Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 1 - Redemption And Revenge

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 1 - Redemption And Revenge - Page 28 Empty Re: World 1 - Redemption And Revenge

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:55

(I meant originally, but now I want to know both Smile )
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

World 1 - Redemption And Revenge - Page 28 Empty Re: World 1 - Redemption And Revenge

Post by A Returning Charlotte Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 0:15

(Dexter is from San Fransisco. I didn't plan to reveal where the ferry was from at this stage so I didn't look into it. I've just quickly googled for possibilities and found there aren't any that I think would not see the coast before NY. Um. But hey this is a fantasy world right? I'll make something up. )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Apr 2014 - 15:39

(Ok Laughing )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 20:57

Wayward Daughter wrote:Eoin and I have something to announce, she began. She paused then, waited til everyone had fallen silent and turned to watch them expectantly. She smiled slightly. What we have to tell you is.... we're gonna have another child.

Immediately, everyone rushed over to congratulate them over this. Molly and Sinead were babbling it at the same time, which made her laugh. Even Moira decided to join in the congratulations.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 Sep 2015 - 20:46

Caylee, on the other hand, seemed to think that congratulations would only be in order in Rooreru promised to have a girl not another boy. Rooreru laughed at that. She remembered the girl having a similar reaction to the news that she'd be having younger siblings, and being disappointed when the second set of twins were born boys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 14:39