Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 2 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 17:30

Sad

Goru didn't realise how close he was to Ethilion, but the second he did, he gave up on finding anyone who knew her in Taurent, and began running. It took him under an hour to cross the hundreds of kilometres. He was barely even out of breathe when he reached the city, hurrying down the familiar streets until he found the house he was looking for. Goru didn't bother knocking as he opened the door and barged in. He was met with an unfriendly look
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 20:05

Back in Vaylone, Dier had determined that he'd trained Que fully, and now he and Hope were preparing to leave the city.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:03

You've got to help me, he said, immediately, meeting her gaze with equal dislike.

Kia stuck her jaw out
    I think you'll find that I don't have to do anything

Do you know where Bailey is, Kia? I'm serious, she's.. she's in trouble

He tried to remain calm, as Kia tapped her fingernails against the armrest I just spoke to her, Goru. And she told me not to tell you if you asked

He could feel himself losing his temper, but he couldn't. It was all too exhausting, but he didn't feel physically tired, just mentally. He hadn't slept in three days, but none of it mattered. Only one thing did; Bailey

I promise you, whatever she said, she was lying. Bailey's disappeared, and she would never do that. It was.. this guy we were travelling with, he's taken her. And.. I know how you feel about me, Kia, but you know how she feels about me, and you know she would never go anywhere without me if she had a choice. So please.. if you want her to.. He choked on the word, not willing to even think it If you want Bailey to be safe, again.. You've got tell me where she is
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:21

( Surprised Sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:37

Kia sighed. Normally, she wouldn't even give Goru the time of day.. but his tone was so imploring, and Bailey hadn't sounded.. calm. Something just seemed to scream to her that he was right, that she had to help him

She's a few miles out of Firdal, said Kia, her tone urgent. Goru muttered a slight thanks, and turned to run. He was at the door before Kia's cough made him turn back. If you don't bring her back in one piece, I will murder you
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:41

( cheers fireworks Go Goru!!!)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:11

He smiled at that, knowing it was no real threat, although she would happily say it was. He began to run, able to even think about Kia, not while Bailey was in danger. He had to be practical about this - if she had been allowed to call her sister, she couldn't be too hurt.. but Dandri wouldn't have let her make a call and give away her location just like that. There had to be something.. Maybe, just maybe he would be lucky and everything would be okay, and she would be fine.. But when was he ever lucky? The only luck he had ever had was meeting Bailey in the first place
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:13

( :no: It's a trap)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:35

The thought of it being a trap did cross his mind, but he tried to ignore it, to be positive as he ran. At least she was still alive, he would know if she died, he knew he would. That was how it worked. It wasn't long until he reached Firdal, and when he was there, suddenly, he picked up her scent. Beautiful and wonderful as it smelt, he didn't linger long, chasing after it, his speed scary. He exited the city again, running a few more miles, until the scent began to fade, but when it did, it was outside of some small woods, and there was no doubt in his mind that his wife was there. He charged through, not bothered by subtly. Why did he need it? His plan was simple; Get Bailey and kill Dandri.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:36

(Nice plan Laughing Well thought out Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:46

(He put a lot of effort into that one Nod)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:48

(I have no SL so I'm commenting yours Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:51

Goru pushed his way through the trees, until he reached a clearing. The scene that met his eyes was a simple one, simple.. but awful. He didn't want to see it, part of him wanted to close his eyes and leave. He was fifteen or so metres from Dandri, who was holding Bailey in the air, her feet dangling half a foot off the ground

Bailey was clearly wheezing her last breathes, but still her face lit up the second she saw Goru. He made everything better, he made the pain go away, he made the whole world brighter.

Put her down! roared Goru. Dandri hadn't noticed Goru enter the clearing, and his attention changed solely to him. He smiled evilly.

You got it, he chuckled, his voice evil and dark, as he used all his might to throw Bailey. She moved quickly and almost gracefully through the air, until she collided with a tree trunk, the old Oak almost collapsing from the force. And then Goru felt it
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 20:58

( World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 2 183313 )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:11

The immediate stabbing pain was overwhelming, burning hot as the metaphorical wounds seared his skin and burned him. He dropped to his knees, unable to bear it, unable to wish anything except that he was dead, too. He couldn't move over to her body, unable to make his body move. He had no control over it now, no control over anything.. but that wasn't true
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:27

( Question )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:45

His voice was shaking slightly, as he stood back up again, but not from fear, he had nothing to fear from this weak pathetic good-for-nothing dick. He had just killed Bailey.. now there was nothing stopping him You don't know what you just did, he said, his voice strangely.. evil.

