Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

School Profiles

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

School Profiles Empty School Profiles

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 23:30

Post your character profiles here. They should include most of the following:

Name:
    Type:
    Date of Birth:
    Nationality:
    Orientation:
    Ability:
    Manifestation Age:
    Manifestation Story:
    Appearance:
    Height:
    In Game Location:
    Home town:
    Job:
    Family:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Skills:
    Interests:
    Weaknesses:
    Strengths:
    Personality:
    Brief history:
    Confirmed victims:
    Miscellaneous Information:.

Code:
    [b][i]Name:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Gender:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Type:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Date of Birth:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Nationality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Orientation:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Ability:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Story:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Appearance:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Height:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]In Game Location:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Home town:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Job:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Family:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Partner:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Children:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Skills:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Interests:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Weaknesses:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Strengths: [/b][/i]
    [b][i]Personality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Brief history:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Confirmed victims:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Miscellaneous Information:[/b][/i]

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 9:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding code)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

School Profiles Empty Re: School Profiles

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Dec 2010 - 22:59

Name: Sky Silver Ashford

Type: Atari

Nationality: English

Orientation: Heroine

Ability: As a born Atari, she has several abilities. Her confirmed ones include Healing, Metal Manipulation, Aerokinesis, Ability Identification, Familial Intuition, Precognition, Ability Negativity, Perspecuity, Spontaneous Combustion, Enhanced Reflexes, Ability Expression, Random Shapeshifting.

Manifestation Age: From birth

Manifestation Story: She was born with Atari status and abilities, and her mother raised her in it until she died.

Appearance: She has pale hair, palish skin and striking almost black eyes. She has the Atari Mark concealed near her hairline on her left temple.

In Game Location: The school

Home town: London

Job: A school student and Head of Atari Students.

Family: All deceased. Only child, human father and Atari mother.

Partner: Nick Harvard

Children: None

Skills: She's very skilled at manipulating air, since this is her own unique ability, unlike the others which were inherited. She has a lot of life skills and has coped with a lot.

Interests: She's very interested in the rights of the Atari, and in learning to use her abilities and skills more efficiently. She loves the Harvard brothers dearly and is very protective of them.

Weaknesses: She can have trouble trusting others, or admitting if she'd need any help. Some Atari don't accept her status because of her human father. Her parents' death sometimes still troubles her, and it meant she didn't have full training. She doesn't have control over her Ability Negativity, and often blocks herself.

Strengths: She's from a very old Atari family and is therefore very powerful. She's passionate, determined and adaptive. She has a high status in their society, and she has protectors for life in Nick and Daniel.

Personality: She's passionate, determined and very adaptive. Sometimes she has trouble trusting, but she can be very likeable and friendly beneath that. She is very adaptive.

Brief history: Sky was raised by her parents until she was 6 years old, when one night these were murdered by Atari-haters. Sky had been staying with a friend at the time. After finding the bodies, she lived on the streets for 2 years, until the Harvard family found her and took her in. Shortly after joining the school, she was killed in an ambush by Atari-haters, but was eventually saved by Brooke Adams, in order to thus save Nick.

Confirmed victims: Only in self defence. Atari-haters, some of the villains who raided the school

Miscellaneous Information: Her names are indicative of some of her abilities, and her middle name was her mother's name. Her maternal family were almost Atari royalty, giving her a high status within their society. The Harvard brothers - Nick and Daniel - are her self-appointed bodyguards, and Guardians.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 17:57; edited 2 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 11:52

Name: Daniel Harvard

Type: Human, Guardian

Orientation: Hero

Ability: None

Manifestation Age: N/A

Manifestation Story: N/A

Appearance: He is tall and slim built, with brown hair and light blue eyes.

Job: Guardian to Sky Ashford

Family:
    • Mother - Annabelle Harvard
    • Father - Scott Harvard
    • Brother - Nick Harvard

Partner: None

Skills: He's a good fighter, he's intelligent and can reason well.

Interests: Protecting Sky and keeping her safe. Learning. Questioning people.

Weaknesses: He's only human, and has no abilities or powers. He didn't at first accept being a Guardian or believe in it, when he first heard of it. He'd be immensely vulnerable if Sky was hurt or died.

