Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover Profiles

Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

World 9 - Mythical Crossover Profiles Empty World 9 - Mythical Crossover Profiles

Post by Enochian Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:09

Creature:
    Type:
    Other:
    Creature information:
    Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Nationality:
    Orientation:
    Appearance:
    Height:
    In Game Location:
    Home town:
    Family:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Skills:
    Interests:
    Weaknesses:
    Strengths:
    Personality:
    Brief history:
    Confirmed victims:
    Miscellaneous information:
    Background information:

Creature information ie describe what you're creature is and what it can do

Background information ie only if applicable. Say if you wanted to be a Rider Dragon describe what a Rider Dragon is and how it is different from other dragons.

Code:

[b][i]Creature:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Type:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Other:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Creature information:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Name:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Gender:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Date of Birth:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Nationality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Orientation:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Appearance:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Height:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]In Game Location:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Home town:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Family:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Partner:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Children:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Skills:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Interests:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Weaknesses:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Strengths:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Personality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Brief history:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Confirmed victims:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Miscellaneous information:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Background information:[/b][/i]

Last edited by Enochian on Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover Profiles Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover Profiles

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 18:57

Creature: Bloodwitch, half human. Also an Immortal.

Creature information: Bloodwitches can use their own life energy or that of others to affect the world. It's hereditary, and their power can also be accessed from their blood. They look human, apart from unusual ear shape and eye shape and colouring.

Immortals are a sub-species which can appear in any species, and are named from how difficult they are to kill. Not much is known about them, but most methods can't kill them, and some believe they can only die if willing. They tend to be born in times of threat and darkness, in order to fight for good, are dedicated and have a black-and-white morality.

Name: Namarien Erion

Nationality: Half Italian, half Oherinian

Orientation: Heroine

Appearance: She's short, skinny and lithe, with olive skin. Her hair is heavy, straight and black. Her eyes are circular with sharp edges, and are amber coloured shot through with gold and emerald. They have no whites. The rims of her ears are bent backwards.

Home town: Oherin City.

Family:
    • Mother - Celesteaia Erion
    • Half-brother - Dierarchon Erion
    • Half-sister - Firenhalt Erion
    • Unnamed father, stepmother and paternal half-sister

Partner: Circh

Children: None

Skills: She's a learnt a few spells in the short time she's spent in Oherin, and she's powerfully magical, rawly. She's fast and lithe. She knows more of living in the nonmagical world than most other bloodwitches.

Interests: She's very interested in her magical heritage, and in learning more spells and tricks. She's also interested in meeting more magical creatures, and learning more of this new world of hers. Since discovering she's an Immortal, she's become very interested in learning what that means, and her interest in the cause of good has peaked.

Weaknesses: She's small, and physically weak. She has no fighting experience, and little experience of any rough living or having to survive. She didn't grow up in the magical world, and is thus still catching up to it. Some state that the Immortals' difficulty to die will always become a weakness.

Strengths: She's very powerfully magical, despite being half-human, and enemies can often underestimate her because of this half-humanity. She's fast and lithe, adaptive, and knows more of the nonmagical world than most others of her kind. She's an Immortal.

Personality: She's naturally optimistic, and is often curious and shows an interest in a lot of things. She's very independant, and she can often work out how to manipulate others, particularly those close to her. She's a little naive. Since learning that she's an Immortal, she's began developing a very black-and-white morality, and a high dedication to protecting good.

Brief history: She was raised by her human father, and knew nothing of her witch heritage until she was attacked and almost killed by bloodletters. She survived this by producing an accidental power blast, which killed them. Afterwards, her father told her the truth. She left Milan, and travelled to find Oherin and her family. She's been living with these now for nearly a year. She left the city briefly with her brother to find Elementae to be their allies, then returned. She met Circh when he tried to kill her, and failed, and then she began protecting him. He identified her as an Immortal after his family tried again to kill her. She took part in the battle protecting Oherin.

Confirmed victims: The bloodletters who tried to kill her - self defence. Enemies during the battle.

Miscellaneous information: Her name was selfgiven, according to bloodwitch tradition, and it means "ruler of the shadows". Her surname is from her maternal side and means "guidance".

