Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 4 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 23:17

With both of them fighting, the tides were soon turned, though. It didn't take her attackers long to figure that out, and the cowards fled. She was left alone facing the stranger.

Thank you for helping me, she began, a little uncertainly. Why did you, though?

He ignored her question.

You shouldn't have been in this area at this time of night, he commented, instead.

You were, she pointed out. He smiled at that.

True, he accepted. But I wasn't likely to be a target of theirs.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 11:26

(Awesome Very Happy)

Wayward Daughter wrote:Why did you call me that? she hissed at him.

He chuckled for a few seconds before putting a finger to his lips and making a shushing sound. The whole time he bore a big grin on his face. The teacher finished the lecture only a few minutes later and the room began to clear. He made no effort to leave the room, waiting until it was nearly deserted before he even stood up and then he began strolling towards the door, keeping an eye on Summer, hoping she would come and demand an answer.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 14:14

She did. The second the room had emptied, she strided over and caught him just before he left, standing blocking the door.

Why did you call me that? she demanded again. She was so anxious and afraid that she was behaving a lot more assertively than she usually did.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 21:56

Wayward Daughter wrote:With both of them fighting, the tides were soon turned, though. It didn't take her attackers long to figure that out, and the cowards fled. She was left alone facing the stranger.

Thank you for helping me, she began, a little uncertainly. Why did you, though?

He ignored her question.

You shouldn't have been in this area at this time of night, he commented, instead.

You were, she pointed out. He smiled at that.

True, he accepted. But I wasn't likely to be a target of theirs.

She shrugged at that. She'd known the area wasn't exactly savoury, but it was the shortest route from the bus station - but she didn't want to mention that. She didn't want to share her new nomadic status with a stranger whose name she didn't even know.

Where were you heading? he asked, and she grimaced. As if he'd known, read her mind or somehow guessed...

Nowhere, she admitted.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 22:36

You don't have anywhere to go? he asked incredulously. Now she could hear concern plain in his voice, and what she thought might be sympathy.

She just shrugged, though. She didn't really have an answer to that. She did have somewhere to go.... somewhere she could never return to, unwhole as she was. Somewhere she'd exiled herself from. And she didn't want to get into that; she didn't know how she'd even begin to explain.

Maybe I could help, he offered, startling her out of her thoughts.

What?! You're asking me to stay with you?!

He shook his head.

Not exactly - I'm a stranger to you. But I'm likely to know some people who could find you somewhere.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 23:39

I can't accept that, either, she argued. I don't even know who you are...

My name is Asaph Benedict, he replied smoothly. He paused then, obviously awaiting her name in return, but she hesitated. She knew that she no longer had any reason to hide, and yet.... giving that name would feel strange, now, as if she no longer was that woman. But giving any other name would be a lie.

Firenhalt, she finally reciprocated.

Just Firenhalt? No other name, no family name?

She shook her head. She couldn't claim the name of Erion any longer - the Erion were bloodwitches. Always had been, every single one. Always would.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 22:27

(Sad and Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 22:29

Wayward Daughter wrote:She did. The second the room had emptied, she strided over and caught him just before he left, standing blocking the door.

Why did you call me that? she demanded again. She was so anxious and afraid that she was behaving a lot more assertively than she usually did.

He continued to wear the cocky smile. I wasn't wrong, was I? You're a witch, so why can't I call you witch?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 22:32

It's a pretty weird thing to call someone, she insisted. She wasn't about to admit anything to this weirdo. Especially as he was ignoring all of her questions about the matter. A little voice in the back of her head kept whispering at her to run.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 22:43

Not if they're a witch, he replied. I wouldn't get offended if you called me rakishly good looking because it's true.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 22:45

What makes you think I'm a witch, then?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 22:59

He took a moment to think about it. I don't know, the way you picked up all those papers without touching them? And then there's that conversation you had with Tall Blonde Girl where she kept saying "you're a witch, we're a coven, isn't it great to announce these things really loudly outside the Chem lab?" His impersonation of Alyson's voice was poor but the point was still clear.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 23:04

(Alysson didn't tell her loudly or outside any class Wink )

Summer shook her head.