Strengths: He's physically strong, can fight well and can cope with stress and pressure. He's also quite intelligent.

Personality: He's quiet and intelligent, and is almost always curious about something. He questions everyone's decisions.

Brief history: Daniel had a completely normal life until his parents found Sky wandering the streets. They brought her in, and both he and Nick immediately felt a connection with her. They became her protectors when Daniel was 20. He and Nick both followed her to the school. He was captured in the raid, and later freed.

Confirmed victims: Attackers who threatened Sky.

Miscellaneous Information: He's attending the school despite being human in order to keep protecting Sky. He's a Guardian bonded to her family

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 17:59; edited 2 times in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 15:34

Name: Nick Harvard

Type: Human, a Guardian

Ability: None

Manifestation Age: N/A

Manifestation Story: N/A

Appearance: He's also tall, muscular and slim built, although not as tall as his brother. He has darker hair - almost black - and his eyes seem to change colouring.

Job: Guardian to Sky Ashford

Family:
    • Mother - Annabelle Harvard
    • Father - Scott Harvard
    • Brother - Daniel Harvard

Partner: Sky Ashford

Skills: He's athletic and a good runner.

Interests: Sky's welfare, happiness and safety. Sky in general. He also loves sports, in particular running, swimming and athletics.

Weaknesses: He's human and has no abilities. He could easily be hurt by hurting Sky, and would never forgive himself if he let anything happen to her. He can be too trusting and naive. The bond.

Strengths: He's more trusting of the bond between himself and Sky. He's fast and athletic, and very dedicated.

Personality: He's a very likeable and loving person, who can be too trusting and naive. He's often optimistic, a "glass half full" persona.

Brief history: Similarly to Daniel, his life was normal until his parents found Sky. He felt the connection even before Daniel did, and accepted it easily. He became her protector, and followed her to the school. He jumped through time with her, and thus learned of his Guardian status. When Sky died, she was saved just in time to save him from the resulting broken bond. They have become a secret couple since, and will soon be engaged.

Confirmed victims: A gang of Atari-haters, and a few people who threatened Sky.

Miscellaneous Information: He's the second of Sky's Guardians. He's linked directly to her.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 18:00; edited 2 times in total
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 15:43

Creature: Siren

Type: Male Siren

Other: Half-Breed (as all male sirens are)

Creature information: Sirens are beautiful creatures that are mostly known to lure seamen near the shore so that they can kill them. As a male siren he is the son of a siren and like most male sirens their father's are unknown and is likely to be a seaman. Male sirens are difficult to come across as not many of them "shift" or "turn" into a siren. Male sirens tend to only "shift" when there is an unbalanced life style going on in their life. If they do "shift", this happens during puberty to where their natural beauty become more enhanced and they slowly begin to grow wings. Sirens have naturally good muscial skills and also have an enhanced beauty about them, attracting most people towards them. Sirens also have wings, have slightly stronger strength and are able to breathe underwater. Although it is known that in some situations a siren's behaviour or emotions can change quickly. It's also known for a Siren to be gifted with one unique talent or ability.

Name: Warren Withers

Nationality: Irish

Power: Siren: As a siren Warren gains natural beauty and has wings, enabling him to fly. Being a siren also allows him to naturally be stronger and also have the ability to breathe underwater and to have naturally gifted musical talent. It's known that male sirens can be gifted with an extra gift, which is sometimes rare in some cases.

Warren's extra gift is the ability to manipulate Samsara, meaning 'continuous flow'. This enables him to manipulate, what is known as the wheel of life. His extra gift allows him to control life and death and even rebirth, but also enables him to percieve life and death as well as rearrange the cycle of life within a living being. This means that Warren could potential allow an old person to grow young.

Appearance: As a siren, Warren gains natural beauty. Like sirens he has lighter skin, lighter eye colour and lighter colour of hair. Warren has a light blonde hair (almost white) and has light blue eyes. He is quite tall and has magnificent white wings.
    Spoiler:

Height: 6ft 3

In Game Location: School

Hometown: Ireland

Family:
    Birth mother: Siren, unknown
    Birth father: Unknown, possibly a sailor
    Mother: Mrs. Withers

Skills: As Warren has grew ip now, he has learnt how to control his extra gift and also learned how to fly. Although he flies rarely he has learnt well how to perform maneuvers in the air and can use this to his advantage.