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:54; edited 3 times in total
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

World 9 - Mythical Crossover Profiles Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover Profiles

Post by Enochian Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 19:50

Creature: Sorcerer
    Type: Merlin type
    Other: Druid
    Creature information: Can do magic. When they do magic their eyes turn golden temporarily.
    Name: Aira
    Date of Birth: unsure
    Nationality: Camelotian
    Orientation: Hero
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Height: 5ft 6in
    In Game Location: Camelot
    Home town: Camelot
    Family: None
    Skills: Hiding her talents, talking herself out of things
    Interests: People and people watching
    Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat and heavy duty magic
    Strengths: understanding people and pre-empting their actions, remembering spells and doing them wordlessly
    Personality: Quiet, reflective and a bit of a coward
    Brief history: Her parents sent her away from Camelot when she was 2 to her aunts house in Cenred’s Kingdom. She left their and went back to Camelot to find her parents. Found they were killed by Uther and decided to stay there though she herself doesn’t understand why she wants to.
    Confirmed victims: None
    Miscellaneous information: She hates Uther and has decided to leave Camelot and go where sorcerers aren’t hunted.
    Background information: Uther kills everyone with magic and anyone caught helping someone with magic.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 14:58

Creature: Dragon

Type: Water/Ice and Air

Other: Half-Breed

Creature information: Dragons are winged beasts that have control over their natural element. They are protective and powerful creatures that are looked up to in heirarchy within the mythical community. Its rare to find half-breeds within dragons as it is frowned upon, although the only known four dragons of each element to communicate and respect each other are the dragon guardians.

Name: Blizzard

Nationality: Half Highland/Half Paradisan
    Highland: The Highlands is the area in which the Air Dragons live within. This is on the highest grounds than the other lands within the country and is mostly foggy or cloudy due to the location. It is usually a cold place but due to the dragons being warm blooded creatures they can survive. The Highlands are mostly known due to the large population of Air Dragons and also due to it being one of the most beautiful places in the land, this is because they have view of below and are surrounded in clouds. (Similar to heaven).

Paradise: The Paradise is the area to where many creatures live. Mostly the Water/Ice Dragons live towards east of the land. It is known to be one of the most beautiful places too, due to it being surrounded every fortnight in a mystic colourful fog, that reflects on the mood of the population. Paradise is surrounded in beautiful beaches and many wild and beautiful plants.

Power: As Blizzard is a half-breed he takes characteristics from both elemental sides. He is able to have control over Water/Ice and Air.
    Water/Ice: With all elemental dragons they are able to have some control over their natural elements. Water/Ice dragons are able to produce a beam of ice or water. (Only one of these can be produced by a dragon, not both) Blizzard is able to produce an ice beam. Also Water/Ice Dragons are able to withstand cold temperatures and adapt to breathing underwater. Their bodies are capable of mimicing the state/colour of their natural element, therefore Blizzard is able to turn almost transparent by changing the colour of his scals. Water/Ice dragons are also known for their beauty, being one of the most beautiful creatures and of all dragons.

Air: Air Dragons are able to control the air. This means they can produce gusts of winds or even travel on air currents. Blizzard doesn't have great contol over this but hopefully will learn to develop this side of him. Air dragons are capable of manipulating the flow of air and mimicing the colour/state of air. This is not to be confused as turning into air itself but Air Dragons are capable to become seemingly invisible, as air cannot be seen. Air Dragons are also known for their intelligence and for their loyalty.

Appearance: Large creature that stands about twice the size of an elephant. Winged creature with feathers, black pupils, blue horns and blue breasted. Has white scales with pearly white teeth. However he has white feathers but some have colours of blue within them.
    Spoiler:

Height: Unknown, about 14ft.

In Game Location: Travels to different lands.

Hometown: Highlands although grew up in the Lagoona area with the Earth Dragons.

Family: None (killed)

Partner: None

Skills: Blizzard has learned to master his water/ice qualities but finds it difficult to learn and control his air based powers. He is kind and affectionate to most creatures and can learn to befriend them. Blizzard is also a good fighter when in dangerous situations.

Interests: His main interest is learning about the world and researching information about outher mythical creatures like himself. He also enjoys using his elemental powers when he can.

Weaknesses: Blizzard suffers trauma from the fact of losing his family as he witnessed it. He also doesn't know how to use his air based powers and can find it difficult to fight when under pressure.

Strengths: Although he has difficulty with his air based powers he has mastered his water/ice powers and can use them to his advantage. Due to him coming from both air and water/ice background he has inherited traits and elemental powers from his family and can use this in combat or battle.

Personality: Mainly Blizzard puts up a wall to shield his feelings and emotions getting through to other people. As he has suffered a lot in his past he tries to forget about this but puts up an image of being scary to others. However he is not like this and is a nice, kind and friendly dragon.

