Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

School RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

School RP Thread Empty School RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 11:33

( Very Happy )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

School RP Thread Empty Re: School RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 19:32

Christian led the way back into the museum, Lily waiting outside in the car park. She had strict instructions to circle every two minutes and to make sure she looked conspicuous. Greg also made her promise that the second she had the sword in the car, she had to hit the pedal.

brb later gtg food
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 19:35

(Kk, bye)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 19:37

Wayward Daughter wrote:Back at the school, few had even noticed the missing students, amongst their peers at least. No one talked about it, anyway. Sophie had persuaded herself to forget the weird conversation she'd overheard between Sky and Dani, uncharacteristically telling herself that it'd been none of her business. Perry was still spending most of his time trying to connect with Fia, and she was still trying her best, unsuccessfully, to metaphorically push her away. He knew how his emotions for her were developing. He also suspected she could tell. And much as he told himself it was stupid - she probably wouldn't even look at a kid like him even if being close to people was possible for her - well, it didn't change a thing.

He spent more and more days outside the school, visiting her in her little apartment, or tailing her whenever she'd come up to look after her brother. Soon, he was spending all of his free time near her. She'd tried to tell him to go a few times, but each attempt had been half hearted. She wasn't used to people being like that with her. The only ones she'd really known were her relatives and friends of the family, who were all long used to her distance.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 21:32

Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 21:38

Deep down, a part of her knew that after a few more weeks, she'd give up on trying to push him away. She was beginning to like his company. He was cheerful and amiable, and even though she knew he was younger than her, he didn't look it or act it, so sometimes it was hard to remember that, or think of him as a kid. And he knew the rules....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 21:50

Mark walked in step with Greg as the two entered the museum, but they were only allowed as far as the atrium at night. Since the security was quite lapse, it only took two quick punches to keep the one guard down. Mark played a beat in his head in tone with the walking to keep the air slightly lighter in his mind. They got as far as the weapons exhibit without any footage of them being recorded - Greg was aware enough to keep every camera fixed directly at the walls for several minutes as they walked by.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 21:59

In truth, the loneliness had been getting to her for years, even as she'd been pretending to be fine with it. She'd just needed someone to point it out to her. And he was still the only non-relative to even try getting past her walls. He looked for ways to be close instead of hiding behind her so-called gift.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 20:55

Mark knew his role as lookout and stopped just outside the open doors, standing beneath the only camera in a blind spot. Greg strode into the room with confidence but broke into a quick jog the second he was in sight of the weapon. He prepared for the alarm going off, holding his breathe as he laid his hands against the glass and turned it to thin air. He tried to control the stand that was clearly weight sensitive, but he knew that the alarm would sound the second he wrapped his hands around the sword and pulled it from the stand.

Smiling from the unexpected rush he received from the weapon, he spun on the spot. Even though it was only out of the corner of his eyes, he still saw it - the flicker, the slightest movement. He searched the room carefully with his eyes but couldn't see anything, even though he knew it was there. Greg was running mere moments later. He reached Mark in record time and reluctantly handed the sword over to him.
    Go! he ordered, bluntly.

Mark hesitated for the slightest second, knowing he should argue but Greg's expression was enough to silence him. The cold stone hard determination meant Mark knew that he had to leave, that he had to get the stone to Dani. Greg had a smile playing on his lips as he turned back to the supposedly empty room.
    Look? No weapon, he said, tormenting the supposedly empty room. Greg raised his arms to show he was unarmed.

Then, as if from no where, it appeared - deformed and ugly, horrifically so and it's face was contorted into evil laughter.
    All alone. What a brave move. What a stupid move. Aphid seemed to be enjoying itself when it shifted out of its form into something even more terrifying.. Dani. If only you knew that your precious little sister who you're so willing to throw your life away for is already dead.