Interests: Some of Warrens interests is studying history and the history of mythical creatures. He is also interested in music, sports and architectural landscapes.

Weaknesses: His main weakness is that he can change attitude very quickly, making him seem harsh towards others. Another weakness of his is that Warren tends to lack knowledge of sirens and does not understand the concept of killing seamen, (as sirens normally do). Another disadvantage us that he can still be killed by normal means as he is still human.

Strengths: Warren's main strengths is that he knows how to use his gifted talent well, although he can loose control of his emotions and activate this ability in the wrong circumstances. He also is able to defend himself well is skilled at fighting.

Personality: Most of the time Warren finds it hard to let people in and ignores the attention he gets. As sirens lure people in, he tries to discourage this and block people from his life as he hates the attention he gets. However he is a nice warming person/siren who enjoys the finer things in life.

Brief history: Warren was bought up by a women who took care of him. He was adopted and due to the unbalanced life style (not having a father in his life) he "shifted" into a siren. He tried to hide this, but as his wings grew bigger it came more visible that he was different, until his mother found out. She thought at first that he was an angel and excepted it, but she soon died leaving Warren on his own.

Confirmed victims: None

Miscellaneous information: He sometimes enjoys flying out in the night.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 13:40

Name: Lily Walker

Type: Vampyre Fledgings - Vampyre Fledgings have begun the Change into a fully fledged vampyre. This means they are developing the abilities of Vampyres - these abilities include enhanced speed, strength, they do not require sleep, food becomes less nessescary, and they feed mainly off blood, collected from donation centres. Also, vampyres will manifest their own unique power, depending upon preferance, skills and pure luck. Humans are chosen, randomly, and Marked as Fledglings. Tattoos appear on a random part of the body, and the patterns tend to be unique. Marking occurs at random, and no one is aware how the people are chosen. The same man with piercing red eyes Marks all Fledgings, and the school has a way of monitoring all Markings.

Date of Birth: 13th October 1994

Nationality: Russian

Ability: Illustration - This ability is highly limited, and she is only so far been able to create small objects, that have previously existed, and creating the objects have required substancially precise painting or sketch. She is also unable thus far to create any live objects.

Marking Age: 14 years

Marking Story: While returning from school one day, she stopped at a store, to buy some food. She waited for twenty minutes in the queue behind one person, before she eventually politly asked him if he needed any help. The shop assistant asked who she was talking to, and the man turned around. He has alarming red eyes, and gently patted Lily's back, which began to burn in a curious pain. He disappeared, and when Lily went home, she found she had strange black Markings on her lower back. A teacher from the school arrived to explain the situation, a few minutes later.

Appearance: Lily is tall, and beautiful. She has pale skin, and flowing, blonde hair. Her eyes are a strange grey-green colour.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 10

In Game Location: School Name, Chosen City

Home town: Moscow, Russia

Job: Unemployed

Parents:

• Hiedi Walker
    • Otocar Siljak

Siblings:

• Dmtri Walker

Skills: She is a highly talented artist, and has been since before she became a vampyre, and manifested the ability to draw. She paints with exceptional expertise.

Interests:

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Personality: Lily is a kind, and gentle person, but she is slightly insane, and despite her good looks, she is not very popular. She is highly creative, but does not play any instrutment, or write, instead painting and drawing are her strong points.

Brief history: She was never close with her brother, Dmtri, and she has no memory of her father. Her mother Hiedi works in a big organisation, and makes a lot of money, but was never really close with her children. She joined the school back in 2008, when she was marked, and has been living there for two years, now.

Miscellaneous Information: She speaks Russian, English, Polish, Serbian and Romanian fluently. She also speaks a little German. Her roommate is Lauren Montag.

Last edited by Mrs P Sylar on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 20:02; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 13:42

Name: Christian Olsen

Type: Ateri

Date of Birth: 1st January 1993

Nationality: Half-Spainish Half-English

Ability: Undecided

Changing Age:

Changing Story:

Appearance: Christian is tall, and his skin is deeply tanned. He has dark black hair, and is very muscular.