Brief history: When Blizzard was born there was argue and wars occuring. He was this child of both elemental beings, water/ice and air. His father was the next in throne (prince) to become the heir of the Air Dragons up in the highlands. When his family and the rest of his dragon community discovered that he had fell in loce and had a child with the Water/Ice community they were distraught and believed that he was seduced (due to the beauty of the water/ice dragons). However this was not the fact. The Air and Water/Ice dragons went into battle because of this, so Blizzards mother sent him away so that he couldn't get hurt within the battle. There is no known survivors from the war.

Miscellaneous information: Sometimes Blizzard tries to travel by air currents.

Background information: Blizzard was raised by the Earth Dragons until he left.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:01

Creature: Sprite

Type: Woodland

Other: Takes the form of a flower

Creature information: Sprites are a constant reminder of all that is magical and mythical. There are very few sprites that live due to the disbelief of their exsistence. Sprites can appear different, but have the appearence of the type of sprite they are. Even though they may appear differently, all sprites are capable of flying, and even though they are small and seemingly fragile creatures, they are actually strong and are hard to break. There are many types of sprites, these include; Woodland, Tropical, Aerial, Sea and Pyron. Woodland are the rarest due to them either being eaten, forced out of their habitat and disbelief in them. Tropical are also rare but live in warmer countries. Aerial sprites are hard to find or see and mostly congregate together and live closer to the Paradise. There are many sea sprites that live, they tend to like the warm water and live in the deep depths of waters but do like to come up to ground level every so often. Pyron sprites are fire like sprites that sometimes look similar to fireflies. There are few of these but they tend to be more independent in their own nature. Sprites are generally fast creatures that live on the belief of others, they tend to hide and are very shy. Sprites also live a very long life but can die from the disbelief of others, and go stone dead. When they die they stay in the shape that they are and eventually turn to ash. Sometimes sprites can develop a strong companionship to other beings, and often try to protect them.

Name: Chloe also known as C.

Nationality: British

Power: Sprites powers mostly reflect on the shape they are. As Chloe is a woodland sprite and has the appearance of a flower she is able to have control over plantation, (like most woodland sprites). Also she has the power to manipulate plant pheromones. This means she is able to make other plants seem less attractive as well as herself- resulting in keeping herself hidden. Although sprites are small creatures they are very strong. Sprites are really fast and can leave sharp attacks on their victims, when they are up against a threat. Chloe can use her powers well in keeping herself protected. However as a sprite, she is able to protect others due to their given nature- this can develop for them to evolve, allowing sprites to become much more faster and stronger. They also develop a seperate power that is linked to their personality and what type of creature they are. However this is rare and has not happened to Chloe.

Appearance: Sprites are always small creature, Chloe is a small sprite standing at about 3cm long. She is beautiful and a colourful sprite who seems fragile but actually is not. Chloe is hard to break due to her strong limbs. Chloe takes the shape of a flower who uses her petals in order to fly.
    Spoiler:

Height: About 3cm.

In Game Location: English Woodlands.

Hometown: Wales.

Family: Unknown

Skills: Chloe is rather an independent sprite and can keep herself hidden well. She can often be stubborn but enjoys playing around. She has lived for a very long time so knows the new culture well. Although she keeps herself hidden she likes to visit people and give them hope that mythical and magical creatures do exisit- like all sprites do. Chloe can use her powers well and uses them to create a beautiful surrounding for herself.

Interests: Her main interest is keeping up the belief in mythical and magical creatures. She is passionate about creatures and also enjoys reading up storys about creatures, such as Harry Potter.

Weaknesses: Sprites main weaknesses is that they can die from the disbelief off others. This means that they are vulnerable and can potentially die from others disbelief. Often they can be killed by the words "I don't believe."

Strengths: Being a sprite grants Chloe to live longer, be amazingly strong and quick and also give hope in others. She is capable of using her plant like powers very well and keep herself hidden from others in case of any threats.

Personality: She is a kind, loving sprite that brings out the best in others. Chloe is very smart and knows how to use her powers well. She can be stubborn at times and likes things to be done her way, however her way is often the best way. Chloe is very cheerful and playful around others.

Brief history: Chloe grew up with her family in the Wales Woodlands. They move towards England due to the potential threats of the creatures there. Soon after this, Chloe seperated from her parents due to a forest fire forming. Although it is likely that there was deaths Chloe still likes to believe that her parents are alive.

Miscellaneous information: Chloe often likes to go into people's gardens and cause plants to grow.

