Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 May 2012 - 9:12

(recap?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 May 2012 - 11:14

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Lou was by Asher's side within the minute and the second she arrived, she understood the threat.

Asher stood silently, watching the man kneeling on the floor carefully. The blonde was easily recognisable, his ugly features twisted with a hideous combination of seriousness and cruelty. Asher stood only a foot behind him, making sure the man's eyes were glued to the wall. Both knew that it was taking all of his self control not to attack right then.
    Brady? voiced Lou. There was the slightest hint of surprise in her tone.

How do you know my name? demanded the man. His pin-strip suit looked oddly out of place in the dark alley and the well groomed man was clearly concerned. He turned his head, only managed to glimpse a glance at Lou before Asher grabbed a hold of his neck, directing his vision forwards again.

Lou didn't worry about him seeing her, her features resting into a cruel grin. You have no idea how many lives I could save by taking yours, she commented, blandly.

This startled the man and his head swivelled too quickly, memorising Lou's appearance within a millisecond. He took in Asher's appearance as well, knowing that both would be useful
    Who are you people?

Slaves, replied Lou, flicking her hands and there was an explosion. Every molecule of Brady's body exploded, flying out in every direction until he was no more.

Asher did not smile like Lou did, instead he grimaced. Lou shot him an annoyed look, disappointed by his lack of cheer at the life she had just taken. You haven't stopped anything - they'll just find another man to do his job.

You're going to get sentimental over murderers? she snapped, irritably. Asher had ruined her mood by not being remotely pleased. Lou didn't care if they replaced him - his death was as much caused by the lives he had taken as it was by the orders he had given.

( Twisted Evil Very Happy )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 21 May 2012 - 23:53

We could have used him, replied Asher, his tone soft even though Lou knew that it was taking self control to keep his voice from sounding disgusted by the idea. Neither of us really know how this all started - he did. He's in the middle of it. Or was.

I don't care, Asher! she shouted, further annoyed that he continued to argue this case. You know what that man did - how many he sentenced to death, to slavery. I don't care if they replace him - I'll kill his replacement as well, and the man they get to replace him. It doesn't matter how high the death toll is as long as they pay.

Normally, Asher would choose this moment to slow down his argument, to pull Lou into his arms and just hold her there for a few minutes. He would stroke her hair and mutter reassuring things, but in this situation.. he didn't. I know what he did, I know how many he killed - I know who he killed. But that doesn't give you the right to be foolish! You're not only risking our lives now, there's other versions of us. This is a once in a lifetime chance and if you don't calm down, you're going to endanger as many people as you save!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 May 2012 - 18:09

( World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 20 183313 His orders are what kill Owain, then?)
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 23 May 2012 - 11:39

Jared decided to go home, he had a feeling that something out of the ordinary would happen. He searched through his memories of what would happen when he got home and then he remembered. He didn't remember all the details but he knew this were going to be serious.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 23 May 2012 - 11:52

Or at least it was going to be big. Had the time really gone so fast? He wasn't ready to meet him. Meet his best friend. Jared knew the door was unlocked and so he stepped inside into his house.

There he was. Chuck Chuck started to scratch his head.

"I don't know how to say this, but..."

Jared interrupted him and finished his sentance, a little too tired to have this conversation.

"...you are my future best friend, Chuck. Nice to meet you."

Jared hoped that it didn't sound as weird as he thought it did.

"I always forget that about you." He smiled. Jared couldn't help but smile back.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 24 May 2012 - 19:34

Chuck went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"At least in the future, you developed a good taste for bourbon."

Chuck took a glass of juice from his fridge instead and sat down on the kitchen chair. Jared let him, after all, he was his best friend...kind off.

"Then you know why I am here?" Chuck asked.

Jared thought for a moment to try and remember the details of this conversation in the future, and at least came up with the main subject.

"You are here to talk about the disastereous future that is about to hit upon us.."

"Yes, but before that. Please don't follow me to that party in the future when I ask you to, we don't want to experience that weird kiss when you thought I was Nathalie again."

Jared suddenly got flashbacks, or more of a flashforward of the kiss and then moaned regretfully and slammed his head on his forehead.

"Don't remind me."

Chuck had juice in his mouth when he started to laugh and spilled juice over the floor.

"Sorry, but your face just looks so funny right now." Chuck chuckled a bit before trying to become more serious.

"I will try to be serious, even if that is not my strongest personality trait. Now, let's focus on that disastreous future, in case you need some refreshening."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 24 May 2012 - 22:34

(Cool Very Happy Chuck's from the future, right? And yet acting rather normal.... wow)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 24 May 2012 - 23:28

Wayward Daughter wrote:( World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 20 183313 His orders are what kill Owain, then?)

(No, his orders actually killed someone else Laughing But he generally gave the kill order)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 24 May 2012 - 23:34

You think I don't know that?! I'm not going to be stupid, but I'm not going to let murderers live! Don't pretend like you're all holy and righteous when you know that he didn't deserve to live!

Asher didn't sigh and concede his point like he normally would, he shouted back almost at once. No, he didn't deserve to live - but we could have used him before you killed him! You were wrong to kill him.

I thought you were against torture, spat Lou, angrily. She was used to facing objection from Asher. He would only argue with her when he truly believe she was wrong - that should have been a hint to her.

I didn't say torture the man! I said use him, returned Asher, frustrated that she wasn't listening to him

She rolled her eyes. You know how it works - they won't speak unless.. muttered Lou, her angry shouts wining down into barely a whisper. She didn't finish her sentence.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Fri 25 May 2012 - 8:37

(Yeah, Chuck's from the future but he has this habbit of just living in anothe time for a while when the disastreous future becomes too much for him.)

