Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:28

Nathan threw fire at Cody for daring to laugh at him. He made it barely miss his head.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:51

I let everyone in, going to get those drinks they hadn't asked for even though I'd offered. Hearing the doorbell go again, Amber once more made it open, which was almost a reflex of hers. As soon as I'd handed out those drinks, I headed to greet my brother in law, nephew and soon to be sister in law.

Spoiler:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:52

Cody had shielded himself, just in case but the ball of fire had missed him. However he did not think that his cousin was meant to of missed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:54

Nathan giggled as he saw the shield appear, disbelieving that Cody'd really thought he'd hit him. He ran off to see/bug his latest cousin.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:55

I greeted everyone, happily. My children began scattering as if they were running from an enemy, and it was almost impossible for me to locate any of them after a few minutes. I noticed Zach, already at the bar, and went over to talk to him briefly

Two things - one, don't drink too much, I said, and watched him roll his eyes, scoffing at that suggestion. I could hear his mental complaints at that one, as he didn't bother to verbalise it. And two, don't give anyone else something to drink

I sighed a little - I had given up on trying to stop Zach from drinking. I mean, I had already relquished almost all control I had over him, and that did probably make me a horrible mother. He sighed as well, promising not to serve anyone else, and that he wouldn't get completly 'wankered' as he put it
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:57

( lol! )

Overhearing that conversation, Amber and Hayley pointed out that they ought to be able to drink too, since they were older than Zach.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 0:00

Yeah, but you can't wind people around your little finger by smiling at them, he said softly. I had walked off by now, to greet my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law, and he looked around to see if I could see him. Seeing I was on the other side of the room, he knelt down and offered some of his scotch to the girls. Just don't tell anyone, okay?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 0:04

Amber shrugged, and just reality-jumped a bottle of vodka to her lips. She giggled as she drank it.

We don't need your smile or help, Hayley pointed out, before also helping herself.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 0:08

I guess not, he chuckled lightly, while musing if he should feel bad about breaking the rule his mother had only just set. In all fairness, the twins had a point. They were older than him.. And the law still stood that there was no drinking age.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 0:26

(Still? lol! )

Hayley giggled, nodding, as she took another giant swig from the bottle. She'd soon be reaching the stage where her body would be adapting to the alcohol.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 0:27

(Why would he change it back? Razz)

He chuckled to his cousins, wondering how long it would take either of them to pass out. After a second, he remembered Hayley's ability, and wondered allowed if that meant she would never be able to get sufficently drunk
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 0:32

Amber began swaying and randomly turning the floor different colours. Hayley was just watching her, and giggling madly. Bored of trying to get Jamie to talk, Nathan headed over to watch his sisters and Zach. He wondered when Daniella was going to get here. Didn't her ability mean she wouldn't be late?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 0:46

cute, rose

Hey, Nathan.. If anyone asks, it technically wasn't my fault, he said cheerfully to his cousin, smirking at the floor. He downed his scotch and poured himself another
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 11:06

Nathan nodded absently, still watching the door. The second he sensed movement in the air, he threw himself to the tiles, transporting outside. He hugged Dani delightedly and span her around, both of them laughing.

Spoiler:
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 15:36

Gorgeous dresses Surprised And cute, rose

The triplets began searching for Darrien and Tessa, having heard some mention of pet dogs
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 15:42

The reason Darrien and Tessa hadn't been mentioned yet was that they were in fact ignoring the party, engrossed in playing with the 100 dogs. But only a few of them were dalmatians, which had disappointed Darrien slightly.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 15:53

That is a disappointment Sad

The triplets scurried up the stairs, still looking for their cousins. When they finally found them, they started to giggle

Why so many?! gasped Zoe, sitting down and stroking the closest one
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 15:59

Cause Tessa wanted one, Darrien answered, shrugging. Tessa looked up from dog-petting to briefly wave to her 3 cousins, then returned to dog-petting.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 17:06

Hearing the doorbell going again, I moved to the entrance to open it and greeted Daphne and family, shocked to see Ace. I hadn't heard that he'd returned, and I only knew a brief outline of what he'd been doing all those years: just a top secret Company mission, that's all, no details known. I exclaimed over this as I hugged them all and welcomed them in.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 18:25

Wayward Daughter wrote:Cause Tessa wanted one, Darrien answered, shrugging. Tessa looked up from dog-petting to briefly wave to her 3 cousins, then returned to dog-petting.

They giggled at that one, and Zoe began trying to convince the puppy to let her ride it

Wayward Daughter wrote:Hearing the doorbell going again, I moved to the entrance to open it and greeted Daphne and family, shocked to see Ace. I hadn't heard that he'd returned, and I only knew a brief outline of what he'd been doing all those years: just a top secret Company mission, that's all, no details known. I exclaimed over this as I hugged them all and welcomed them in.

I had only met Ace a few times, and it took me a while to recognise him, as I went over to greet Daphne as well.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 18:27

(I don't know if you've even met Ace Razz I think he left before you'd started RPing Sad )

Doggie, Zoe wants to ride you, Tessa explained to the puppy, fully expectant that it'd be enough and he'd let her cousin ride.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 18:32

(I think he was there when you recruited me Smile I'm sure it was him, maybe I'm wrong Sad)

Zoe giggled when the dog stood up. Her brothers immediatly copied her

We should race! said all three together, grinning brilliantly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 18:33

(I don't think so shrug )

Ace greeted her back, since I think we're going with "they know each other". Or maybe Daphne'd mentioned that Pippy is telepathic and might act like she knows him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 18:34

Mrs P Sylar wrote:(I think he was there when you recruited me Smile I'm sure it was him, maybe I'm wrong Sad)

Zoe giggled when the dog stood up. Her brothers immediatly copied her

We should race! said all three together, grinning brilliantly.

Both of them nodded eagerly, climbing onto a greyhound each, while Darrien deliberated whispering that he and Tessa would win.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 18:40

Zach sat alone at the bar, wondering how long it was until he could go and meet Stiffy, and tease him some more about screwing a teacher. Just as he getting another scotch, a woman he didn't recognise him approached him, taking the seat next to him. She was wearing a revealing dress and a big smile.

Hi, she greeted politely.

He smiled back at her Hey.. I'm afraid I don't know your name

She chuckled a little Maria

Nice to meet you, Maria.. So how did you get any invite to this VIP party? he asked, with another smile, assuming she would be someone's daughter, or Lowri's friend

She laughed a little bit more this time I'm gatecrashing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 6:51