Background information: Sprites are hardly ever seen or caught, if they are ever captured they tend to kill themselves so that others may not find about their existence. Although they want others to believe in them, they do not wish to be found as this could leave them to be hunted. To kill themselves they whisper the words "I do not believe."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:17

Creature: Elementa
    Type: Fire
    Creature information: Elementae are people of the elements. Each Elementa has a body adapted to a particular element, though they can also adapt to the other 3 elements too, or take a more human form. They can manipulate their element, and call to it at need. They have poisonous blood which doesn't clot, and are immune to all poisons and diseases.
    Name: Hope Lazuri
    Nationality: She's from the hidden Elementae city which is located somewhere in Oherin
    Orientation: Neutral, may become heroic
    Appearance: She has flaming red hair, pale skin and her eyes change colouring. She tries to keep them blue, as they were when she was born. They would glow if she Called upon Fire.
    Home town: The hidden Elementae city
    Family: Her immediate family are all dead, but she was adopted and raised by some Water and Air Elementae.
    Partner: Dier Erion
    Skills: She has great skill in hand combat, and also in archery, though she hides this from the other Elementae since it's generally frowned upon. She can manipulate Fire very well, though not as well as if she'd been raised by others of that element.
    Interests: Like most Elementae, she spends a lot of time immersing in her element, and using and manipulating it. She practices archery and hand combat regularly, and she also loves wit competitions and riddles.
    Weaknesses: Like all Elementae, she can bleed to death easily, from a scratch, and this weakness doesn't deter her - or any of them - from fighting. She has no knowledge at all of any other magical beings, having lived in hiding since infancy. When she fights, she refuses to use any weapons, and she's unwilling to use magic either. She's proud and can easily overestimate herself.
    Strengths: She's a very skilled hand combatant, and has also learned archery in secret. She's clever and witty. She's skilled at manipulating Fire.
    Personality: She's a very fiery and passionate person, who's stubborn and doesn't back down at all. She tends to get her own way. She's clever and witty, and loves being like this. She's proud.
    Brief history: She was born during the last Great Mythical War, in which several Elementae fought and died. Her parents and family were among them. Being a baby at the time, she'd been hidden away and so survived, and she was found and adopted by other Elementae. After the war, her adoptive family took her with them to the hidden city, where they've been living out of all knowledge since.
    Background information:

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:54; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 6 Jan 2011 - 14:35

Creature: Animagi

Type:[/color] Lioness

Creature information: Animagi resemble normal humans, but they possess the power to change their shape into an animal - they cannot change their shape into anything else and most are gifted with an extra power. Their aging is slowed, and what is five years for regular humans is only one for an animagi.

Name: Bailey

Date of Birth: January 18th 1866

Nationality: Ethilian

Extra Ability: Healing - Bailey can heal anything, as long as the person/creature is still alive - however, if she too late, and the creature has already died, there is nothing she can do. Bailey can also heal afflictions to the soul.

Appearance: Bailey is tall, and thin, with wavy golden hair, in her human form, and the same dark eyes as her lioness form. As a lioness, her hair is a similar shade to her hair.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height:

In Game Location: Raion, Ethilian

Spoiler:

Hometown: Raion, Ethilian

Family:

Partner:

Children:

Skills:

Interests:

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Personality: Bailey is a lovely person, and has never made an enemy in her life - she fits in with people, easily, and makes friends almost effortlessly.

Brief history:

Confirmed victims:

Background information:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 6 Jan 2011 - 15:28

Creature: Bloodwitch

Creature information: Bloodwitches are magical creatures which can use life-energy to break the laws of nature in several ways. It's hereditary and can be accessed using their blood. They appear mostly human.

Name: Dierarchon "Dier" Erion

Nationality: Oherinian

Appearance: Dier is tall and relatively well built, with dark blonde hair and pale skin.

Home town: Oherin City

Family:
    • Father - Etarmanor Coren
    • Sisters - Firenhalt and Namarien Erion

Partner: Hope Lazuri

Skills: He's an experienced bloodwitch, who knows well how to use his abilities and what his limits are. He's skilled at fighting, and at living outdoors. He can track and trail well.

Interests: He spends a lot of time outdoors, and loves the wild. He's also passionate about fighting the Dark.

Weaknesses: He can get overemotional, and will act without thinking. He doesn't easily admit weakness or defeat. He can be overcome with hate, especially for Dark creatures and Dark practitioners.

Strengths: He's physically strong, and also powerful magically for a man. He's a good fighter and is also very skilled at surviving alone in the wild.

Personality: He's fiery, passionate and intense, and he both loves and hates easily. He's mentally strong, and very difficult to break. However, he's also kind and courteous to all others. He's independant and often doesn't do as told, if he disagrees.

Brief history: When Dier was 20, his father was killed by Dark creatures when caught in an ambush. Since this, Dier has inherited a hatred of the Dark, and spends most of his time out of the city, fighting Dark creatures and preparing for the next war against the Dark.