Spoiler:

Height: 6ft 2

Home town: Barcelona, Spain

Parents:

• David Olsen
    • Isabella Olsen

Half-Sibling:

• Mark Young

Skills: He is very talented at all forms of physical exercise.

Interests: His favourite sport is rugby. He is intelligent, but does not like many of his subjects.

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Personality:

Brief history:

Confirmed victims:

Miscellaneous Information:
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 13:50

Name: Mark Young

Type: Ateri

Date of Birth: 19th May 1993

Nationality: Irish

Ability:

Marking Age:

Marking Story:

Appearance: He's quite pale skinned, naturally, and dyes his hair pitch black. It's cut into a side fringe, but that is how his hair is naturally. His eyes are a dark blue.

Spoiler:

Height:

Home town:

Parents:

Siblings:

Skills:

Interests:

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Personality:

Brief history:

Confirmed victims:

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 13:52

Name: Dani Sullivan

Type: Vampyre Fledgings - Vampyre Fledgings have begun the Change into a fully fledged vampyre. This means they are developing the abilities of Vampyres - these abilities include enhanced speed, strength, they do not require sleep, food becomes less nessescary, and they feed mainly off blood, collected from donation centres. Also, vampyres will manifest their own unique power, depending upon preferance, skills and pure luck. Humans are chosen, randomly, and Marked as Fledglings. Tattoos appear on both wrists, and the patterns tend to be unique. Marking occurs at random, and no one is aware how the people are chosen. The same man with piercing red eyes Marks all Fledgings, and the school has a way of monitoring all Markings.

Date of Birth: 7th June 1994

Nationality: American

Ability:

Marking Age: 16 years

Marking Story:

Appearance: Dani is short, and tanned. She has dark brown hair, and light greenish eyes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 3

Home town: Los Angeles, America

Parents:

• Katharine Sullivan
    • Unknown

Siblings:

• Jenny Sullivan

Skills: She is very intelligent, with a near photographic memory.

Interests: She wants to succeed in life, but she knows the importance of enjoying herself.

Weaknesses: She trusts, easily.

Strengths:

Personality: Dani is a very nice girl, with a cheerful and bubbly personality. She likes to meet new people, and is very trustworthy. People find her easy to talk to, and she loves to make new friends. She's a very down to earth girl.

Brief history: She has always been very close with her mother, when growing up, and looked after her sister Jenny. Her mother always refused to tell her the identity of her father/I can't be bothered to choose a name and backstory for why he isn't in her life.

Miscellaneous Information: She has only just been Marked, and is going to be the best friend of Lily.

Last edited by Mrs P Sylar on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:21; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 14:02

Name: Lauren Montag

Type: Evolved Human

Date of Birth: 20th February 1993

Nationality: American

Ability: Ability - Describtion

Manifestation Age: 15 years old

Manifestation Story: This might be easier to write when I've got a power

Appearance: Lauren is average height, standing at about 5ft 7, and has long blonde hair. She constantly wears the same flirtaeious smile, and has nice blue eyes.

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 7

Home town:

Job:

• Pupil at the School

Parents:

• Lucinda Montag
    • Graham Montag

Siblings:

• Stacey Montag - Little Sister

Partner: Various

Skills: She is very good at manipulating people, and getting people to do what she wants them to do. She's also very good at flirting.

Interests: She's very interested in just enjoying her own life, no matter what it means to others.

Weaknesses: She doesn't trust people, easily, and doesn't get emotionally attached.

Strengths: She's powerful, and good at getting other people to do what she wants. She's also smart enough not to get caught/get the blame for anything.

Personality: She has few morals, and knows she is attractive. She's not a very kind person, but she's very talented at flirting. She's nice, if she wants to be nice, and knows how to manipulate most people.

Brief history: Lauren was born in Connecticut, and grew up there, living in a huge house, with too much money, and parents that spoilt her rotten.

Miscellaneous Information: Her parents are very weathly, and give her a lot of money. She has never stuck with the same guy for longer than 2 months. Her roommate is Lily Walker, with whom she is not close.