You didn't hear anyone tell me. And you might have seen, but I don't think you did.... anyone else would have thought they'd imagined it, not immediately jumping on the idea that I'm a witch.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 23:28

(He's over exaggerating and you said outside one a lecture hall I couldn't remember if you mentioned which Wink)

Can't say I'm exactly just anyone, though, he replied. I've known a lot of witches, I'm pretty good at reading the signs when they openly display their powers.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 23:34

You've known witches? she repeated suspiciously. Are you one?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 16 Feb 2013 - 14:17

Am I a-? he stopped to laugh. You know, I get asked that a lot. And no, not a witch. Just a really big fan.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 15:57

I didn't know witches got fans.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 22:58

Wayward Daughter wrote:I can't accept that, either, she argued. I don't even know who you are...

My name is Asaph Benedict, he replied smoothly. He paused then, obviously awaiting her name in return, but she hesitated. She knew that she no longer had any reason to hide, and yet.... giving that name would feel strange, now, as if she no longer was that woman. But giving any other name would be a lie.

Firenhalt, she finally reciprocated.

Just Firenhalt? No other name, no family name?

She shook her head. She couldn't claim the name of Erion any longer - the Erion were bloodwitches. Always had been, every single one. Always would.

Asaph shrugged the question away, seeing that it disturbed her slightly, and led her to the other side of town where the Nephilim community was located. He spoke to some friends of his and asked if Firenhalt could stay with them. They agreed. She thanked him and them endlessly, feeling that she was pitiful now and relying upon strangers' charity, but she could do nothing else.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:25

It'd been a fortnight since Billie had found her family's BOS and learned of her witchcraft - a fortnight since the first and only time she'd met that mysterious stranger - and she hadn't seen sign of him since. If he hadn't been so intriguing, she'd probably have forgotten him. As soon as she started her shift at the cafe after school this afternoon, though, she saw him. He was sitting in the exact same seat as he had been the last time. This time, she didn't wait for him to bid her over, heading towards him immediately in the guise of asking his order.

I found what you told me about last time, she whispered. The.... book....

He didn't say anything in reply, but she could see from his slight smile that the news pleased him.

Why did you tell me? she continued. He hesitated.

It felt like the right thing to do, he answered finally.

What?! That's not an answer, not an explanation! How did you even know it'd be there?!

He smiled again, just a fraction, the expression making him even more of an irritating mystery.

I know a lot of things, Billie.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:44

She shook her head.

You couldn't have known that, she insisted. I don't think anyone but my gran would.... and even she couldn't have known what it was, what it meant, or she'd be a witch too....

She paused then, a new idea striking her. There was no way he could have found out.... not normally....

Are you... one of us, too? she asked, too afraid of being overheard to say the word "witch" aloud.

What I am.... is a long story.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:55

I've got time, she smiled.

No you don't, he shook his head. The owner of this place is already looking at you, so is the other waitress. They're probably thinking that you should get back to work.

Billie glanced towards the counter, and saw that he was right. She hesitated. She did need answers, and Blake had done something similar for her before...

Put me out of thought and mind, towards me their eyes turn blind, she chanted quickly, making the spell up on the spot. Immediately, they began ignoring her, forgetting her presence and lack of work. She grinned victoriously.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 19:36

Wayward Daughter wrote:I didn't know witches got fans.

Just the one. But you also didn't know you were a witch, so..
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 19:38

Wayward Daughter wrote:I've got time, she smiled.

No you don't, he shook his head. The owner of this place is already looking at you, so is the other waitress. They're probably thinking that you should get back to work.

Billie glanced towards the counter, and saw that he was right. She hesitated. She did need answers, and Blake had done something similar for her before...

Put me out of thought and mind, towards me their eyes turn blind, she chanted quickly, making the spell up on the spot. Immediately, they began ignoring her, forgetting her presence and lack of work. She grinned victoriously.

(And cute, rose Very Happy Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:49

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:I didn't know witches got fans.

Just the one. But you also didn't know you were a witch, so..

I knew since yesterday, she argued. Anyway, is there any reason you called me a witch in front of the entire lecture hall? Apart from it being true.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 3 Mar 2013 - 21:04

Wayward Daughter wrote:I've got time, she smiled.

She waited then for him to begin explaining, but he just shook his head. He said that he couldn't explain it, not now. Shocked by the sudden refusal, she didn't think of trying to get him to answer or following him until he'd passed through the door. Then she did try to follow, but he'd already vanished from sight. Annoyed, she turned back to her work, only to find that her spell still made her boss ignore her very existence. She decided to take the rest of the afternoon off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 20:36