He crossed the metres in between them in moments, picking up Dandri in quick and easy movement. Dandri began pulling away, his skin beginning to sting and burn, beginning to sizzle as if it was being cooked. Dandri took one look at Goru, and he knew that he had no chance, the look in Goru's eye was nothing but stone cold determination.

What.. What are you?! gurgled Dandri, blood now seeping freely from his neck. He didn't even have the time to feel regret, as he knew he was entering his last seconds in this live.

Your worst nightmare
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:46

( Surprised )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:54

He discarded the body on the floor, as Dandri continued to lose more and more blood - he was dead within moments. He didn't even look at the body, but he knew that it was beginning to dissolve. He moved over to Bailey's side, dropping down to his knees. He had failed her, he knew he had, and he had little hope, now.. but there was enough. He closed his eyes, gripping her hand tight as he felt himself leave his body
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:56

( Question )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 19:33

If anyone had been alive to see, they would have been blinded by the bright white light that left his body, but the light didn't linger long, disappearing quickly. The journey took Goru little over a second, and when he arrived, he was in the Garden. He moved quickly and skilfully around the place, until he finally arrived at his destination. He knew he didn't have long, but he had expected to have slightly more time than he did.

He didn't recognise the memory when he appeared, but he smiled anyway, as he watched three young lioness cubs playing in the long grass, a tall and slender lioness watching over them protectively from a distance. He didn't move and continued to watch for a few more minutes, knowing he was wasting precious seconds.

Funny you should return, said a stone cold voice, as a solid hand clasped his shoulder.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 1:07

Lucifer, said Goru, his tone even but unfriendly as he turned to face the archangel. All the myths about Lucifer - the rebelling, the evil, the being thrown out of heaven.. it was all lies. If anything, Lucifer was the most loyal.. maybe second most to Michael. God's favourites.

And all for a girl, I see? chuckled Lucifer, his voice far from polite or supportive. It was scornful, as if he pitied Goru for falling in love.

I am the archangel of love, in case you've forgotten, Lightbringer? retorted Goru, his mind going into overdrive as he began to brainstorm possible escape routes
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 15:04

I wouldn't bother, chuckled Lucifer, meaning his thoughts of escape. You know as well as anyone that there is no way out of here without an excuse

Goru let his voice grow arrogant and cocky, and he laughed with his brother Oh, yes, you're right. The first and only archangel to ever escape Heaven should know that there is no way out

Lucifer barely listened to his brother's words, unbothered by what he was saying You make it sound like you were living in Hell.

The people burning in Hell had more freedom than I did, replied Goru, his voice calm, but it was louder than it had been before, and it carried. Bailey turned around at the sound of it and noticed two other figures in her memory. She was distracted from her sisters, who kept playing without her, as she hurried over to them.

Neither of the figures looked like Goru, but she had heard his voice, and.. something was telling her he was here.. something instead of her mind was telling her he was the one standing on the right. The one that reached out a hand to her, and pulled him into a tight hug, unbothered by the retching sounds Lucifer made.
    I love you, whispered Goru into her hair, unwilling to detach himself from her. Now she was sure.. whether he looked the same or not, this was Goru. I will explain it all later, I promise, just.. let me talk
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 15:14

As touching as this reunion is, unless you want your girlfriend to burn, I'd recommend you stop, threatened Lucifer. Goru did not seem worried by his threat, but detached himself from Bailey, taking her left hand in his right.

Bailey did as she was told, she stayed slight, but already she had something to say to this man She's my wife, corrected Goru, his voice as chilled as before. He couldn't show emotion, if he showed how worried he was, Lucifer got even better odds.

Oh, yes. And an animagi marriage is important, scoffed Lucifer, his words dripping in sarcasm. Bailey had to bite her tongue from commenting again. No matter what was happening, she trusted Goru, she loved him, she would listen. The only marriage that would make a difference is an official one

Goru laughed again Unless Dad lightens up, there will never be an archangel marriage, he retorted. If he does, can you make sure I make the guest list for your and Mikey's wedding?

I don't even want to discuss the things you are suggesting, replied Lucifer, his tone filled with disgust. Goru wasn't sure whether he was more disgusted at the idea of a gay marriage or marrying Michael
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 11:17

(This is brilliant Razz )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 13:11