Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:16

I nodded, agreeing to his suggestion, and ran on through the opposite door leaving him behind. I didn't explain how I'd never seen this particular building before. I was as lost and confused as everyone else here. Before long, I didn't have a clue, and I slowed down.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:30

I still kept moving though, forcing myself to do so more than anything. I didn't know what else to do.

How many are left? Peter asked, as I entered the room he was fighting in.

I don't know.... I don't know how much more we can hold, I admitted. We need to get out.... I don't even know how they found out where we were...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 20:40

You think we should evacuate? he asked quietly. I shook my head.

I don't know if we could get to everyone in time. I don't know if it's already too late.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:14

He didn't react to that, at least not at first. Or I couldn't see any reaction. However, the second he'd thrown away the last agent he'd been fighting against, he teleported over to me, and then we were both vanishing away.

At least I could get both of us ought of there, he explained, as we reappeared.

Where are we?

Not a clue.... I just wanted to get out of there, to somewhere safe.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:40

His tone was cold and bitter, and I was about to ask what the hell was wrong, before I realised that he felt that he'd betrayed the others by leaving like that. He'd only gotten himself and me out.

Thanks.... you probably saved me, there, I admitted quietly. I had to force the words out, not used to expressing such weakness.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 20:38

Wayward Daughter wrote:(de Lisle? I thought it was only Lisle)

(de Lisle's the school my friend goes to, I meant Lisle.. Rolling Eyes)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 17:27

Wayward Daughter wrote:His tone was cold and bitter, and I was about to ask what the hell was wrong, before I realised that he felt that he'd betrayed the others by leaving like that. He'd only gotten himself and me out.

Thanks.... you probably saved me, there, I admitted quietly. I had to force the words out, not used to expressing such weakness.

Had to, didn't I? he replied. I didn't really know how to respond to that. He hadn't had to.... it'd been possible, but he hadn't had to. I hadn't even really expected it. On one level, I knew what he was implying, but I was refusing to even think of that.

I tried contacting you, over the last few months, he continued. A few times... but I never got a hold of you. Every time I'd call, I'd get no reply.

The number was a burner. After Pinehearst, I didn't need it anymore.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 22:28

Burned? he echoed me, shaking his head. Who does that?!

I couldn't answer. The only possible reply was that I was the kind of person who did that, who had to do that, repeatedly, that it was just a part of my life. And I couldn't even begin to get into that.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 23:31

Look.... I don't want to get into this right now... I can't....

Am I ever going to get answers from you, Amelle? he retorted.

Probably not....

I left before I could hear his answer to that one, going outside the building we were in. I just needed some space. And some answers myself, really.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:38

Once outside, I sat down against the brick wall as I dug a cell phone out of my pocket. Again I contacted Damien. I was just checking though, finding out how much damage had been done, and letting him know I'd gotten out safely myself.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 23:46

It was a brief conversation, as I was trying to force myself to be more professional this time. I'd been contacting Damien too much recently. Getting too close. I hung up, wondering briefly if I'd actually been too cold with him, when I raised my head, and saw Peter watching me. I could see that he'd heard the gist. His entire face was a picture of sheer suspicion.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 12:35

Peter...? I asked uncertainly. I wanted to ask how much he had heard, but I was worried that'd raise his suspicions even more.

What was that?

I shook my head.

I can't say....

You can't say? he quoted me. You can never say..... you can never answer. All you seem to be is secrets, Amelle. Secrets, and vanishing, and offers of help which turn into traps....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 12:22

Traps? I echoed angrily. You think I set us all up?!

What else can I think?!

What else? Maybe just trust me? I shouted. My anger and fury was almost taking me over by now, incensed by the idea. People I trusted and cared about had been hurt because I'd tried to help.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 22:12

Don't you think I've trusted you enough already? he asked, shaking his head. Too much, really.

Maybe.... I admitted. I didn't have any other answer though. I didn't know if I could ever explain, to anyone, even to him. Especially to him.