Chuck started telling Jared about all the men that would start to kidnap people, people with abilities.

"Are you on of the captured people in the future, then?"

"No, I am too awesome for that. Well, not yet I'm not. I don't really have the guts to go more forward in time to check it out. Who knows what would happen to me if I did."

"Coward." Jared joked, he had a feeling he usually said that to Chuck in the future, but he wasn't certain.

"Hey, uncool man, that's just uncool."

They both laughed. Jared realized why he would need a friend like Chuck in the future. He made him more at ease and not that much on edge.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 May 2012 - 10:12

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:( World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 20 183313 His orders are what kill Owain, then?)

(No, his orders actually killed someone else Laughing But he generally gave the kill order)

(So she lost more than Owain? Sad )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 25 May 2012 - 10:13

Neodraconis wrote:(Yeah, Chuck's from the future but he has this habbit of just living in anothe time for a while when the disastreous future becomes too much for him.)

Chuck started telling Jared about all the men that would start to kidnap people, people with abilities.

"Are you on of the captured people in the future, then?"

"No, I am too awesome for that. Well, not yet I'm not. I don't really have the guts to go more forward in time to check it out. Who knows what would happen to me if I did."

"Coward." Jared joked, he had a feeling he usually said that to Chuck in the future, but he wasn't certain.

"Hey, uncool man, that's just uncool."

They both laughed. Jared realized why he would need a friend like Chuck in the future. He made him more at ease and not that much on edge.

( Sweet Sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 25 May 2012 - 23:33

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:

(So she lost more than Owain? Sad )

(What's the point in a dark future if you don't kill off 50% of your characters?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 May 2012 - 20:10

( Laughing Owain's the only one named, though. The rest of her team were showed alive. And I haven't killed anyone off in future.... yet....)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:42

(That's true Razz It's weird, thinking about Owain, actually Razz I originally made him up on the spot because I wanted a reason for them to come back in time - and now he's the basis of so many of my SLs)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 22:51

( Laughing Cute Razz )

I couldn't help smiling, as I stepped away from Jake then, though my thoughts were in uproar. I'd never have guessed. I'd have thought it'd have been impossible....

You really didn't see this coming, he commented.

It wasn't in the future I'd seen, I answered. Or rather.... we're not in that future, any more. I thought you'd hated me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:47

If I hated you, why would I be here? he retorted, though there was no malice in it. I... I never hated you. Even when you killed me.

I remained silent at that, pretty much struck mute. I still had a feeling that if I pinched myself, I would wake. It was unreal. Jake... Jake loved me?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:49

As Caryn woke, she gently disentangled herself from Jake's arms, watching the expressions flickering across his sleeping face. It'd been a week by now since he'd released her from her cell. They'd been hiding most of that time, trying to work out what exactly they could change. There was so much they could possibly trip over.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 May 2012 - 21:44

She kissed him briefly, not wanting to wake him, then slipped away. She headed towards the makeshift desk over on the other side of the room, which was covered in papers detailing their earlier attempts to make sense. Nothing had really worked, so far. She still didn't have a clue.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:31

Hours later, she turned around as she heard Jake stirring. Involuntarily, she smiled at him, her expression almost helpless.

Morning, love, she whispered.

Morning... found anything?

She sighed deeply.

As always... not a hint, not a clue.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:34

The disappointment written all over his face was crystal clear. She knew that he somehow found that as a personal failure, like he couldn't absolve himself of what he'd caused until the future was safe.

Let's get going again, she suggested quietly. Anything would be better than just waiting... maybe we can try to question some of the leaders we know about, they'd be here now, maybe they'd know something already....

He agreed, but when he crossed over and tried beaming them both away, nothing happened. They didn't move.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 20:18

Asher didn't reply and Lou had no more to say. The two waited on the silence for almost an entire minute, waiting for the other to apologise, for it to end. Eventually, Lou voiced up There's some things I need to do. Go back to the hotel and-

No, he replied, his voice softer but the meaning equally as strong. If you're going to see Owain, I want to come.

Lou fought with herself over how to respond. A part of her was annoyed at him, another part relieved.. I can't believe we've been married nearly half a year and you don't fucking trust me.

I trust you - it's him I don't trust, grunted Asher, his jealously rearing its ugly head.

Lou couldn't control herself. You don't trust him?! she shouted, impossibly enraged by this. He's only saved your life hundreds of times!

In that sense, I do, backtracked Asher quickly, clarifying his point. I trust him with my life - just not..

You trust him with your life, not your wife? she responded, her eyes narrowed. She knew she wasn't helping her cause by getting so angry over his statements
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 17:14

( Sad Crying or Very sad )

What's wrong? she asked anxiously, after a minute, when she realise they weren't moving.

It won't work, somehow...

Her frown deepened, as she wondered what could be going on. She knew that she hadn't taken the ability herself. She couldn't have. And if it was someone else's doing..... a shudder ran through her, wondering if someone else had been there, attacking him, as they both slept.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 23:19

You haven't borrowed it, have you? he asked, unaware of her thoughts. She shook her head.

No... something else must have happened... someone else must have done it.... she muttered. Stay here. I'll go and find out what I can.

Without leaving him space to argue, she exited the room, walking out with an illusion of certainty. She didn't really know what to do though. Where to go. It wasn't her time anymore, and now, she could no longer even get back to where she fit and when things made sense to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 6:30