Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+4
Wayward Daughter
Superheroesfanatic-IR
Neodraconis
anonymousidentity20k
8 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Lewis
    Lewis

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 41 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Lewis Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 23:33

I nodded and looked at my arm. As i looked it stopped vibrating.

I'm not sure. But i have a feeling they will only keep coming back, with more. Can we move Georgia to the organisation while she rests? I can explain everything there.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 41 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:15

I nodded, agreeing to the idea. We had a medical wing in the base for such occasions. I walked off a little, speaking to the medical staff and convincing them to go for this transfer. Our government funding meant that we were recognised as a medical facility even by those who didn't know the secret of our abilities.

Why were you looking at your arm earlier? I wondered aloud. And those men.... do you know who they are? Any idea why they'd be after you, or Georgia?

His earlier words had given me the impression that he might.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:21

I thanked Lowri for getting Georgia transferred.

The arm, well because in the past however many years its been since i seen you guys last i havnt really been using my abilities, plus when i stopped using my powers id only just got them back, so my body isnt really used to functioning with them like it used too... maybe im just getting old haha and i believe that them men were sent by a man named Slater, an old enemy of my deceased parents. I say friend... he found out about my parents abilities and was the man who killed them when i was young... even though they werent really dead... but you get what i mean... now that they are dead I'm assuming he is just taking out his anger on me. He hates people with abilities and see's it as unnatural, which has confused me as to why he would hire someone who can phase, that guy i chased before phased through a wall, the amount of concentration it would take me to morph my body through the wall controlling the earth would probably make me pass out half way through the wall so i didnt really want to try it. I just need to get some training in and get my body up and running again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:27

I wondered why Lewis had been abandoning his abilities for years - the idea seemed alien to me - but I didn't voice the thoughts. Instead, I focused on his claims about this Slater.

Did you see any of the rest using abilities, other than the phasing? I asked. None of mine did. Just the guns.

None of them had seemed to have something like enhanced aim, or any other subtle weapon-related ability, either.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 20:50

I could see the slight look of confusion on Lowri's face as i mentioned how i had tried to keep away from using my abilities.

No i didn't actually, the rest of them didn't seemed evolved. I have a feeling that Slater might not even know about this one guy who does have an ability. I am sorry for bringing you into this Lowri.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 Apr 2017 - 17:30

It's no problem, I replied. Work brings me enough similar stuff.

An idea struck me.

Do you think we could get someone to wipe his memory, so that he doesn't know anything about you, or abilities?
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Thu 13 Apr 2017 - 14:48

The idea hit me as a good one.

That would be good. The only problem is i have no idea where he is. I had a friend who has that ability to find people, and she couldn't pick him up anywhere on the planet. If we find him we could take his memory, its just finding him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 13 Apr 2017 - 17:31

Which friend? I asked. Otherwise, I could just use a clairvoyant from work. Or ask Peter. Or the twins.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 12:58

Shall we head back to the organisation and we can discuss it there.

I'll let you complete the transfer with Georgia and ill meet you back there.

I went and kissed Georgia on the forehead and left the room. Walking out the hospital i got into my car.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 21:37

I completed the transfer, and followed Georgia back to the base. Once I'd overseen her arrival at the medical wing, I went to ask at the reception if Lewis had arrived yet.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Tue 18 Apr 2017 - 2:15

As Lowri stood in reception i walked in through the front door.

Hey, will my car be okay just parked outside?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 18 Apr 2017 - 17:25

There's a specific car park, I replied. I'm surprised you didn't see it.

After showing Lewis the best place for his car, I headed back inside and asked for a clairvoyant to locate this Slater. Since we lacked a photo of the man, we needed one who could also augment himself in order for the ability to work from the name alone.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 2:41

I thanked Lowri and told her to do what she needed to do and that i would come back in the morning to check on Georgia and see if she was okay.

A few moments after i left Georgia entered the room Lowri was in.

Hi Lowri, Thank you for everything,
    I am feeling much better now. I need to stop this because i am worried that this Slater is just a figment of Lewis' imagination. We have tried everything to locate this person, yet Lewis is the only person who seems to know anything about him.
    I have spoken with people without Lewis knowing and no one is coming up with anything. I think that what is happening is due to Lewis' abilities manifesting during a time of fighting and war his body adapted to fighting and protecting people.
    Now life is just normal, I worry that subconsciously his mind is making this whole thing up in his head. I think that these people trying to kill me and him are people from Leo Weaponry who are the share holders. I think they have hired people to kill Lewis due to his madness. He invested all the money from the company in a business that then went bust in a week. Now our ordinary life is falling apart and i think he is just clutching at straws and making this up in his head and worrying thinking that this is all some new big evil towards evo's when in reality it might just be some people who have it in for Lewis. Look what I'm saying might be wrong, and Lewis might be right about everything. Look all i am asking is for you to get someone to look in Lewis' head. See if anything is in there that can help us.

(When you look inside my head what you will find is that Slater is real but he is a very strong telepath. He died but he managed to lodge his subconscious into Lewis and is now trying to take over his body. Twisted Evil )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 19:26

The clairvoyant I'd ordered returned shortly after I finished speaking with Georgia. His report came up negative. No one with the identity of Slater came up.

Could he be hidden from clairvoyance in some way? I suggested.

No. When I'm augmented, I can sense such blocks even when I can't break through them, and there was nothing of the sort this time.

I ordered more searches, which came back with similar results. One sensed his past presence, though. That meant the man was dead. Worried, I suggested Georgia's idea to Lewis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 12:59