Confirmed victims: Dark creatures and practitioners

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:55; edited 1 time in total
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 14:11

Sebastian
    Creature: Human
    Type: Normal
    Other: Normal
    Name: Prince Sebastian
    Date of Birth: 13/12/88
    Nationality: Solodian
    Orientation: Villain
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Height: 6ft 4in
    In Game Location: Soloden
    Home town: Soloden
    Family: Father - King Vension
    Mother - deceased
    Skills: Horse riding, sword fighting, tactics
    Interests: Melee (specifically knife throwing and archery), fishing.
    Weaknesses: He has no magic and is completely human. Therefore despite him being an exceptionable warrior and tactician, he cannot defeat any strong magical being.
    Strengths: Exceptional swordfighter and tactician.
    Personality: Quiet, only talks when spoken to or when he has to, very proud and doesn’t easily admit his faults/weaknesses. Highly practical and always sees a bigger picture. He isn’t a very emotional person but he is very empathetic. Gets all unwanted emotions out by throwing knives. Sometimes however, he calms down by fishing.
    Brief history: Born, brought up as a Prince and heir to the throne of Soloden. He father put him in charge of the Solden army and he carries out his fathers orders.
    Confirmed victims: Many in battle but unconfirmed
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Fri 27 May 2011 - 13:48

Creature: Gryphon
    Creature information: The gryphon is thought of by some as king of the creatures. Gryphons are known for guarding treasure and priceless possessions. They are seen as a symbol of divine power and as guardians of the divine. They have the same lifespan as humans.
    Name: Lucian (His friends call him Luke)
    Date of Birth:1/5/1992
    Nationality: Arkzianin
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Height: 6ft 4in
    In Game Location:
    Home town: Arkzian
    Family: Very large family (all unnamed)
    Skills: Combat with creatures of all types.
    Interests: Seeking out anyone in trouble and trying to help.
    Weaknesses: Arrogance
    Strengths: Skillful flying
    Personality:
    Brief history:
    Confirmed victims:
    Background information:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:37

Creature: Bloodwitch, half human

Name: Firenhalt "Firen" Erion

Nationality: Oherinian, and Russian on her father's side

Orientation: Heroic

Appearance: She's tall, muscular and well-built, with a pale skin tone. Fine light golden hair, and green eyes. She doesn't show much of the witch features in her eyes or ears.

In Game Location: Oherin City

Home town: Oherin City. Formerly Moscow

Job: Captain, one of the highest ranking in Oherin's army.

Family:
    • Unnamed father
    • Half-brother - Dierarchon Erion
    • Half-sister - Namarien Erion

Skills: She's a skilled fighter and tactician, having learned to do so quickly and finding that it comes quite naturally to her. She can cope extremely well under pressure, almost excelling in such situations.

Interests: She's a very outdoorsy type, who loves sports and training to fight. Leadership seems to come naturally to her. Now, she has a high interest in being a good Captain, and proving that she wasn't too early raised to this role.

Weaknesses: She isn't that magically strong, due to her half-humanity, and she fears that this will hold her back. She can be too confident since she never doubts herself. She can also be too stubborn. She has little actual fighting experience, having only taken part in one battle.

Strengths: She's strong physically, and can fight and lead well, and has good tactical knowledge. She's from a strong magical family, so she's stronger magically than most half-humans would be. She's confident and believes in herself.

Personality: She has a strong personality, with a lot of self-confidence and self-belief, and a bit of a stubborn streak. She's a skilled leader. She tends to follow her gut instincts.

Brief history: She was raised by her father in Russia, but was always aware of her witch heritage. Her parents had chosen for him to raise her because of the war threatening Oherin, which'd make her safer in Russia. Her father was in the Russian Armed Forces, and was killed when she was 16. Afterwards, she travelled to Oherin to live there. She excelled in the recent battle to protect Oherin from an invading army, and was raised to Captain.

Confirmed victims: A unknown number in the battle to protect Oherin

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 13:45

Creature: Bloodwitch

Name: Circh

Orientation: Formerly a villain, now bordering neutral, attempting to be a hero

Appearance: He's tall and pale-skinned, with the usual ear and eye shapes of a bloodwitch. His hair is a dark brown, and his eyes are light green, comparable to peridots.

In Game Location: The wilderness outside Oherin City

Home town: Oherin City

Family: He was formerly a member of the small Dark Dehrest family, but these have disowned him after he failed to assassinate Namarien Erion. This is why he's dropped the surname.

Partner: Nam Erion

Weaknesses: Circh is slightly weak for a bloodwitch, meaning that he'd likely weaken and tire easily in a fight. He's also currently morally confused.