Blood began to drool from "Dani"'s lips and there was blooded pooled on her clothing as well. Her dark hair was matted with the blood that was spattered over her body and she began to scream a familiar cry. GREG! Please! Save me! "Dani" clutched her chest and one of the pools of blood as she continued to beg Greg to save her. There were tears in her eyes and she began sobbing uncontrollably It hurts so much! Please, Greg! Please save me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 21:01

( Surprised )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 22:03

He tried to tell himself that it wasn't real, that it was all in his head - and he knew he was right, but he still felt the tears coming. The only thing that kept him from begging Apheri to stop was the thought that whilst he was here.. at least the sword was getting closer and closer to Dani. Please, he pleaded, almost hoping it would make him start a different form of torture.

You think you've outsmarted me, Ancient, chuckled the creature, remaining as Dani's beaten and bruised body as it moved forward. You think that stopping me has saved your sister. You should know that the only interest I have in ending her life is the pain it will cause you..

Greg didn't confirm this - Apheri was right. He had thought the creature wouldn't see it coming.. but it meant that it didn't care that Dani lived or died, right? Good news. He didn't move for a second, wondering if the Ainsprid would attack or if it knew that that waiting was killing him. In a move quicker than he had expected, it pounced. Luckily, there were enough metres between them that Greg had enough time to pick up a weapon. Seeing it was an oddly shaped dagger, he knew that it was not powerful enough to kill the Ainsprid. But to slow it?

He held it down, but a simple kick disarmed him. He didn't waver, returning the punch. His hit was powerful but was barely enough to wind Apheri, whereas the returning shot sent him flying back against a glass cabinet. At first, he didn't feel it - it was only the horrified expression on Apheri's face that notified him that something was wrong. Greg looked down, seeing that his hands first had cuts on them from the glass, but he saw now that there was one thing that kept him propped up and that was the piece of glass sticking through his chest.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 22:06

( Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 22:24

Ow, was the only expression of pain he managed. His body seemed to be protecting him, since he hardly anything, except it was like time had slowed down, almost.

Apheri rushed forward almost in a fit of excitement. Greg was helpless, defenceless.. and as long as he got the blood into his veins quick enough, he wouldn't come back. Still looking like Dani, it sliced through it's arm causing blood to swell out of the wound. Greg kept his lips clenched together as Apheri raised the bleeding wrist to his mouth and breathed irregularly through his nose.

In anger, Apheri twisted the piece of glass slightly, causing Greg to shout out in agony. Taking advantage of the open mouth, Apheri lifted its arm to Greg's lips once again and Greg knew it was over. He knew that his life was about to end and that he was going to leave Dani.. leave her with the best possible chance she had. There was a slight grin on his lips as he thought of how soon Dani would receive the weapon when he tasted the first bit of the poison and saw Apheri grinning mercilessly through his nearly closed eyes.

But just as Greg was about to give in, he heard something - a whooshing sound which attracted his attention and then a line of blood appeared across "Dani"'s neck and then her head rolled away. The dead body had hardly hit the ground when it collapsed into dust, leaving Greg with a clear view of Mark, holding the blood stained sword in his left hand.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 22:25

( School RP Thread 183313 then Very Happy fireworks *air punches*)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 22:40

(Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 22:43

(Carry on Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 22:48

Mark faltered a little as he moved to try and pick Greg up. Since he was drifting in and out of consciousness, he did not protest much as Mark lifted him awkwardly from the group and tried to support all of his weight as they staggered towards the door.

Greg regained consciousness in time to see them enter the atrium and they began to walk towards the door. What is wrong with you? questioned Greg, drearily, as if his brain was addled by drugs he hadn't taken.

Because I fucking did, he snapped. Enough with your bloody "no man left behind" bullshit.

No, protested Greg. He tried with all his might to stop moving his legs to make carrying him harder for Mark but found that he was being carried anyway. I'll slow you down.

Mark sighed. I made my fucking decision, Greg. I came back - I saved you. I don't really give two shits about your opinion on it, because believe it or not, I didn't save you for you. Do you really think Dani would be too happy with me if I left her brother to die in a grotty museum?

Fuck, was the only word Greg managed, not even finding the strength, to master the single syllable of "you".

I'm saving your goddamn life, why aren't you more grateful?

Greg had his answer, even though he couldn't master his lips well enough to verbalise it. It would save Dani, he thought.

You think losing you will help Dani in any fucking way? That's stupid and selfish and if you were my brother.. I'd kill you myself. She needs you, and that monster killing you would never have helped her.

