, he lied. She smiled faintly.

You were practically paralysed with freaking out.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 23:30

Ok, so I was a bit... shocked, maybe... he admitted.

That makes 2 of us, she muttered under her breath, knowing that he'd still hear every word. He smiled at her comment.

Caterina.... he sighed. A part of him was still completely overwhelmed, mentally replaying her announcement over and over. Another part was trying to work out whether to be excited or frightened. Caterina.... marry me.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:06

(Smile)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:08

Hope had altered the spell and muttered the words in desperation for it to work. She felt a tingle throughout her body- days had passed and there was no sign of the spell working.

"I'm sorry Mase, I'm a rubbish witch." Hope sighed.

"No, no you're not. Maybe something is stopping them, but we'll find them. I know we will." Mason replied trying to reassure Hope more than himself.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:20

Now it was Caterina's time to be completely shocked and stunned, frozen, unsure if she'd heard him correctly. She just stood there, mouthing wordlessly. She couldn't find her voice again.

Did you just.... why? she whispered. If it's just because of the pregnancy..... no.... I'd want you to want to marry me, not to be forced to....
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:28

(shut up and say yes. Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:34

( Laughing )

He shook his head, amazed that she'd think that even for a second.

You really think I'd be asking out of being forced to? he gasped. She forced a shrug, trying to act casual, failing.

Why else?

"Why else?" he echoed. Caterina.... I love you. I want to be with you. Always. I want our lives, ridiculously long and eternal as they're likely to be, to be together.... It doesn't matter if we have a child now, or if we'd never have any. It's you I want to be with. It's you I'd want to wake up to, every morning, your face I'd want to be the last thing to ever see. I want the entire world to know that you're mine, and that I'm yours. There's a million reasons, Caterina.... but they all basically boil down to I love you....
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:57

(Smile)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 18:03

"I'm going to go and ask around if anyone has seen them, some people are bound to have some information, even if I do have to force it out of them." Mason said, turning to flit away, he stopped being caught up by Hope.

"I'll come with you." She smiled, kissed his nose and held his hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, of course, why?" Hope asked, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"I didn't think you'd like interrogating since the battle and your mum dying." Mason muttered in whispers. He felt that he had swam into shallow waters. Hope raised her head.

"Protecting and fighting for the coven is what I need to do. It's part of my duty, mother knows that and has shown it a million times over. I need to prove myself to her." She finished.

Mason didn't reply but simply nodded. They both flitted off together towards the woods hand in hand.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 20:40

(Aww Sad cute, rose )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 20:43

Wayward Daughter wrote:( Laughing )

He shook his head, amazed that she'd think that even for a second.

You really think I'd be asking out of being forced to? he gasped. She forced a shrug, trying to act casual, failing.

Why else?

"Why else?" he echoed. Caterina.... I love you. I want to be with you. Always. I want our lives, ridiculously long and eternal as they're likely to be, to be together.... It doesn't matter if we have a child now, or if we'd never have any. It's you I want to be with. It's you I'd want to wake up to, every morning, your face I'd want to be the last thing to ever see. I want the entire world to know that you're mine, and that I'm yours. There's a million reasons, Caterina.... but they all basically boil down to I love you....

Caterina smiled softly as she listened to his declaration, the shadow of a blush threatening her face.

I love you too, she replied, barely more than a whisper. .... and I will.

Instantly, he beamed, grabbing hold of her by her waist and twirling her around, making her laugh hysterically. She was beaming just as he was.

We're getting married!! she shouted aloud, unable to restrain her joy. We're getting married, and we're having a baby!!
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:25

(Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:31

I think there might be a couple of people in the furthest islands who didn't hear you there, he chuckled, holding her close to him now she'd stopped spinning. She laughed.

True.... don't worry though. I'm pretty sure I could stop mum and dad from trying to kill you if they over-react about my pregnancy. Remind them of the imprint and all.

Plus I'm pretty sure it'd count as treason, he added.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:47

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:Hope went through her book trying to find any spell or potion that would work in order to help the situation. However nothing worked, there was nothing in the book that could help- she looked through again trying to look much clearer and came across a lost and found spell.

Guiding spirits I ask your charity,
    Lend me your focus and clarity,
    Lead me to what I cannot find,
    To restore that and my peace of mind.

Hmmm... maybe if I reword it. Hope thought to herself.

Plagiarised from Charmed Laughing

Wayward Daughter wrote:Ok, so I was a bit... shocked, maybe... he admitted.

That makes 2 of us, she muttered under her breath, knowing that he'd still hear every word. He smiled at her comment.

Caterina.... he sighed. A part of him was still completely overwhelmed, mentally replaying her announcement over and over. Another part was trying to work out whether to be excited or frightened. Caterina.... marry me.

(fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks fireworks)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:47

(sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:54

(Anyone want to overhear her shout? Wink )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:58

Louise suddenly heard somebody shouting, her acute senses allowed her to hear clearly what was said but she was still surprised. She went to give her congratulations.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 21:59

( Laughing cute, rose )

Both were still beaming and laughing at his last comment when Louise entered.

Hey Lou, Caterina grinned.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 22:03

Louise noticed that she was the first around and smile. Yes! I'm the first to congratulate. "Congratulations. Come on you two, group hug. Sorry- you three." She pulled the two-three of them towards her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 8:33