Strengths: Being raised as a bloodwitch, and particularly a Dark practioner, he has much knowledge of magic, both practical and lore, and of fighting skills. He also seems to have gained Namarien's loyalty.

Brief history: He was raised as a Dark practioner by his family, though unknown to the rest of the city, and he was given the task of assassinating Namarien Erion. She overpowered and defeated him, and his family tried to kill him for his failure. Namarien protected him and is currently hiding him.

Confirmed victims: Unknown, likely to be many

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:55; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 20:13

Creature: Nephilim

Creature information: Nephilim are half-human, half-angels. They are indistinguishable from humans, apart from possessing 4 abilities each.

Name: Mikala Benjamine Jacobi

Nationality: Russian

Orientation: Neutral/heroine

Appearance: Tall, slim and lithe, with lightly tanned skin, blue eyes and dark blonde hair.

Height: 5'9

In Game Location: A town in Russia

Home town: The Russian town

Family:
    • Father - Abdiel Jacobi
    • Mother - Ellisha Jacobi

Partner:
    • Former arranged fiance - Asaph Benedict
    • Husband - Caden Riley

Skills: She's skilled in using her abilities. However, she has little life experience or life skills.

Interests: Her main interest is spending time with Caden, and escaping her heritage. She also wants to travel.

Weaknesses: She's reckless, and doesn't tend to think her decisions through. She has little experience or life skills

Strengths: She's skilled in using her abilities, and strong willed. Caden would die to protect her. It is highly difficult to permanently kill her.

Personality: Sweet, pleasant and easy going. Stubborn and independant. Sometimes reckless.

Brief history: She was engaged to Asaph at birth, but didn't want it, and after meeting Caden she ran away with him. Asaph found them, and fought and nearly killed Caden. Mikala used her peripety to save him, and died in his place, but reformed. Caden tricked her family into marrying her to him, thinking he was Asaph.

Abilities:
    • Reality Manipulation
    • Luminescence
    • Peripety
    • Reformation

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:57; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 20:27

Creature: Nephilim

Name: Asaph Galel Benedict

Nationality: Russian

Orientation: Neutral

Appearance: Medium brown hair and eyes, pale skin. 5'11, slim built.

Home town: Unnamed Russian town

Family:
    • Father - Eliseo Benedict
    • Mother - Tekla Benedict
    • Sisters - Eliora, Jovana, Leesa and Talliana Benedict
    • Brothers - Barachiah, Benajah, Imanol, Kadmiel and Netael Benedict

Partner: Former arranged fiancee - Mikala Jacobi

Skills: One of his abilities can effectively give him any fighting skills. He's also skilled at tracking. He's generally skilled at using his abilities.

Interests: He was interested in finding Mikala. Currently, he's trying to refind a purpose after losing her.

Weaknesses: He's possessive, and quick to anger. He finds it difficult to understand others.

Strengths: He's skilled with his abilities, can gain fighting skills easily, and can control luck. He's determined and committed. His gut instincts tend to be correct.

Personality: He's committed and determined, but struggles to understand others whose views disagree with his own. He's quick to anger.

Brief history: He was raised in a large Nephilim family, and tracked Mikala after she ran. He and Caden fought, and he nearly killed him, but Mikala sacrificed herself to save him. He recently "lost" Mikala after Caden tricked their people into marrying the pair.

Confirmed victims: Caden, Mikala when she saved him

Abilities:
    • Luck Manipulation
    • Chronokinesis
    • Aura Tracking
    • Martial Adaptation

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:59; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:29

Creature: Shifter

Creature information: Shifters are beings which all have the capacity to transform into anything: be it the appearance of another person, an animal, a plant, an object, or air. It is impossible to know what they ressemble naturally or originally.

Name: Caden Blair Riley

Nationality: Born in NI, has also lived in London, Germany and Russia.

Appearance: He can have any appearance he chooses, being a Shifter. However, he usually presents as a slight, pale skinned young man, with tousled brown hair and brown eyes.

Height: 5'11

In Game Location: An unnamed town in Russia

Home town: The unnamed town in Russia

Family:
    • Mother - Neve Riley
    • Father - Dedrick Riley
    • Sister - Hanna Riley
    • Brother - Davis Riley

Partner: Mikala Jacobi

Skills: He's skilled at shifting, and can use it well in various situations, such as shifting into air to hide, or shifting away an injury. He also speaks several languages, and is quite skilled at looking after himself.

Interests: His main interest is in seeming to be human, and therefore he mainly has human interests, such as sports and movies and music. He tries to be as normal as possible, really. He also is highly interested in Mikala, wanting to spend time with her and have a future with her.

