Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 9 - Mythical Crossover Empty World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 23:51

(World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 OH MY GOD)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 9 - Mythical Crossover Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 23:53

Wayward Daughter wrote:Just gatecrash them, Billie shrugged.

And newbie number 2 redeems it, said Zep, in her best commentator's voice. And yes, you all have newbie numbers. Although I'd watch it Tea, Billie's shooting for first place..

Owen rolled his eyes. It'd actually kill you to be nice to people for once, wouldn't it? he remarked, standing up.

I'm always nice to you! she protested.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 20:48

Do any of you guys have your parents knowing about this? Alysson asked suddenly. Apart from Zep.

Don't think so, why? Billie shrugged.

I told mine yesterday and Mom said I should get her first witch tools. I was just wondering if that was normal.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 20:51

Slowly, Nam lifted Circh's body up to hers, her tears by now blinding her. She couldn't help but try to force some life back into him, even knowing that she had little to no healing skill, even knowing that reviving the dead was one of the few limits that witch magic could never overcome. It was one of the unbreakable rules. She had to try, though. She kept trying, and it never worked.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 18:29

World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 18:30

Wayward Daughter wrote:Do any of you guys have your parents knowing about this? Alysson asked suddenly. Apart from Zep.

Don't think so, why? Billie shrugged.

I told mine yesterday and Mom said I should get her first witch tools. I was just wondering if that was normal.

Nah, my mum was just really happy when I got my powers - treated it like I got my first period or something; "a great time in a young woman's life", she said, her voice twisting into an awful impersonation of her mother's at the end. I never got any witch tools!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 20:23

Ok, so mine's reaction was much better, she laughed. For some reason she's finding ages to find this stuff, though.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 17:23

Yeah, I'm kinda jealous, replied Zep.

Wonder what it is, muttered Owen, deep in thought. I can't think of any tools that are necessary.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 18:17

I'm not really sure.... but she listed some stuff. Like a witch robe, cauldron, something called an athame whatever that is....

Teagan said she'd found some wands in her family's stuff, right? Maybe there's a wand there.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 18:18

Wayward Daughter wrote:Slowly, Nam lifted Circh's body up to hers, her tears by now blinding her. She couldn't help but try to force some life back into him, even knowing that she had little to no healing skill, even knowing that reviving the dead was one of the few limits that witch magic could never overcome. It was one of the unbreakable rules. She had to try, though. She kept trying, and it never worked.

She felt as if hours had passed while she just knelt there, frozen, paralysed as she held him. Nothing changed. Nothing happened. No one else had even come down to this furthest part of the battlefield yet. There were tears pouring silently down her cheeks, but she was barely aware of them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 19:22

Without realising, she'd began speaking to him, whispering and muttering his name over and over. She pleaded to him without even being sure of what she was pleading for. For him to return, or simply to forgive her.... she didn't know. She couldn't possibly know. Her entire frame was still shaking with the tremors and sobs which wracked her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 20:32

Her grief seemed to be physically exhausting her, and slowly that idea gave her something to grasp at. Exhaustion.... she already knew that was something which could affect her. One of the very few things which could. Softly, she lay Circh's body back down onto the ground, and raised a free hand to wipe her eyes. She took in a deep breath. Gathering her energy, she prepared her mind then blasted out, sending out everything.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 21:53

Wayward Daughter wrote:I'm not really sure.... but she listed some stuff. Like a witch robe, cauldron, something called an athame whatever that is....

Teagan said she'd found some wands in her family's stuff, right? Maybe there's a wand there.

I'm just gonna say what everyone else was thinkin', but this ain't Hogwarts, said Blake. He received a grin from Zep before finishing his sentence. And if you guys start sending owls to each other, I'm gonna be pissed.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 21:53

Wayward Daughter wrote:Her grief seemed to be physically exhausting her, and slowly that idea gave her something to grasp at. Exhaustion.... she already knew that was something which could affect her. One of the very few things which could. Softly, she lay Circh's body back down onto the ground, and raised a free hand to wipe her eyes. She took in a deep breath. Gathering her energy, she prepared her mind then blasted out, sending out everything.

World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 22:14

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:I'm not really sure.... but she listed some stuff. Like a witch robe, cauldron, something called an athame whatever that is....

I'm just gonna say what everyone else was thinkin', but this ain't Hogwarts, said Blake. He received a grin from Zep before finishing his sentence. And if you guys start sending owls to each other, I'm gonna be pissed.

I don't think there'll be any owl, cause one of my aunts is scared of all birds, she replied.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 22:16

Nam instantly felt the energy blazing out of her, for a moment awed by its intensity as everything faded. It turned to darkness. Then the blackness itself faded, and resolved into a dark misty cloud which she recognised at once, even though she'd only seen it once before. She'd succeeded. She'd arrived at the Place of Immortals.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 21:49

XD XD XD Question
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 23:20

Circh?!! she called out at once. She received no answer but the echo of her voice in the heavy air. Circh?! Where is he?

She'd known it'd been a thin hope, had heard tales of the differing fates of Immortals even after death, but it'd been all she could try. And she wasn't giving up now. Not even in this absence. It was different from her last visit, when the place had been filled with her own kindred, and that had to mean something.

Circh?! she called out again. Circh! Circh!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 21:24

That same heavy silence was her only answer, but she didn't give up. She continued with her desperate shouting.

Circh?! Where is he?! I know you can return him to me here, you have to be capable of that! Circh!!!

Nothing.

Bring him to me! I demand that you bring him to me!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 16:33

World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover 183313
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 16:56

For what felt like hours she continued shouting for him, despite feeling her voice failing and her throat turning dry. She just couldn't let herself yield and give up. This'd been her last hope.

Doesn't being an Immortal count for something, here? Doesn't it mean that I can do something to protect people, to protect my loved ones? Shouldn't it?!! Because I'm telling you this - if it doesn't, then I quit! I quit, and I don't care if you're saying that isn't an option, if you say I was chosen for this and it's my destiny! Circh is my destiny too!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 19:28

For a moment - one painstakingly long moment - her words again just hung in the air, as even her desperate but completely intent-filled threats seemed to achieve nothing. All she could see was that same misty cloud, and her spirits fell. Then she finally heard a reply.

Nam? Namarien? Is that you I heard?

His voice sounded hoarse, dry and almost wordless, filled with confusion. Nevertheless, the sound instantly raised her hopes again. She practically flew in the direction she'd heard him coming from.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 18:21

XD XD XD XD XD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 22:39

Immediately she threw her arms around him, barely even aware of the tears of joy now blinding her vision. She clung to him, unable to bring herself to let go.

It worked, it worked, I can't believe it worked, she muttered.

What worked?

Hesitantly, she began explaining what had happened and what she'd done, knowing how weird he must find it to be told of his own death. Then she began wondering what would occur next. She'd gotten him back, but only to here..... could they just return?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 21:33

As soon as she considered that, she knew the answer, and it broke her short-lived joy at her victory. She could return.... she would heal, she was an Immortal. Circh wasn't. As soon as they left this place, he'd return to his body and would die again from his mortal injuries. She hadn't saved him.

What's wrong? he asked, concerned as he saw the newly realised pain flashing across her face. She shook her head. She couldn't tell him... again, she couldn't tell him that he was dead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 23:07