You ask for trust, but you never trust me in return, or anyone else, it seems, he pointed out.

I know.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 22:28

Again, he shook his head. He began walking away, and I asked where he was going off to.

Away? he suggested. I'm not going to be able to stick around if neither of us can trust the other, Amelle.

Why not? It was fine before...

He just smiled faintly at that. We both knew it hadn't really been fine.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 22:58

Maybe... I suddenly began, though my tone was shaking, showing my uncertainty. This idea was mad.

Maybe what?

Maybe I could explain.... some of it....

He stopped then, turning around, and waited. Watching him watching me seemed to make me even more unsure, even more uncertain.

Well?

I'm trying to work out how much I can safely tell you..... how much I can get away with...... no, wait. I..... I need to tell you everything..... if you'd ever understand..... if anyone could ever understand me. And I need to start at the beginning. It begins with a company.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 20:06

It's a company called LCP Corps, I continued. I've been working for that company, and being trained by them, throughout my life.... since I was one year old, when my parents vanished. They were my family since then. Or the closest I had.

I paused, glimmers of emotion showing now on my face. I'd never told this story before. Damien knew most of it - he was the one who knew the most - but it was everything he'd learned independantly, I'd never spoken. I had no idea how hard it'd be.

Throughout my life, they trained me to be the best agent I could possibly be, the best one they had. That's what they do. They're filled with agents, people with abilities and without, and throughout the world they find out events and causes which could be important, and interfere, really.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 20:42

Like with Pinehearst? Peter asked. I nodded.

Yeah, it was them who sent me there... just another mission. Watching, and awaiting orders. That's what it usually is. But can you please not interrupt and ask.... explaining this is hard enough as it is, without tangents......

I paused again, but he seemed to be swallowing down any more questions he had, and after a moment I continued again.

They spent twenty years training me as an agent. My mother had been one before me.... the perfect agent, really. That's what they told me. That's the example they gave me to follow, they said I was just like her.... didn't have a clue.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 11:12

Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 11:12

Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 11:47

They didn't know how much I really was like her, I laughed slightly. Neither did I... until I found out the truth about what had happened to her. That was 5 years ago. And after I knew, I had to change sides...

What was the truth? he asked quietly.

Like me, she'd been their agent since she was a child. And she really had been the perfect agent, for years. The mission which changed her.... it was supposed to just be a regular one. No different from dozens of other ones she'd succeeded in before then. Just infiltrating a group, spying on them, getting close to one member in particular.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 21:34

His name was Jace Turner..... I don't know when she did change sides. I don't know if she was originally just betraying him, or if that was the lie she'd fed the company from the start.... the one they believed even after she'd had a child, a baby daughter. Me. But a year later, they changed their mind over something, decided that he was more dangerous to them that they'd suspected.... they ordered her to kill him.

And she didn't? Peter guessed. I couldn't help but smirk.

She didn't, I confirmed. She warned him. She told him that he'd have to go into hiding from them, that she'd help him, hide with him. She went back to LCP Corps just long enough to take what they'd need, destroy anything which could lead the company to the pair of them.... because of that, she didn't have enough time to get me, and they left me behind....
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 10:33

(recap?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 10:38

(Peter and Amelle escaped from the attack. She phoned Damien, checking to see how many of their friends/allies had been hurt, but Peter overheard, got suspicious and confronted her. She's now been explaining her past)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 17:00

It was the choice she had to make, I added, seeing the expression on Peter's face over that. I don't blame her for it. I don't resent her for it. The opposite. When I learned what had really happened to the pair of them, and how they'd been in hiding for their lives ever since, I knew what I had to do.

What did you do? he asked. I could see that he could guess it, though.

I found others who knew about LCP Corps and wanted to fight them, like me - I joined them. I've been their spy, I guess, since then.... Damien, the man I was speaking to before, he was the first one I contacted... he's sort of my in between guy. He's the only one I really know on my side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 4:46