Weaknesses: He can be overconfident and believe too much in himself. He can also sometimes be too secretive, and doesn't want any to know he's a Shifter.

Strengths: He's a skilled Shifter, and can look after himself quite well. Mikala would do anything to help and to protect him.

Personality: He's generally laid back, and positive, and can usually see the bright side to a situation. He's confident, bordering on overconfident.

Brief history: He was born in Northern Ireland, but then moved to London as an infant, and to Germany when he was 12. He moved to Russia when he was 17, and met Mikala there. She recently persuaded him to run away with her. When her fiance found them, Caden and he fought, and he fatally injured Caden. Mikala used her Peripety to save him, dying, but reformed. He subsequently tricked her family into marrying them.

Confirmed victims: None known

Miscellaneous information: He inherited his Shifter species from his paternal family, as his mother is human. All of his siblings are also Shifters. For a long time, none outside the family knew he's a Shifter. Mikala believed him human at first.

Additional Ability: Memory Alteration
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:42

Creature: Witch

Type: Coven Witch

Name: Zephyra "Zep" Ryecroft

Date of Birth: 15th July 1995

Nationality: American

Appearance: Long brunette hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin.

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 9

In Game Location: Asheville, Louisiana

Home town: Asheville, Louisiana

Parents: Ian and Thalia Ryecroft

Relationship Status: Casual and open relationship with Blake Hawthorne

Skills: Zep is a talented liar, as well as a talented spell writer. She is a good witch and also has natural fight abilities inherited from her father, who was in the army.

Interests: Her main interest in magic, which she finds intriguing.

Weaknesses: She does not always put a lot of thought into her decisions and can also act emotionlessly, making her inconsiderate and often results in her hurting those she loves.

Strengths: Determined and passionate, she does not give up and will stop at nothing to do what she believes is right.

Personality: Zep has a very fiery personality and is often offensive towards people, sometimes without meaning to be. She is highly self-optionated and it is difficult to get close to her. She can be empathetic, but usually hides this part of her. Zep does not let things get to her and is often looked upon as being quite unemotional. She is intelligent and very witty. Her sense of humour is quite sardonic and sarcastic.

Brief history: Her childhood was normal, although by the time she was seven she had started her habit of kicking people whenever they referred to her as anything other than "Zep", but has since dropped it. Zep began high school at fifteen and in sophomore year she realised she was a witch. She has been a member of the coven ever since and is currently in her junior year of high school. She is passing all of her classes with a C grade.

Miscellaneous information: She often tells people her full name is Zepplin, like the band.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

World 9 - Mythical Crossover Profiles Empty Kyle Scardsdale

Post by Neodraconis Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 19:24

Type: Coven Witch

Name: Kyle Scardsdale

Orientation: Neutral/Hero

Appearance: He have dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Spoiler:

Height: 6ft 1

In Game Location: Asheville, Lousianna

Home town: Asheville, Lousianna

Family:

Mother – Wanda Scardsdale

Sister – Tina Scardsdale

Partner: None.

Children: None.

Skills: Kyle is good at puzzles and math. He is also good at driving his motorcycle and to some degree, also stealing.

Interests: He is interested in puzzles and riddles. He thinks his magic is kind of interesting but hasn’t explored it yet.

Weaknesses: He is not trained in using his magic and when he does use it, it is often unstable. He has a hard time trusting people.

Strengths: Even though his ability in using magic isn’t that great, his magical energy is incredibly strong once released. He thinks logical and is calm in most situations.

Personality: Kyle is a decent guy even though he don’t trust people easily, because he feels like his entire family has let him down in one way or another. Because of this, he likes being alone. He can sometimes seem cold when he says things in a logical and unattached way. He doesn’t talk much and he radiates of mystery and secrets.

Brief history: Kyle grew up in a pretty normal family. But then his dad died while he was out doing his job as a fireman. That was when his mother started with drugs and alcohol. His sister moved out when she was 17 but Kyle couldn’t do that to her mother. He learned about his powers not that long ago but hasn’t used it much and hasn’t even joined the coven yet.

Confirmed victims: None.

Miscellaneous information: None I can think of at the moment.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 9:45

Creature: Elemental Witch

Creature information: Elemental witches are the children of Elementae and bloodwitches. They have the same powerful magic as their bloodwitch relatives, though normally slightly weaker, and have a connection with one of the Elements.

Name: Tyrian Erion

Orientation: Neutral. Hero as an adult.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

In Game Location: The hidden city of the Elementae

Home towns: The hidden city, and Oherin

Family:
    • Mother - Hope Lazuri
    • Father - Dier Erion

Skills: Being an elemental witch, he will be skilled in working all sorts of magic involving fire, which is his element.

