Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 40 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 21:43

Billie shook her head.

Nah, Alysson got the coveny vibe thing from her, remember? It's how she first knew. And we don't get that from other witches.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 20:04

Yeah, agreed Teagan. Maybe her family left years ago or something? I'm pretty sure my book said there used to be more families

Zep, who had finished glaring sarcastically at Blake, spoke up. Most of them died out, I think, Tea. That's what ma said, anyway. I think she said we were the last family to leave and the last to come back..

Teagan forgot to follow the rest of what Zep had said, focused childishly on the fact that she had somehow earned herself a nickname. If Zep had heard her line of thought, she would have remarked that it's because Teagan's too long a name.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 22:17

Yeah, and if they left, how come she's suddenly here? Alysson asked. She was currently planning on leaving Asheville as soon as she could, like the day after graduation.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 17:07

(Smile)

I have no idea, shrugged Zep.

Owen smiled broadly. When can we meet her? I think we should try and hang around campus and wait til she notices us and feels the pull and then we can let her come to us and -

Anyone else thinkin' that sounded really creepy?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 19:50

Why don't we just tell her? Isn't that what the rest of us got?

She could freak out, Alysson warned.

I think she'd freak out more if she started doing more stuff and had no explanation.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 21:03

The ceasefire didn't take long after Nam destroyed the controlling spell, and soon she was finding herself wandering through what had been the battlefield. She'd caught glimpses of her family, just enough to see that they'd survived and were healthy still, but she didn't stay with them. Something seemed to be tugging her onwards. She walked through, wandering, like something was pulling her forwards, but she didn't know what.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 20:56

We could all just keep going to the college parties until we finally run into her?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 21 Oct 2012 - 21:32

Or we could actually look for her, since we know her name and I could find out more.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 22:18

Wayward Daughter wrote:The ceasefire didn't take long after Nam destroyed the controlling spell, and soon she was finding herself wandering through what had been the battlefield. She'd caught glimpses of her family, just enough to see that they'd survived and were healthy still, but she didn't stay with them. Something seemed to be tugging her onwards. She walked through, wandering, like something was pulling her forwards, but she didn't know what.

Soon, she'd found herself on the furthest part of the battlefield, walking through rubble and burned ash. Occasionally she'd pass remains, and wince, but she forced herself to look at them. She had to. She'd called for this attack, so she had to face them, even if she believed it'd been necessary. She slowed, bending down to turn one of the bodies facewards. Her breath caught in her throat. Suddenly, her earlier thoughts about it being needed sacrifice didn't seem acceptable any longer, they burned her mind.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 15:00

Wayward Daughter wrote:Or we could actually look for her, since we know her name and I could find out more.

That would be the boring-practical way to do it, said Zep with a sigh. I think the "looking her up" idea should be Plan A, but I'm going to keep working on Plan B in case it fails..
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 15:01

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:The ceasefire didn't take long after Nam destroyed the controlling spell, and soon she was finding herself wandering through what had been the battlefield. She'd caught glimpses of her family, just enough to see that they'd survived and were healthy still, but she didn't stay with them. Something seemed to be tugging her onwards. She walked through, wandering, like something was pulling her forwards, but she didn't know what.

Soon, she'd found herself on the furthest part of the battlefield, walking through rubble and burned ash. Occasionally she'd pass remains, and wince, but she forced herself to look at them. She had to. She'd called for this attack, so she had to face them, even if she believed it'd been necessary. She slowed, bending down to turn one of the bodies facewards. Her breath caught in her throat. Suddenly, her earlier thoughts about it being needed sacrifice didn't seem acceptable any longer, they burned her mind.

(Crying or Very sad Sad)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 15:13

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:Or we could actually look for her, since we know her name and I could find out more.

That would be the boring-practical way to do it, said Zep with a sigh. I think the "looking her up" idea should be Plan A, but I'm going to keep working on Plan B in case it fails..

See, I've actually researched her a bit and apparently she's not that much of a party girl. Sorry to disappoint.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 15:15

Nam had fallen to her knees before she knew it. Silently, she cradled Circh's body to hers, but in her mind she was screaming. She couldn't believe it. He'd already grown cold, but she couldn't believe it, it couldn't be.... this'd all been her idea. She'd called for this. His death was her fault...
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 15:18

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:

See, I've actually researched her a bit and apparently she's not that much of a party girl. Sorry to disappoint.

I don't even know her and she's already begun disappointing me, commented Zep and Blake chuckled.

Is Zeppy all sad because she can't go to the college parties? he teased and she punched his arm.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 15:33

Just gatecrash them, Billie shrugged.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 15:57

Wayward Daughter wrote:Nam had fallen to her knees before she knew it. Silently, she cradled Circh's body to hers, but in her mind she was screaming. She couldn't believe it. He'd already grown cold, but she couldn't believe it, it couldn't be.... this'd all been her idea. She'd called for this. His death was her fault...

She couldn't get that simple, horrific thought out of her head. It was her fault. This, his death was her fault. As if she'd killed him. She hadn't even been there, fighting by his side, trying to protect him. What kind of person did that make her? It didn't seem to matter that she'd been fighting in her own way at the time. That'd just been playing the hero. She should have been with Circh. She should have protected him, saved him. With her being an Immortal, she could probably have even taken the attack which had killed him, and survived completely unscathed.

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2556

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 9:50