Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Enochian
7 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 2 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 22:44

He hesitated, trying to work out his answer, and calculate how much he could tell her.

Well, for a start, there are bloodletters.... you know of those, of course...

She smiled faintly, remembering the way she'd first learned of her witchhood.

Yes, I'm hardly likely to forget them.

There are many more of them, larger groups than that one you faced, and more experienced. The terrain is dangerous, there are ruffians, wild animals and creatures....

Do you really think I couldn't take that?!

He looked down at her levelly.

You could be killed, Nam.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 22:50

Aira smiled, caught off guard by the strangers kindness, What's your name anyway?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 22:53

But I won't live, either, if I remain here for all of eternity, she argued, forcing herself to keep her tone calm and rational, and not get emotional. Again, he smiled.

That is true..... I'll ask the Council their advice. See if they'll let you leave in another's companionship.

She grinned, hugging him and whispering a thank you before letting him go ahead.
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 22:59

my name is Harotic, may i ask what is your name?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:02

Moving as slowly as she could bear, she made her way back through the city, winding through the glowing stone streets, through gate after gate until she reached the highest levels. Then all she could do was sit quietly, gazing at the silver towers rising up out of any sight, and the city's banners flying free, as she awaited the Council's decision.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:06

Aira,she smiled, this liked this old man.
    So you have no plans? You're just going to wander until you find something to do?
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:27

Yes, but i usually find that there is always something to do somewhere
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:31

The hours dragged by, but eventually her brother emerged, approached her again. His expression was grim when he did so.

They've decided.

What is it? she asked, her heart hammering. In Oherin, the Council's decisions were law, and none dared to defy them. Doing so would mean exile.

They chose to permit you to leave, this one time, he answered, and she broke into a huge grin. There is a condition, however.

What is it? I'll do anything!

You have to follow me, and follow my instructions to the letter
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:37

I can give you something to do, smiled Aira.
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:39

Harotic smiled What would that be?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:40

I can do that, she nodded. Where will we be going?

Continuing to search for the Elementae. The Council want to pursue an allegience with them

But where?

The signs I found were 3 leagues west of the Ridge's beginning, near Tarrin Woods.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:48

Killing Uther? Maybe?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:52

Ok. Thanks. Give me an hour to prepare?

He nodded, and she raced away back to the family's complex to pack what little she'd need.
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:59

Harotic shook his head Uther is not evil, he is just ignorant about magic as are most people, and fear is a natural response.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 0:21

NOT EVIL?! she managed to croaked, How many children has Uther drowned in the name of magic? How many brothers, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, cousins, wives and husbands has Uther Pendragon burnt at the stake beacuse of the magic they posses! HOW MANY? Oh, of course, you don't know! You have NEVER had to hid who you are all you're life. You have NEVER seen people been dragged to the stake screaming out their children's names. And you have NEVER had to live your ENTIRE LIFE terrified at the thought that the next one will be your mother, or your father.....or....or YOUR FRIEND!!! she had tears rolling down her cheeks now, and these were definitely not fake tears this time. She kicked the sides of her horse and galloped away from that stupid fool.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 11:01

An hour later, and they were heading out through the main gates, both on the backs of their own horses. Nam's horse could follow the other without much guidance from her, so instead she turned to look backwards and watch the city vanishing away from sight as they rode on. Her home.... the second one she'd left in just under a year. She shook her head at that, reminding herself that this time it wouldn't be permanent, and that she'd wanted this. She wanted to know her world.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 15:12

Soon, however, her attention was caught again by the sights they passed as they rode on, through the icy air. Mountains, forests, plains.... rivers and lakes glimmering in the distance.... she watched in awe as she pulled her cloak more tightly around her body. All she'd never seen before, and all her world, now. All her home.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:09

They stopped at nightfall, setting up camp and rested. Well, Dier slept, anyway. Nam stood at the edge of the camp, looking out, too keyed up and excited to even think of sleeping.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:09

Blizzard was off, he was flying through the winds ready to start a new beginning, a new start. He liked his previous life, but he knew he couldn't stay there, he didn't fit in. He was not an earth dragon, to be honest he didn't know what he was. He didn't even remember much but knew that the war was because of him, he caused the outbreak, the fight that lead to many deaths. He flew off, flapping his feathered wings, he noticed one feather fell off. It was large, similar to a doves but four times the size and had a shade of blue at the tip.

He swooped down, hiding above in the sky. He didn't know the area but read about it, he knew it from the pictures and smiled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:15

(Where is he? Smile )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:34

(Over Oherin City)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:40

(She's not there any more Wink )

A few of the witches spotted the dragon flying overhead, and several of the younger ones pointed and squealed in excitement. They'd heard of dragons and knew they were no threat, but the sight was still really rare.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:45

( i know, hes going to fly over there near the camp site Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:46

( Very Happy )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:47

Blizzard continued to fly, and saw the beings below. He did a loop de loop, trying to show off and swiftly travelled furthur ahead. Soon he smealt some smoke, whisking through his nose and looked down below to see a burning fire at a camp site. Something told him to go down-check it out. However he continued to carry on flying until he realised that it was dark- and he was hungry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 2:33