Interests: Sleep, food, playing, magic, fire

Weaknesses: He is a young baby and vulnerable. Due to his age, he currently cannot control his magic well. Being part Elementae also makes him heal slowly from injuries.

Strengths: He's powerfully magical, and his magic currently reacts strongly to his emotions and whims. His paternal family are very powerful. He's immune to all poisons.

Brief history: Hope's pregnancy was discovered when she found herself magically destroying an ambush of dark creatures. She and Dier then returned to the hidden city, her hometown, and Tyrian was born there.

Confirmed victims: The dark creatures he destroyed magically while his mother was pregnant with him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 12:29

Type: Coven witch

Creature information: Coven witches are natural witches who tend to be born into covens, groups of witches. They are strongest when working magic together.

Name: Billie Winters

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

In Game Location: Asheville, Louisianna

Home town: Asheville.

Family:
    • Maternal grandmother - Joy Winters
    • Mother - Penelope Winters
    • Estranged father
    • Sisters - Jenny, Kendra, Faith, Fredericka, Willow, Tara and Dawn Winters

Skills: Billie has good people skills, honed by her work as a waitress and by living with her many sisters. She's quite intelligent and is a quick learner.

Interests: Most of her interests are those of a normal teenage girl - shopping, music, spending time with her best friend Alysson. She will develop a keen interest in her magic, which she will see as her inheritence.

Weaknesses: She's only just learned that she's a witch, and is therefore inexperienced in magic. She's also physically weak. She sometimes will let her emotions control her and cloud her better judgement.

Strengths: She's got good people skills (when she's not blurting out her thoughts), is intelligent and a quick learner. She will have a real interest in developing her magic. She's also friendly and can get on well with others.

Personality: Billie is very friendly, and she can get on well with almost anyone. However, she can sometimes be a little opinionated. She also sometimes lets her emotions control her.

Brief history: Billie has lived in Asheville throughout her life, as her maternal family have for several generations. She is her parents' fifth daughter. Her father left the family when she was 6 years old, shortly after the birth of her youngest sister, Dawn. Her grandmother then moved in with them, stating that she needed to help Penelope to look after the girls. Billie began working at The Coffee Spot when she was 15 years old. 2 years later, she was working a shift when she was approached by a mysterious man. He recognised her and told her to look in a panel above the fireplace at home, leading her to find her family's Book of Shadows and learn that she is a witch. She was sceptical at first, but still performed an initiation ritual she'd found in the book. The ritual released her magic.

Miscellaneous information: Her magic was originally tied off, but she released it in an initiation ritual after a stranger guided her to find her family's Book Of Shadows.
    Background information:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 14:11

Type: Coven witch

Name: Alysson Jasmine Whiting

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

In Game Location: Asheville

Home town: Asheville

Family:
    • Mother - Dawn Whiting
    • Father - Samson Whiting

Skills: Alysson is highly intelligent, and excels at schoolwork without even trying. She's also really good with computers. She will find that she has great skill in writing her own spells, even really complex ones.

Interests: She loves spending time with her best friend Billie, shopping and talking. She's also really interested in computers and technology. Sometimes she can seem a bit of a nerd, but it isn't really true, since most of the time she isn't trying.

Weaknesses: She can be too quiet and shy, alienating people. She can also sometimes be too opinionated.

Strengths: She's highly intelligent. She will be an excellent spell writer.

Personality: She can be quiet and shy, especially when meeting people for the first time, but behind this she is strong, opinionated and makes her mind up easily. She's highly loyal.

Brief history: She grew up in Asheville. She learned she was a witch after her best friend did - Billie recognised the surnames Whiting and James (Dawn Whiting's maiden name) in her family BOS.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 14:25

Creature: Coven witch

Name: John Warren

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

In Game Location: Asheville

Home town: Asheville

Family:
    • Father - William Warren
    • Mother - Chloe Warren
    • Brother - Bobby Warren
    • Sister - Jo Warren

Skills:

Interests:

Weaknesses: His personality can mean that he pushes people away too easily, and he can be too dark and detached. His family is messed up, with a dead mother, a neglectful/abusive father and 2 younger siblings whom he feels he has to look after.

Strengths:

Personality: He tends to show a dark, repressed side of himself, hiding his emotions. He tries to act tough, but mostly is detached. He doesn't like getting close to people.

Brief history: His mother died in a car crash when he was 4. This made his father fall into depression and become an alcoholic. It also altered John's personality as he grew. He's now in his junior year and barely passing as he does every year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 6:10