Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 12 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 17:40

Petrelli. That was your father's name. And they all live in the city. Nathan can fly, Peter mimics abilities, Jack can control gravity and heal himself, and then Pippy can hear thoughts, control time and space and copy any physical skill.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 12 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 17:44

"Whoho. Not bad." Neo wondered what he could have. "Life have been tough without knowing who my real family were, but now I do and I couldn´t be happier." Neo smiled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 17:50

We wouldn't have given you away if there'd been any other option.....
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 17:51

"I understand tha now, but why haven´t you or my other family tracked me down before now?" Neo felt a little hurt but he knew he would get a good explanation.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 17:54

I didn't know when it'd be safe. And only I and Arthur knew about you.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 17:56

"Arthur, my father? But what better time to tell about me than now?" Neo was excited to meet his other family members, he just hoped they wouldn´t reject him or dislike him. A worry started to grow in Neo, what if they wouldn´t like him?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:00

He was your father, she nodded, emotion flickering over her face for just a second. Rising, she walked over to the phone and dialled her son's number. Nathan first, but she got no answer and left a message, hoping that for once Elizabeth would actually pass it on. She got the same reply with Jack.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:03

Neo felt a little sadness washing over him when he understood that his father had died, but it was to expect, maybe he had become old. Neo then turned his focus to Angela. "No one answers? What about my third brother?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:05

She nodded, already dialling Peter's number. His cell, since he'd just be coming off his shift now, as she expected. She waited for him to answer.

Hello? Mom?

Peter?

Who else? Why are you calling? What's happened?

She laughed.

Not bad news, for once. Why don't you come over to the house?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:09

Neos heart skipped a beat or two when he could hear a voice that had to belong to his brother. Neo smiled, hoping that Peter could come over to the house as his mother had asked.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:11

They spoke for a little while longer, then she hung up.

He'll be here in a moment, she explained. On cue, Peter had teleported on the doorstep. She went to the doorway to let him in, commenting on the fact that he had a key.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:14

Neo looked at his brother and was once again stunned. They were so similar, they weren´t exactly eachothers mirror image, but not far from it. Neo closed his mouth when he noticed it had been open. Neo opened his mouth again but this time to say with a pretty nervous voice. "Hi, Peter." Neo reached out his hand.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:21

Peter, this is your brother, Neo, Angela explained, nervous though of course she kept that completely out of her voice and demeanour. Peter was stunned. Another missing sibling? How many had she been hiding? It made sense though; the ressemblence was eerily clear, unlike with say Jack, who looked nothing like any of his birth relatives.

We had to give him away to protect him, she explained. I saw it in a dream, when he was a few months old. And then we decided it'd be easier if we just covered it all up....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:22

As you always do, Mom, he replied. He extended his own hand, and shook Neo's. Welcome back to the family, then, I guess.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:28

Neo shook Peters hand. "Thanks, I´m glad to be a part of our family." Neo knew that the sentance didn´t make much sense to an outsider. Neo wasn´t so nervous anymore so he smiled towards Peter, hoping that their relationship would be similar to brothers that have been brothers their entire lifes. Peter looked friendly even though he must be a little surprised to see a brother he didn´t knew he had.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:35

How did you find us? Or did Mom suddenly decide to contact you?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:41

"I was as a friend of mine and he suddenly started talking about how he could locate people, and then I wished I could do the same so I could find my real family. And suddenly I could locate my mother, so here I am." Neo shrugged. "Thats pretty much it."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:41

(Do you want Peter to identify his ability? He could do that. But I have to go now, bye hug xxxxxxx )
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 18:43

(Yeah that would be good, bye! hug xxxxx )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 21:02

Neodraconis wrote:"I was as a friend of mine and he suddenly started talking about how he could locate people, and then I wished I could do the same so I could find my real family. And suddenly I could locate my mother, so here I am." Neo shrugged. "Thats pretty much it."

You're like me, copying abilities. Except you do it consciously... he remarked, suddenly sensing it using Cody's ability once Neo'd mentioned it.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 21:51

"So I could choose to mimic your ability?" Neo stood there, a little annoyed that there was a subject that he had no idea about anything.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 21:57

I don't know if it'd work though.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 21:59

"Would I be able to mimic one of the abilities that you have mimicked?" Neo had a lot of questions and his brother seemed to know a lot on multiple abilities.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 21:59

It ought to work, he nodded. I mimic from Gabriel and Gabriella and the twins.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 22:03

"We have to try it sometime." Neo said as an excuse for getting to know Peter better, and spend more time with him. Neo smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 9:51