Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Enochian
7 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 40 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 19:37

Where could they be?! How had he lost her?! he shouted mentally, roaring loudly. It was all his fault. She could be dead.. No. He stopped that thought exactly. She couldn't be dead. If she was dead, he would know. He tried both her phone and then Dandri's, but neither connected. He wanted to kill everyone. Especially Dandri. If the attacker had found them here, why hadn't Dandri called him? Why hadn't Dandri seen it coming?!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 22:03

( Sad Dandri tricked him to get him out of the way? Sad )

However, slowly, the night passed, and dawn broke. Nam let herself stir as soon as it seemed acceptable to do so. She was sure she'd look exhausted. The same questions had plagued her through the night.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 20:51

(Get. Out. Of. My. Head. Wink)

He spent the next few hours tearing the small woods apart, trying to find any form of a clue as to where his wife was. Just as he prepared to give up, to accept there was no other way, Goru found a trail. It wasn't strong, and it wasn't the scent of Bailey.. but it was most definitely Dandri. His anger appeared to have heightened his senses
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 23:09

( Sad Sad Sad )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 23:36

That day slowly slid by, but they barely moved. They'd considered doing so, but hadn't known where to go. All contact with the other witch-cities had been lost for centuries. No one exactly knew if they still even existed. And yes, there were mixed cities..... but they were afraid, too. Afraid that if they left the wild, they'd face another attack, a second massacre. They needed for now to be dead to the world.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 19:06

A few hours later, Firen and Celesteaia had both left to forage for food, leaving Nam with Circh. Every so often she'd glance over to him, thinking over what she'd learned last night.

What are you thinking about? he questioned. She hesitated.

You, she admitted.

Me? What could you possibly be thinking about me for? he frowned. His face showed how he hadn't expected that answer.

..... I don't know...
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 19:08

(I have forgot what Que is supposed to react on! Razz )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 19:17

Neodraconis wrote:Que shook his head. "I know something even better!" Que thought the picture of Dier in his head and then he looked at Dier to get a clearer picture, thought about the details. Suddenly another Dier appeared, however he had no ability to speak. Que felt energy drain away but not all of it. The monkey jumped up on Diers shoulder and then jumped over to the REAL Dier.

Wayward Daughter wrote:Dier was finding his sudden clone to be more than a little strange.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 19:25

(Thanks... Smile )

Que scratched his head. "He is a little dysfunctional, isn't he?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 19:30

I think he's freaked out, Hope laughed.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 19:35

QUe asked if he should delete the clone form existence now.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 20:42

If you want to, Dier nodded.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:06

He followed the trail, eagerly, praying it could lead him to his wife, praying it could save him from this. He had only been away from her for nearly two days and he already felt impossibly lost without her by his side. He kept running, bounding, although the trail did not lead far. He reached a town called Saugani, and the scent was too interwoven with that of the others in the town for him to be able to tell the difference.

Goru tried to keep himself calm, all too aware of what would happen if he lost control. He moved across the town quickly, asking anyone and everyone if anyone had seen the two of them
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:08

Wayward Daughter wrote:A few hours later, Firen and Celesteaia had both left to forage for food, leaving Nam with Circh. Every so often she'd glance over to him, thinking over what she'd learned last night.

What are you thinking about? he questioned. She hesitated.

You, she admitted.

Me? What could you possibly be thinking about me for? he frowned. His face showed how he hadn't expected that answer.

..... I don't know...

He remained silent in answer to that, coming to sit beside her, causing her to startle a little. She hadn't expected that. Again she asked herself what was it about him, which affected her so. Was she insane, to trust him? Or was it just this connection of theirs, inevitable? She thought it was the latter. She hoped so.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:33

cute, rose
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 21:48

Circh.... she began hesitantly. About that time..... the day after I first met you.... when I visited you in the cell....

Yeah?

She hesitated again, then forced herself to take the plunge. After all, she'd began to do so.

Well, you kissed me...... would you do that again?

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2289

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 20:44