Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+7
ItsAGibbo
Guy Fawkes
blazingphoenix
A Returning Charlotte
Rokstarr
Bil
Superheroesfanatic-IR
11 posters

Arc Two of Extinction (Chapter Twenty-Five: Save Yourself (PART I of the Finale))

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Arc Two of Extinction (Chapter Twenty-Five: Save Yourself (PART I of the Finale)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc Two of Extinction (Chapter Twenty-Five: Save Yourself (PART I of the Finale))

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 19:43

agree you really do
    Rokstarr
    Rokstarr
    The Real Adam Young
    The Real Adam Young

Arc Two of Extinction (Chapter Twenty-Five: Save Yourself (PART I of the Finale)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arc Two of Extinction (Chapter Twenty-Five: Save Yourself (PART I of the Finale))

Post by Rokstarr Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 19:44

*evil laugh*
    I have an evil minioN!
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 19:46

LMAO
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Mon 28 Sep 2009 - 22:39

This could never be published, but thanks for the encouragement. Very Happy
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 28 Sep 2009 - 22:41

why not? Shocked Your Great Very Happy
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Mon 28 Sep 2009 - 22:55

Firstly, it would infringe a lot of copyright. Secondly, it's a miniseries. But it's very encouraging to know how much faith you have in my writing. It is much appreciated.
    Rokstarr
    Rokstarr
    The Real Adam Young
    The Real Adam Young

Post by Rokstarr Tue 29 Sep 2009 - 18:41

Maybe, but couldnt you contact Tim Kring and set up a deal? It would be a really good book
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Tue 29 Sep 2009 - 19:40

Do you have his number? That would be a laugh.

I'm sorry, you're being serious, that's great. But I know that it isn't good enough. It just makes me happy that as many people are enjoying it as there are. Cheers.
    Rokstarr
    Rokstarr
    The Real Adam Young
    The Real Adam Young

Post by Rokstarr Tue 29 Sep 2009 - 20:12

Okay Wink
    If I wrote one it would go straight onto the shelves at Netto, 5p each
    But then I would Arc Two of Extinction (Chapter Twenty-Five: Save Yourself (PART I of the Finale)) - Page 3 52948 people into buying it Arc Two of Extinction (Chapter Twenty-Five: Save Yourself (PART I of the Finale)) - Page 3 Icon_twisted
    Guy Fawkes
    Guy Fawkes

Post by Guy Fawkes Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 10:28

Awsome, dude! Really good.
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 16:53

Thanks, did you read Arc One?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 12:59

maybe you can change a few plots

or have the title on the cover saying

Inspired by Heroes!
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 13:27

Nice idea. I would change most of the plot for Arc 1 now, in retrospect. But I can't alter it really. There is a way in my head that it goes, and it is much better. Oh well... Look to the future!
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Sat 28 Nov 2009 - 1:12

Hello folks. Just thought I'd drop by to let you know that I have written Ch. 2 of Arc 2, but I am not going to post it until I get a few replies just to see how many people still read and care if I continue. It's a dangerous strategy, but hopefully it will work out. Cheers, talk soon.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 28 Nov 2009 - 1:15

About how many?
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 17:31

Hopefully 3 or 4, just enough for feedback really. You probably know what I mean. Anyway, how have you been Lowri? Are you still writing your own miniseries, or concentrating on your other story? I very much enjoyed the first few chapters by the way, it's really provoking, like it. alright
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 17:34

I'm going to be writing both, or at least finishing off this volume of The Extraordinary. I've just had loads of coursework to do recently
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 10:57

Who hasnt? My work has been driving me insane!
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 16:36

Is that a reply? Heh...

The problem is that it takes fucking ages to write and, although I enjoy it, without regular readership and feedback, it just doesn't seem worth it. I hope people sympathise with that. Anyway, just need a few more. Where is lonelydragon? She still come on here. And Shf.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 16:38

im here
    Very Happy

DANNNYYYY hug its been a long time

and it is worth it, its great Very Happy

lonleydragon?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 16:58

Dana. She's blazingphoenix now
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 17:03

Ah Laughing
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 18:00

Rolling Eyes
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 18:01

Does she still come on here?

That's much more like it. I will post it in the next few days, see what you guys think.
    Hi, Rajan, how've you been?
    Mr_Isaac
    Mr_Isaac

Post by Mr_Isaac Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 18:02

Would you still be interested in new chapters, Jade?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 21:01