Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 17:46

He seemed to relax, slowly, and I came to realise that whatever the strange danger had been, it'd passed. I didn't ask what had happened, since he seemed reluctant to explain. I'd have been a real hypocrite asking anyone to spill all of their secrets.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 19:47

Smile

Hey, Thomas! I greeted, and he awkwardly kissed me on the cheek as I welcomed him in

Hi, Willow, he returned the greeting. Guessing Brigitte had something to drink last night?

I laughed and nodded. She seemed to wake up at the sound of voices, sitting up, seeing the two of us, mumbling something and then falling back down. We both laughed, and Thomas offered to make me coffee.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 19:50

After waiting a while for an answer, he seemed to realise I wouldn't give one, and dropped the question.

Hey, you're still bleeding, he noticed, his tone awkward, as he gestured vaguely at the head wound. I wondered briefly what was causing that awkwardness. He didn't explain, however, so I just waited while he left to get things to clean it up, wincing slightly at the sting.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 20:20

I waited, remaining still, barely daring to breathe as I found the nearness becoming more and more unnerving. Or unnerving was what I was telling myself it was, anyway. In reality my heart was thundering, til I was nearly afraid he'd hear it, and I doubted I'd have been able to breathe normally if I had dared.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 22:26

That moment seemed to last much longer than it really did. When he finished, and moved his hand away, I again found myself acting before thought, moving my own hand to catch his, hold it by my face. My other hand moved to his head, almost in a caress, and I was finding myself pulling him closer. I didn't really seem to realise what I was doing before his lips met mine. Then I was falling into it, sinking deep, losing all thought.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 8:00

cute, rose XD

Brigitte got out of bed at the smell of coffee, while I went to shower. When I came out 15 minutes later, Thomas had gone. Where'd Thomas go?

I broke up with him, shrugged Brigitte, a lot more callous than she should have been.

What?! Why? I asked. They'd been going out for nearly a year now, and Brigitte didn't even seem perturbed by their break up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 10:53

(Awww Sad Did she just break up with him because of her ability? Or has she secretly manifested a second one which has told her something?)

Immediately, it was like an electric current had ran through me, and I clung to him, kissing him furiously. All my earlier thoughts, worrying over my work and explaining my disappearance, and wondering about this new revelation - they all vanished. All I could think of was him, the taste of his lips on mine, the feeling of his body pressed tight against me.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 13:52

(Recap?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 13:57

(Pippy's character Brigitte just manifested Adrenal Vampirism when a man tried to mug her. She admitted this to her younger sister, Willow, and Willow admitted she had Weather Creation. She also broke up with her boyfriend, Thomas, but we don't know why yet.

My char, Amelle, is working for Pinehearst, but she ended up accidentally warning Peter of Arthur's plans so Peter didn't lose his powers. He teleported her out of there with him as he escaped. He explained that he'd done so because of precognition, and that made her realise something, but I'm not saying what yet Wink Also not saying really which side she's on Wink )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 19:41

It was like the kiss was overwhelming me, or taking me over, pushing everything else out. All I could focus on was his hands on my bare skin, beneath my shirt, burning to the touch. It seemed to be sending sparks right through me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 17:55

We continued to kiss, passionately, while I never wanted to let go. It wasn't enough, it could never be. My body was beginning to feel like it was on fire, and the touch wasn't enough. Frustrated, I tried pulling his shirt away, nearly tearing it in my haste. He lifted my own and threw it away, my bra following, then I groaned at the feel of his bare skin against my own.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 18:54

His hands continued to run caresses down my back and sides, sending shivers of desire down my spine. My heart was racing now, and I felt like I were drowning in him. Every touch seemed to be electric. I was filled with desire, and I'd never felt so alive, every part of my body aching for him, burning for him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:06

I kiss him again, feeling his hands exploring my body, as he leads me through into the bedroom. We fall onto the bed, instantly all over each other again. Every kiss and every touch is driving me crazy, nearer and nearer to the edge, and I move away to discard the rest of my clothes, throwing them discarded to the floor. His soon follow.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 22:15

I bit my lip as he entered me, filling me completely. He began thrusting, slowly at first, but building up speed til there were beads of sweat dropping from both our faces. His lips brushed against mine, barely kisses, as we moved together, both of us getting closer and closer.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 23:29

I locked my hips around him, pushing myself further onto him, impossibly so. I was quickly losing myself, feeling nothing but the onslaught of sensations, without thought, lost in the moment. I could feel myself pushing over the edge, so close, almost there..... then I could feel my muscles quivering, feeling myself climax with a strangled shout, as he collapsed on top of me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 15:14

Hours later, I was awakened by the quiet sound of my cell ringing. I answered it quickly before the sound could disturb Peter, dressed rapidly and headed into the living area to speak.

Yeah? I whispered. It is me here.... I know. I did screw up. But I will repair it, I will go back.... it won't be a problem.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 15:59

I assure you, it won't be a problem, I repeated. In fact, it'll be easy. He trust me. I can make them all trust me.

The conversation continued in that vein for a short while, before I hung up. I'd been whispering throughout. Glancing through the open bedroom door, I could see that Peter was still fast asleep, fortunately. I reopened the phone and made another call.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 17:44

Surprised Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 2:09

Brigitte sighed a little, not really wanting to share, obviously. It's not what you think - we've been differing apart for weeks.. and there's no way I can be real with him about this, and how can I ask him to love me when he's not allowed to know me? she muttered, her voice suggesting she was more moved than her facial expressions did.

If you say so, I shrugged, knowing she wanted some privacy on this.

Anyway, I've got to run - got a lecture in fifteen minutes, said Brigitte, quickly finishing her coffee and hastily going over her lashes in mascara. I'll be back at 1, and we can go out to lunch, 'k?

I nodded and told her to have fun, to which she rolled her eyes and she closed the door after me. With her gone, I wondered what to do. I thought about how she had basically dumped Thomas because she got her powers.. I hadn't even considering breaking up with Rory because of mine. Should I have? I questioned. I shook my head, how could I? Sure, he was a complete dick most of the time, but he was Rory.. I mean.. Rory. How was I meant to dump Rory?! I decided to pass some of the time by calling him
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 13:50

He was pleased to here from me, and we had a brief but nice conversation. He asked how Brigitte was, and said that dad missed me.. It had stopped seeming weird at how close Rory and my dad were years ago. He told me that he couldn't wait to see me, even though it had less than 24 hours since he had waved me off at the train station. Eventually, he hung up, and I fiddled through Brigitte's things, passing the time.

I folded up all the clothes I had already screwed up, and messed around with Brigitte's books. When the clouds moved over and the sun began to shine through the window, I stood up to turn the lights off, but before I could reach the switch, I was plunged into darkness. My hands glowed momentarily, the only light I could see, as my eyes adjusted.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 20:50

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Surprised Sad

(I'm planning on trying to confuse you to hell)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 20:50

(And cool manifestation Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 23:22

(Thanks Smile and I've already noticed lol! I shall prepare for the mindfucks to come)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 23:24

I had no idea how the time passed, but by the time Brigitte came home, I was playing with the lights, brightening them and then plunging myself into darkness again, but nearly blinding myself - I had to admit, it was fun. Whatever these powers were, they at least had that going for them
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 11:24

( lol! cute, rose )

I spoke briefly, again, then hung up, placing the cell down on the table before returning to the bedroom. Peter was stirring by now.

Morning, I smiled, climbing onto the bed to kiss him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 12:32