Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 39 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:22

(Blackmail? Razz )

I asked if there'd been any leads, any success, but the answer was currently negative. Just for now, I told myself, trying to reassure myself. I wasn't entirely sure if I'd succeeded. We didn't even have a clue of who had taken her, or why. She could have been taken to another time, or hidden with an ability.... there were a million options.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 39 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:26

(I was just thinking that Wink)

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:29

For a while, I stood there waiting, until I forced myself to realise that doing so wouldn't make it work any faster. We'd find her when we'd find her. And it would happen. I was certain of that.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 23:06

After all, the alternative wasn't even an option, the way I was considering it. We'd gotten second chances so many times before.... we just had to have another in us. We'd find her. We'd save her. And if anyone had deliberately taken her, then they'd pay.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 21:46

(cute, rose)

I hadn't slept for nearly two days now, the nerves refusing to leave me - I just couldn't think of anything else. The phone rang, it had to be something about Elodie, someone rang the doorbell, it was about Elodie. I knew I was obsessing, but none of it mattered until I had my baby back!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 22:02

(Yeah, I was being optimistic Surprised )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 16:54

Hearing a knock on the office door, I glanced upwards, expecting it to be someone with news on the Elodie situation. However, it wasn't. Through the window, I could see my sister in law's face, and I wondered what Barbara was doing here as I let her in.

Lowri.... can I ask you something?

I nodded.

There are ways, with abilities, of erasing memories, yes?

Yeah - why are you asking?

She frowned.

Are there also ways of recovering them?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 18:00

I nodded again.

Why are you asking, though? Whose memory....

She hesitated.

I'm not certain, she admitted. But I think I might have had some memories deleted.... I was at one of Nathan's political campaign drives last night, and there was this old family friend of his.... the man seemed familiar. Or half familiar.... I thought he recognised me too, briefly. And not as Tracy.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:03

(Oh yeah, have you checked that there are no extra objects in the nursery? Wink )

You think you've met this man before but had your memory wiped? I checked. She nodded.

This healing, though.... it won't case any harm if there's nothing to be fixed? It won't give me false memories?

It can't, I reassured her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:01

(Hmm? and There aren't any, why do you ask? lol!)

The days hadn't made the pain any easier - the uncertainty was killing me the most. I couldn't find her, I couldn't do.. anything. I had taken to sleeping what few hours of sleep I could get in the chair in their room, trying to will her back to me. I saw that the three seemed to be eyeing me now. I walked over to them, just to check they were okay - there were what little comfort I had. Is everything okay? I asked them, offering my best fake smile.

As all three giggled, I wondered if it was one of them that was really blocking her from us.. like one of them had before, from knowing they existed. Was one of them the cause for the inability to locate her?
    Do any of you know where Elodie is? I asked them, imploringly, even if I knew they couldn't understand my question - they didn't even know who Elodie was. Can you stop shielding her? I begged, wondering if it was them I was begging or whoever it was who had taken her
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:05

(Just wondering if she'd formshifted Wink )
    (Aww Sad cute, rose )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:06

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Oh yeah, have you checked that there are no extra objects in the nursery? Wink )

You think you've met this man before but had your memory wiped? I checked. She nodded.

This healing, though.... it won't case any harm if there's nothing to be fixed? It won't give me false memories?

It can't, I reassured her.

Within minutes I'd called the agent, a newish recruit whose only manifested ability was Memory Restoration. Then I was waiting, watching as he placed a hand on Barbara's head and healed her memories. It was obvious when he'd succeeded. Her expression turned stark.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:12

Question
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:18

What?!! she spat out. Her expression had gone from stark to completely horrified. I gestured the agent out.

What did you see? I asked lowly. What did you remember?

Lowri.... this Company of yours.... it's nothing like the old, is it? Please say it is not....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:31

(Surprised)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:33

The kids obviously didn't understand me, and ignored me, continuing with their game. I watched them for a few minutes longer before Gabriel came and told me I wasn't doing any good torturing myself. He was right, but what good was there to do? Go out on a mission and probably end up dead from not concentrating hard enough? There was no way to distract me, no way to think of anything but my scared little girl
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:35

We're not like them, I assured her, wondering what she'd remembered. What had happened to her. Something to do with the company....

She shuddered.

My father - my adoptive father - he worked for them. He... I remembered.... he brought me into their building, once. I was just a child.... they made me forget, after....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:38

Sad Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:45

What was it? I asked softly, prompting her. She shuddered.

I.... he'd brought me in to test my ability, push it to the limits. They'd hook me up to these machines and monitor me while I tried to make things less or more stable.... I'd do that for hours. Days, even. They wouldn't let me stop..... even when it started affecting me. I think I made myself flatline a few times.... what kind of father lets that happen?!

I had no answer.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:45

Surprised Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:46

(It's basically confirmed in the last 2 GNs Nod Crying or Very sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:43

(Crying or Very sad)

I had the majority of my children gathered around me as I tried to stop my tears - they weren't helping anyone, let alone Elodie. Zach watched me, curiously, thinking back to the words one of his brothers had said to him "Watch out for her, she's gonna need it".. Was this what he had been referring to? If it was.. there had to be a good ending, right? His brother wouldn't teleport through time just to mess with his head if there was a far greater need.. No, she had to be okay - there had to be an end to this, a happy one
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:48

(Maybe the warning was to make her disappearance noticed in time? Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 23:00

Clinging onto this hopeless hope, Zach went to check on his brothers. Finding Elodie still hadn't returned, he went to bed in low spirits
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 23:07

( Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 39 183313 )

I don't know.... I don't even know why I wanted to know, now, she sighed. I'd never imagined...

Half-heartedly, I offered that she could have the memory hidden again, but she refused that offer, with a shudder. She asked if there was any news of Elodie so quickly that it was clear she was just trying to change the subject. Unfortunately, I had none to give there, either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 4 May 2024 - 10:15