Last edited by Mrs P Sylar on Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:15; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 18:37

Name: Brooke Adams

Type: Vampyre Fledgling

Orientation: Neutral

Ability: Salvation

Manifestation Age: 15

Manifestation Story:A day after meeting Ulysses Lewin, though she had no idea who he was at the time and didn't notice him, she began to notice her wrists were stinging, and then strange tattoos appeared on her skin. A few months later, her mother was diagnosed with a brain tumour but Brooke found she could heal her. Her ability was truly identified at the school, after she unknowingly used it to save a child from being ran over.

Appearance:She has light brown hair which she wears long, and light green eyes. Her skin is quite pale. Her figure is petite.

Spoiler:

Home town: Bristol

Job: A school student

Family:
    • Mother - Victoria Adams
    • Father - Aaron Adams
    • Younger sister - Lucy Adams

Partner: None. Is unrequitedly in love with Nick Harvard.

Skills: Brooke is very skilled in keeping secrets, and in keeping to herself. She's an intelligent girl.

Interests: She's usually quiet, and doesn't show much of her interests, but they are pretty much average for a teenage girl. She's also a little interested in learning what she can now do, and how she will change.

Weaknesses: Her ability doesn't let her heal herself, and for now at least she's physically weak. She will continue to be physically weak compared to most others who are thus advanced. She can be too quiet and shy, and to secretive.

Strengths: She's skilled in keeping secrets and keeping to herself, and is also adaptive. She can heal others. As she develops, she will grow to be quick and agile. She's also an intelligent girl.

Personality: She's a little quiet and tends to keep to herself, finding it awkward to deal with strangers. She hesitated a bit over joining the school because of this. She does have a caring side, but she can also often be selfish.

Brief history: She had a normal childhood, until she was Marked. The school then contacted her, and eventually she chose to join. Her decision was mainly due to healing her mother and discovering her additional ability. She saved Sky.

Miscellaneous Information: None.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 10:24

Name: River Perry Baird

Type: Half nymph and half wolfbrother

Orientation: Neutral/hero

Manifestation Age: From birth for his nymph heritage, 12 for his wolfbrother heritage

Manifestation Story: He was raised by his nymph mother and her colony, so he was always aware that he was part nymph. He realised the wolfbrother half when he began hearing the minds of passing wolf packs.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Family:
    • Mother - Coral
    • Father - Paul Baird
    • Brothers - Parker and Peyton Baird
    • Sister - Patricia Baird

Partner: Interested in Zarina Demeter

Skills: He's skilled in manipulating water and in using his nymph heritage, manipulating water plants and fish and the like. He's also a strong swimmer, and has good aim.

Interests: He's mainly interested in learning what he can about his dual heritage and what he can do. He also is interested in Zarina, and possibly finding a way to help her.

Weaknesses: Since he was raised as a nymph, he doesn't know much about being a wolfbrother. He feels a little lost over this, and over being the only known male nymph. He tends to feel that he doesn't know what he really is or what his place ought to be. Being part nymph also makes him physically weaker than most wolfbrothers.

Strengths: He's dedicated, stubborn and has quite a simple personality. Being a wolfbrother makes him quite physically strong. He can also get wolves and other wolfbrothers to help him. He can manipulate water.

Personality: He likes to think that his personality is simple and uncomplicated. He's stubborn, dedicated and responsibility pretty much terrifies him. He normally seems pacifistic, due to his nymph upbringing, but he can have a temper if pushed.

Brief history: He was raised as a nymph and was the only known male nymph. This was due to his father having been a wolfson, which is a male dominant species. He learned of this when he was 12, beginning to hear wolfpacks then mentally connecting with his paternal family. He joined the school to learn more of his dual heritage.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 10:44

Name: Zarina Fia Demeter

Type: Animagus

Orientation: Neutral/heroine

Abilities:
    • Capability to turn into a falcon
    • Life Donation
    • Cytokinesis

Manifestation Age: 18 months old

Manifestation Story: She turned into a falcon, and a few weeks later, her family found that she'd weaken whenever someone touched her skin. She manifested Cytokinesis when she altered her appearance using it.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Family:
    • Mother - Acatha Demeter
    • Father - Steaphan Demeter
    • Brothers - Dryas, Xander and Helios Demeter
    • Sisters - Inessa, Ophelie and Persephone Demeter

Weaknesses: Her ability effectively means that she cannot touch people without hurting and potentially killing herself. It makes her highly isolated. She also reacts to it by pushing most people away.