Again, he stumbled over his words. No good..

They had reached the fresh evening air when Mark uncoded what Greg was implying. You think death helps your sister? Tell me, Greg.. was that really for her.. or for you?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 22:50

( Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 23:04

Bastard, he managed as they approached the car. Lily rushed out to open the door to the backseat for them, worrying immediately.

Mark hissed in Greg's ear as he lifted him up to be put in the backseat. No one needs to hear.

Greg was passed out by this point and didn't hear the exact sentiment, but it didn't matter. Mark dropped him onto the backseat and then took the steering wheel, allowing Lily to play nurse, attempting to do what she could without hurting him further. He resurfaced every few minutes from a tug of pain
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 23:18

( Sad Sad Sad Poor him)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 0:03

I don't know much about medicine, began Lily, leaning forwards to talk to Mark from the backseat. But I think we need something to heal him fast. I don't think he'll make it.

Mark didn't slow down as he sighed, thinking for a long few seconds before replying. We need to get him to Dani. She can help, right?

Isn't killing the Ainsprid meant to cure him? she asked, loudly, just as Greg began to tune back into the conversation.

Again, Mark sighed.
    Only the poison. Not the mortal wounds.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 10:19

(I didn't know Dani could heal people)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 12:30

(She can't Laughing They meant more that there's a hospital and stuff in Bella Vicius)

Lily did what she could to help - she tidied up the wound, washing away all of the blood easily, but she couldn't heal the injury and she was beginning to worry that it wouldn't make a difference whether they got him to a hospital or not. He broke out in a fever and had turned exceptionally pale by the time morning came around.

Mark! He hasn't regained consciousness. I don't know if he's going to make it. She checked his pulse and had a two minute freak out when she couldn't find it, but soon enough, she felt the weak blood still flowing around his body.

Mark nodded. He had his foot flat down on the accelerator, taking advantage of the still empty roads. Kylian said the boat was expecting us - we should be in Bella Vicius in three hours.

And what if that's not soon enough?! hissed Lily, angrily. She dabbed at Greg's forehead with a cloth, wiping the sweat away. Mark, we need to get there now!

He reasoned that there was nothing he could do, but for the first time in nearly an hour, Greg began to resurface. Lily was pleased, trying to talk to him calmly without tearing up. She explained the situation - they'd get to Dani in three hours, or so.

Idiots, he mumbled, but Lily was too used to him coming up with insults for the two of them to get offended properly. However, this time, he meant for a different reason. Lily protested loudly as he forced himself to sit up and laid a hand on his chest to try and push him back down. Greg gasped at his own pain, but the second Greg's fingertips were brushing Mark's right arm, he focused on Dani and all three of them disappeared in a ball of flames.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 13:43

( Smile I was wondering when he'd manifest it Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 20:26

When they first appeared, all three were thoroughly disorientated, but Mark was with it enough to catch Greg as he flopped to the ground. He lowered the body closer to the pavement and rested it against him. Lily! Go find a doctor or Dani! Someone who can help.

Lily nodded, and since the three appeared in a dirt track with only one noticeable direction, she headed for the high and imposing gates. There she saw a guard, who she approached immediately. No time for shyness. Can we get inside? My friend's hurt! He needs a doctor! She pointed a blood stained hand in the direction she had just walked from.

Take me to your friend, he commanded and Lily didn't protest, walking back in the direction she had come. Can you identify?

She paused for a second. Me? I'm Lily Walker, that's my boyfriend Mark Young and our friend Greg Lewin- Greg Baxendale.

Lewin? Relation to Danielle Lewin? he inquired, immediately. Lily nodded. When they finally reached the body, after what seemed like hours to Mark, the guard lifted up Greg with ease, holding him protectively in his arms and walked purposefully back to the gates. Once there, they swung open for him with assistance and all four entered.

He turned back to them.
    I will take the patient to a physician. If you wish to see Miss Lewin, I believe she and her friends are at the library.

Which is..? asked Mark. The guard gave instructions carefully. Mark turned to Lily, slowly. He brushed her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. I'll find Dani. You need to go with Greg.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 10:45