Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 22:47

The flood grew rapidly, and I soon asked Nathan whether he thought he should stop, before he began drowning people. That gave Darrien another idea, however, and he just commanded that everyone had gills, getting the idea as he saw Hayley adapting to have some.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:18

I let out a strange sounding laugh when I looked at my baby with gills
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 12:21

Hearing Pippy laugh, I echoed her, just finding the entire scenario surreal. Darrien was just looking curiously at the gills he'd given everyone. Hayley had by now swum off, trying to find more of her cousins since this newest one was insisting on sleeping.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 18:51

I asked Amber if she would mind creating some kind of floatation device for Carter, since I was getting paranoid that I would accidentally let him go under. Meanwhile, the triplets had managed to find some flippers and came paddling into the living room, clearly thinking the flooded house was nothing short of heaven

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 18:54

Sure, she shrugged, making one effortlessly. She'd have asked why didn't Zach create it, but she guessed that he'd left, again. I think we've all got gills like Hayley now, though.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 19:13

I don't know how good he is a swimming, I replied - but then again, I didn't know if his power would mean that water couldn't kill him.. He seemed about as adept with his power was Tracy was, and he had only had his a few days.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 19:17

(I don't know if Aquagenism comes with non-drowning shrug )

Don't the gills mean you can just float and breathe the water? she frowned. Hers did that, after all. She was even able to talk through the water.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 20:58

(And now I think that the mysterious from-the-future visitors were 2 of the quad sons time travelled and disguises, much as you say they're not related Razz )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:19

(LMAO! I love your theories Very Happy And yes, for some reason, I forgot the use of gills Rolling Eyes I lack brain cells :/)

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:25

(I've already seen that you fail biology in RPing Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:42

(Dropped out of med school so Wink)

I began saying goodbye slowly, hugging each of my nieces and nephews. I asked Nathan to unflood the lounge for me
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:44

(You even had conjoinment - and a triplet coming into existence? - from a crash lol! )

Nathan did so easily, though he was laughing, and his thoughts were questioning why anyone would want a non-underwater lounge. He'd decided himself that when he was grown-up, he'd have one room like that in his own home. We all said our goodbyes, and teleported back home.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 22:58

(And you wonder why I dropped the subject Wink and cute, rose cute, rose cute, rose Wonder how Danielle'll feel about that Wink)

Once the house was empty, I set the quadruplets back down for a rest and then commanded the triplets into bed with a single sentence. Proud of myself for the discipline, I asked Gabriella and Abbie to send Claude and Matt home, and both grunted before accepting to do so - it's like they were entering their teenage years already, I muttered to myself. I checked on Zach's room, and was astonished to see he was home. Are you okay? I asked, seeing the look on his face. I thought you went out?

I was going to.. Went to see Stiffy, but he said that he doesn't want to be friends anymore - that it's too difficult to be in a relationship and hang around with an ex, replied Zach. I was touched he actually answered my question - as ridiculous as it was, my complete and utter failure at being a good mother had somehow brought us closer together.

What? He's still with Grayson? I questioned, somewhat amazed. I had expected that relationship to end a long time ago. Part of the reason why I had allowed it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 23:01

( lol! If Nathan suggested it, she'd be fine Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:28

(lol!)

Yeah, Grayson, replied Zach. I couldn't offer any kind words or advice.. was there anything I could say? I told him the same generic crap I knew he didn't believe - that it would all work out in the end.

He accepted it though, thanking me, although I could his thoughts. I say goodnight and asked if he was going out. He said no, telling me he wanted to go and check on the quadruplets before he went to bed. I said goodnight and returned to Gabriel and my room
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 19:13

( Awww Sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 17:59

Zach opened the door, going straight over to James, who was once again awake, Zach's presence waking him. He told his brother to go back to sleep, and went to check on Braedon, who was fast asleep. So was Carter.. It was Elodie that worried him. Or the noticeable lack of Elodie. He told himself not to panic although he was, as he hurried out of the room, hammering on my door, praying that I had Elodie with me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 21:10

( Surprised *guesses James isn't just blocking perception of her*)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:36

(Laughing)

Finding I didn't have him, Zach offered a few words of explantation - the rest I picked up from his thoughts - before running to awake Noah. His brother was sleepy as he was begged to locate Elodie. It was all going too quickly for any proper emotional response, except panic.. disbelief? She was barely a week old, how could she be missing?! As Noah tried everything possible to locate her, refusing to utter any words implying what could have happened if he couldn't find her, I rang the Org, telling them I needed them to get everyone with a tracking ability to try and find my daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:37

( Surprised Sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:56

Noah finally said he couldn't find her - that she wasn't anywhere - but Abbie was quick to chime in that one of them had been Blocking them.. maybe they still were. This did nothing to calm my nerves and I was basically suffering from a panic attack. My daughter - little Elodie, barely a week old.. taken.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:58

(Should my lot learn of this?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:09

(Nod)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:12

Almost as soon as I'd arrived at work, I noticed that there was a clairvoyant search ongoing, and I asked who it was for almost without thinking, automatically. The answer stunned me. Elodie.... how could she be missing?! She was barely weeks old.... far too young. Far too small. I remembered what it was like to have daughters missing myself - it'd been agony - the lack of clear knowledge almost worse than knowing they were gone. The hope was terrifying with the fear that it could be proved false.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:16

couldn't face work, but I called in and informed them I wanted any and all possible leads sent to me immediately. The pain was so clear, so sharp that it hurt physically. She was so small, so tiny.. she didn't belong anywhere near danger. I had to ask myself who could kidnap a baby?! Why would they want to?! She hadn't even displayed any powers, so far.. it couldn't be for her power - they would have focused on Abbie or Noah if they wanted power. So what could it be?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024 - 5:35