Strengths: She is very reliable and has a strong personality. She is also used to her ability, her isolation and her responsibilities, so in a way she would regard them as strengths.

Personality: Zarina would naturally have a strong and stubborn personality, but it has been stiffled. She has a high sense of responsibility and is reliable. She tends to keep people at an emotional distance, but she is very close with her family.

Brief history: She manifested at a young age, and as the oldest daughter, was held responsible for all of her siblings. When her youngest sibling, Helios, decided to join the school, she followed him to look after him. However, she didn't join herself, as she doubts they could help her.

Miscellanious Information: River Perry is the only person who calls her Fia. She calls him Perry.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 11:21

Name: Sophia Jackson

Type: World-leaper

Nationality: Other worlder

Manifestation Age: 6

Manifestation Story: She leapt into another world and then leapt back

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Home town: Originally, a town called Lynsele in another world. Then a town called Misch in a second world. Then a town called Baldowel in a third world.

Job: None currently. She was previously a soldier in Baldowel.

Family:
    • Father - Liam Jackson
    • Mother - Josephine Jackson
    • Adoptive father - Simon Rosen
    • Adoptive mother - Clara Rosen
    • Adoptive sister - Michelle Rosen

Skills: She's a skilled fighter, and she's also skilled at leaping worlds and adapting to new ones.

Interests: She loves exploring new worlds and different alternate timelines. She's currently also interested in helping Nick adapt after losing his world. She's going to find that she has a huge interest in rock music and alternate/cult films.

Weaknesses: She can be too stubborn and refuse to admit defeat. She can also sometimes be too wild. Her past is pretty tragic. Sometimes she tries too hard to cope with that.

Strengths: She's a skilled fighter and world leaper. She adapts well. She's also very stubborn and has a strong personality.

Personality: She can sometimes appear a little wild, and is extremely stubborn. She believes that showing hurt and backing down are weaknesses. She believes she ought to be able to cope with anything.

Brief history: She was born in a world where being supernatural was illegal, and when she was 3, her human father was executed for hiding people like that. She and her mother leapt to a safer world. Her mother, in grief, took too many risks in her leaping, and got killed when Sophia was 8. Sophia was adopted by friends of hers. She left this family when she was 12, travelling different worlds. She arrived in Baldowel when she was 15, and fought there for a year, also meeting Nick. When the town was destroyed by a nuclear strike, she and Nick survived because they reflexively leapt. They then arrived in our world, and decided to join the school.

Confirmed victims: Enemy fighters in Baldowel

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 11:37

Name: Nick Donnachah Ryan

Type: Evolved Human

Nationality: Other worlder, Baldowelian.

Ability: Ability Borrowing

Manifestation Age: 13

Manifestation Story: He borrowed Temperature Manipulation from his sister, Cate.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Home town: Baldowel

Job: Student. Formerly a soldier.

Family:
    • Father - Adrian Ryan
    • Mother - Moira Ryan
    • Brother - Ciaran Ryan
    • Sisters - Amelie, Cate and Lindsey Ryan

Skills: He's a highly skilled fighter, having had a lot of experience. He's also quite a good leader. He's a quick learner.

Interests: Fighting was all Nick knew, for a long time. He's really trying to find a new life now.

Weaknesses: He's recently lost his entire world, is grieving and coping with this. He doesn't really know what to do in situations he can't fight against. He can only keep a borrowed ability for up to 24 hours, and he has to temporarily remove the person's ability to do so.

Strengths: He's a skilled fighter and experienced. He's also quite strong and fast, for a human. He'd find that he's a good leader too.

Personality: Nick is very much a fighter. He seems to have a core of hope and positivity, but the life he has lived has also made him dark, serious and intense.

Brief history: He grew up in Baldowel, manifested aged 13 and joined the fighting when he was 15. He first met Sophia a year later. Baldowel was destroyed, and he and Sophia fled to another world. They joined the school.

Confirmed victims: Enemy soldiers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:39