Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

Preternatural VOLUME 1, CHAPTER 1: Silences

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Preternatural VOLUME 1, CHAPTER 1: Silences Empty Preternatural VOLUME 1, CHAPTER 1: Silences

Post by Neodraconis Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 11:16

Silence isn´t something that you can see, it is more something you can feel. You feel it is there and the only way to break it, is to ignore it. That can be done with words, thoughts or even with sounds. Silences can be seen in many different ways, but which angle you see it in, doesen´t change what it is, Silence.

Midland, Inner City

Daniel slowly opened his eyes. They were red after his encounter with his brother. He still had a hard time believing that his kind brother had thrown away their relationship. How could he survive without him? And all because of this ability of his, how could what he did be normal? But he was done crying, he needed to accept the situation and do something. He took the cup of coffee he had been drinking yesterday and to lazy to warm it up in the way normal people do it, he made the coffee boil and began to sip the warm liquid.

He stood up and went to see his dear friend, Susan. Maybe she would understand. He got dressed and called a cab. Soon he was at Susan´s front door and he knocked. A face appeared in front of Daniel. "Hi Susan, do you have some time for an old friend?" Daniel didn´t bother smiling, not in the mood he was in. He just needed someone to talk to. "Sure, come in." Susan seemed lost in her thoughts.

Daniel walked in and sat down in a chair in his friends living room. Susan´s voice could be heard from the kitchen. "Coffee?" Daniel thanked her and just seconds later, Susan came and sat down on the opposite side of the table with two coffee cups in her hand. "That was fast." Daniel didn´t even hear water boiling. "I had already prepared coffee when you came.", Susan lied. "Two cups? Is someone else here except me?", Daniel asked. "No, no, just me.", Susan said, obviously a little nervous. "So, what did you want to talk about, Daniel?"

Daniel hesitated, maybe Susan would react the same way as his brother. "Something have happened to me, Susan." Susan was confused. "What?" Daniel sighed before telling his secret. "Let me show you." Daniel closed his eyes and had his hands around the coffee mug. Soon the coffee boiled with incredible strength so that Susan could clearly see his ability. Susan didn´t react the same way as his brother had done. "You too!" Susan put her hands around the coffee cup and soon her coffee boiled too. A silence flooded over the room and the both friends stared at each other, in complete silence.

Location Unknown

Nellie watched her slave. "I will spare you the pain and just kill you off quickly. The slave stood up and said. "Wait! Mistress, I can improve, I promise." Nellie answered. "I gave you a chance and you disappointed me, Godric." The slave said. "Give me another chance and I will prove to you that I´m worthy to live. Nellie laughed and answered. "Sorry, Godric, you just aren´t made of the material I seek." The slave started to panic. "But I can move things with my mind, isn´t that worth anything to you?" Nellie smiled. "Yes Godric, that attribute I love about you, but I have no need for you." Nellie raised her hand and felt her slaves life, memories and ability flow into her body. She laughed her evil laughter and caught Godrics dead body before it fell to the floor. Nellie kissed Godrics dead lips and whispered. "Thanks, Godric!" Nellie let the body go and it fell to the floor with a thump. The room was left in silence.

Peking/Beijing, Prince Gong Mansion

Qui layed in his bed and thought of many things. He had an unique gift but he did nothing with it except things that he enjoyed and that he wanted. Maybe he should think of someone else for a change. Qui had at the moment green eyes and black hair. He had everything he could ever ask for, and still he was unhappy. Maybe he needed someone to care for him, to help him from choosing the wrong path in life?

Deep inside Qui could feel, he was scared. He was afraid that his life would end without him having the chance to make a difference in the world. It was decided, he was going to do something with his life. But what? That question left a silence inside of him, a silence without an answer.

New York, New York City

Sara went to school with her new car and she focused on driving properly. She parked, locked her car and went inside the too familiar school for another boring day of the so called education. The first thing Sara saw when she entered the corridor where her locker was, was her best friend, Luna, who made out with Steve, her ex-boyfriend. Even though they had broke up, Sara still had feelings for Steve, and Luna knew that. A sudden anger rose inside of her, one that she couldn´t control. "What do you think your doing!?" Sara pointed at Luna. Luna and Steve were silent and didn´t answer her. "I hate both of you. Go and jump of a cliff!!"

Sara realized she had used her demanding voice. Sara tried to stop Luna and Steve from walking away from her, but they were like robots, unstoppable. Sara started to cry, she knew that both of them were about to jump of a cliff, just like she had demanded from them. She didn´t want them to kill themselves, even if she felt an incredible hate towards them at the time. Luna and Steve had no choice but to walk away and Sara had no choice except crying and she felt an emotional silence inside of her.

Last edited by Neodraconis on Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 22:44; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Preternatural VOLUME 1, CHAPTER 1: Silences Empty Re: Preternatural VOLUME 1, CHAPTER 1: Silences

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 12:09

Good chapter, but a bit short
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Preternatural VOLUME 1, CHAPTER 1: Silences Empty Re: Preternatural VOLUME 1, CHAPTER 1: Silences

Post by Neodraconis Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 12:11

Oh, ok. Longer Chapter, I have now made a mental note. Thanks.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 5 Mar 2011 - 19:28

Good Smile i would say more detail too and yeah make next one longer Smile
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 11:55

yay, someone new doing ff. i'll get on this soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 14:57