Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 6: Awakened - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 6: Awakened - RP Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: World 6: Awakened - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 23:34

So why.... she tailed off. Blaine shook his head and just continued with the tale.

Like you guessed, she did become pregnant, and she had 2 children, twins. A boy and a girl. She tried to protect them from the truth about their father, but it didn't work out, and they found out. The girl found that she was different, too.... different like all of her female descendants would prove to be, and her brother's too. And they chose to use it. They chose to make up for the darkness of their origin the only way they could think of, by fighting the monsters like their father.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 23:36

(is the tale about them or a prophecy or something?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 23:43

This is our family, isn't it? she asked quietly. I'm... different, like you said....

Yeah. But it doesn't make you wrong. It means you can help... should help....

She shook her head. She wasn't refusing the assistance he was asking for, not exactly. The whole scenario was just too real.... and she was beginning to think that "monster" hadn't just been his term to describe any rapist, either. Real monsters....

This can't be me, she muttered.

It has to be.

No, you must have made a mistake. Gotten the wrong woman. Your sister has to be someone else...

You wouldn't have known where to meet me if it wasn't you, he corrected her.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 23:53

(i wondered that Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 23:55

She stumbled then. The memory struck her again, the sudden unexplainable knowledge that'd just appeared in her brain.

And it wasn't the only time, he added. Weird little things must have been happening to you or around you throughout your life.

She couldn't deny it. She wanted to, but she couldn't. Not while speaking the truth.

What am I? she whispered.

My sister, he affirmed at once. A human girl - not one of the monsters. Just one who can twist reality a bit, like all of her female relatives on her dad's side.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:00

(Surprised)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:03

She chuckled then, slowly smiling as she accepted his reassurance. She wasn't a freak... or she was only a little bit of a freak, just as much as her grandmother and any aunts or sisters or female cousins she might have.

Speaking of this meeting, the way you got me to come here, it was pretty freaky, she commented.

What, leaving the note in your room at night? Sorry.... I'm a bit rusty on most social rules. I've been learning monster rules and fighting throughout my life instead.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:08

(what type of monster are they? Surprised so was there mother raped or not?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:12

She chuckled then, making a mental note to begin teaching him some stuff if they spent more time together.

So you've known all of this all the time? she asked.

About what's out there, and the family history, he nodded. Dad didn't tell me about you until a few weeks ago, though. When he decided I was old and experienced enough to hunt without him, he also decided I should know. He practically told me to go find you.

So he.... knows about me? she asked. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. The old sting of rejection, from when she'd first learned she was adopted, raised its head again.

He always knew. He and your birth mom were old college boyfriend and girlfriend, and when she got pregnant he tried to persuade her to keep you. Even offered to raise you himself without her. But she was adamant..... and he couldn't explain that you'd need to know about the family.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:13

(Basically, their ancestor was raped a century ago. They're only half-siblings, sharing a father. And I'm not sure what kind of monster, but it'd need some sort of reality-altering ability cause that's where the women in the family get it from)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:16

"Very well then." He made his way over to Jennifer with his loose tie around his neck and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed and began fixing his tie.

"Did you invite anybody?" She asked with a confused expression on her face.

"Oh quite right, mother's coming round to say her goodbye's. That woman looks for any excuse to come round." He said helplessly.

"You must not be so unkind. Ever since the death of your father she has been lonely and you are her only son."

"Well, I've suggested that she should get a hooby, I have a life too you know." He looked at his watch and then back up at Jennifer. "How did you know she was coming?" He asked, lifting his brow.

"She's here that's why." Jennifer replied chuckling.

"That woman- I've reached the end of my tether. An hour early! Blasted- watch her moan about the wait for the dinner and that I'm not ready." He roared heading downstairs to the door. Jennifer walked downwards too, her bag still around her shoulder and accompanied Ebon outside to where a car arrived.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 10:58

( Laughing @ your high-class-ness)

Typical getting pregnant too young, then? she asked. He nodded. That's what it had sounded like.

So this hunting thing.... what do I do? How do I start?

Well, you'd need a bit of training first.... I can help you, he offered. As it was getting late, they agreed to meet up on another day to begin that training.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:07

The pair stood outside their large wooden door as the shiny black car pulled up. One of their staff opened the door of the car and held the gloved hand of a woman. She was at least in her sixties and looked rather fragile but the stern look on her face showed she was anything but. She was wearing a plain black dress with pearls around her wrinkly neck and her hair perfectly pinned. She let out a brief smile when her eyes glanced upon her son and Jennifer.

"I hope I'm not late." She said in a high pitched tone whilst getting out of the car. She thanked the staff for his assistance.

"Anything but mother." Ebon replied.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:10

(And there was me thinking that Lady Jennifer would be a rebel and date a commoner Wink )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:13

(whistle all is not what it seems.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:15

(Yeah, I'm already guessing Jen isn't human Laughing )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:19

(well she is... kinda...)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:22

Jennifer bowed to Ebon's mother and smiled. His mother had reached the top of the steps and linked arms with her son.

"How are you my dear?" She asked rather casually.

"Rather good thank you, and you Mrs Maddox." Jennifer said politely.

"Smashing."

Last edited by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:26; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:24

(Kinda like Anya is? Laughing )

Afterwards, Anya returned home, and her mind was awash with rapid thoughts. Strangely, she wasn't questioning anything. Blaine really was her brother - well, half brother - and the history he'd recited was all true. It had to be. He'd described it as if it was a tale he knew well, had heard it a thousand times. These things really existed, and she and her new family were going to hunt them.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:25

(Laughing I'll say yes, but I don't know exactly what Anya is lol!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:27

(Human but with reality-altering powers shrug )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:32

Jennifer walked into the house behind Ebon and his mother, he was waiting for her shock for when Ebon would tell her that dinner is not for at least another hour. She then realised she still had her handbag on her so excused herself and went to her bedroom. She went to the closet and lifted the loose floorboard rather quickly and disposed of her bag and then returned downstairs.

"How are your parents?" Mrs Maddox asked her, smiling graciously. She had a rather smirk look on her face for some reason.

"They're doing fine." Jennifer said.

"And you're sister?" Mrs. Maddox asked.

Jennifer felt a tingling around her body however the expression of her face had not changed at all. She knew she couldn't give anything away and was far too use to lying about her sister. The truth was, Jennifer couldn't tell the truth about her sister, nobody could know the truth. Jennifer smiled at Mrs. Maddox. "She's great. Settled down in Russia now." Jennifer lied rather convincingly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:52

( Surprised )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:56

"Russia? That's very- cold." Croaked Mrs. Maddox.

"It is, indeed." Jennifer said hesitantly. She then walked towards Ebon. "Do remember that I'm taking the next flight out a week later, I'll meet at your hotel and we'll make our way over to Kent."

"I'm not a patient with amnesia Jen." Ebon chuckled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 12:02

The surreality of that hadn't faded by the next morning. She couldn't help thinking, over and over, that her life had just suddenly turned crazy. Half-brothers turning up out of nowhere in the middle of the night, unexplainable powers, hunting monsters and monsters of skeletons in her biological family tree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 8:04