Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 20:34

But.. why? she stuttered. I had to gesture to her that we were at the door to her building to get her to pull out the key. She shushed me as we entered, obviously not wanting anyone to hear out conversation. We were silent until we reached her door. She pushed it open, and I dumped my bag on the floor before jumping on her bed. Bridge sat beside me, and repeated the question.

Why not? I shrugged, annoyed I didn't have a better answer for her. To try and do some good with it, I guess. But for now.. just try to control it

Brigitte didn't like my response, but didn't have anything to say back, so she simply flopped down on her bed. She stood up a moment later, as if her slight rest had made her feel better How about I get us some milkshakes, like Dad made us when we were younger

I smiled at the memory - that was dad's remedy whenever we hurt ourselves when we were younger, a milkshake Only if you put a buttload of kahlua in it

She seemed to seriously consider this for a second, before nodding. Just don't tell dad, okay?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 20:37

When he did arrive, he was still in a blur, his speed throwing me backwards into the wall. I'd barely managed to regain my feet and block his path once more.

Stop!! I called out, not really expecting him to do so, but just in desperation. However, he did.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 20:39

Question
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 20:44

He stopped, facing me, his hazel eyes watching me closely. It was unnerving, really. Again, I recalled my earlier failure, my accidental warning. My fingers nearly slid on the taser.

Why did you stop? I asked.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 20:53

Very Happy

I grinned, and five minutes later, Brigitte and I were sitting cross-legged on the mattress she had set up for me on her floor, sipping two chocolate and kahlua milkshakes. So what is it.. you do? she asked.

Well, I'm a supermodel by day, and Catwoman by night. Love me some lycra, I replied, and got that warm feeling I always get when Brigitte snorts with laughter.

Really? she said, and I smirked a little, but bit back my sarcastic comment.

I create weather - but I can't change it, I just make it.. I responded.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 21:06

(Being Catwoman Laughing We now need Cat Manipulation)

He didn't answer, seeming to be deep in thought, or trying to decide something. I took a breath, telling myself to get a grip. Or did I want to blow everything here? No, I didn't. I tightened my hand, and raised the taser, but I was too late. In that second, he'd blurred through.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 21:09

(HER SECOND POWER! And aww Sad)

Is there a difference? asked Brigitte

Yeah - I can't change the weather I've already made, I replied. What about you? What is you do exactly?

I guess I'm super strong, replied Brigitte. Like an attractive hulk
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 21:14

( lol! )

In my distraction, it took me a second to realise that he'd taken me with him, when he'd ran. Everything was moving so rapidly that I had to focus just to breathe. I couldn't see a thing. But I still recognised when we'd left Pinehearst's grounds, because everything vanished.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 21:17

(Surprised Sad)

It was my turn to snort with laughter this time Does that mean you'll turn green when you're angry?

God, I hope not - green's not my colour, she responded, and I laughed again.

I'm also not sure how Thomas'll feel if you started going everywhere shirtless, as well..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 21:28

Why the hell did you do that?! I rounded angrily at him, the second we'd reappeared. I didn't even pause to take in where we'd teleported to.

Why did I do what?

Take me with you!! You wrecked.... no never mind. You probably wouldn't even care.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 21:36

Question
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 21:42

I'm sorry, he whispered, looking down. The apology stalled me for a second. It seemed to rip my anger away.

Don't be.... I just.... why did you take me? You could have just left me there and escaped alone. It would have probably been easier.

He hesitated, as if pondering his answer, and then smiled fractionally. It looked like he was laughing at his thoughts.

I brought you because I had to, he explained. I'd seen it through precognition.

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 22:05; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 21:54

cute, rose Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 22:06

Precognition? I questioned, and he smiled lopsidedly again.

Yeah.... paintings.... dreams....

You dreamed about me?!

He began laughing.

Not how it sounds like. Recently, I travelled to the future, saw what'd happen...... afterwards, I tried to find whatever I could do to stop it. I kept painting that same scene where I ran out with you.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 22:29

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 22:34

Is that why....? I tailed off, slightly overwhelmed. Had he meant what it'd sounded like? That he thought I was the key to evading this future?!

What was so bad about this future, anyway? I asked, trying to change the subject.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 22:40

(I wasn't there Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 22:44

(Weird part is, Amelle wasn't there Razz )

It's hard to explain.... Pinehearst'd succeeded in selling their power-granting formula.....

That's all? I questioned, frowning.

It all escalated.... around 4000 people had died, from what I saw. And my future self told me it'd worsen.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 12:26

Wait, you've met your future self? I interrupted, being pretty much overwhelmed by all of this by now. Sorry, never mind... you're trying to stop this future, now?

I didn't add the second question, asking about the fact that he seemed to think he needed me to do so. It was too much, even if I couldn't fail to see how the pieces might connect.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 15:45

Peter confirmed that, as I'd thought he would, but I barely noticed, too busy thinking. Was the way I was interpretting this correct? And if it was, what would I do about it? In reality, I already knew, of course. I knew what my orders were, and more importantly, I knew which side I was on. Or I knew in principle. Knowing what that side wanted was the harder part.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 15:47

What are you thinking? he asked, interrupting them. I can't seem to get a read on your thoughts, somehow...

Yeah, telepaths tend to have that problem with me, I commented, not answering the question. I couldn't.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 21:00

His expression changed, then, and he tilted his head, then straightened it. I opened my mouth to ask what he'd been trying, having never seen telepathy used like that, but was distracted by the threat of a splitting pain through my forehead. It lasted only a second. Then it disappeared.

What.... what was that? I asked shakily. He just shook his head. But he looked to be struggling with something.

Look... you should just go back.... it'd be safer for you...

What if I don't want to go back? I asked softly. A second later I wondered why I'd said it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 22:08

cute, rose
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 22:09

The conversation topic eventually changed, and by the time it was night, we had both exhausted ourselves with the talking. Promising a slightly more exciting day tomorrow, we both went to sleep. I woke up first, Brigitte sleeping through the gentle knocking on her door
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 22:16

What do you mean? he asked, but I didn't have a clue of how to answer. I didn't really understand it myself. Moments ago, I'd been riling at him for even bringing me away, risking what I'd achieved. And I was trying to tell myself that it was the new realisation I'd made, but I knew it was more than that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 4:46