Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
Wayward Daughter
Superheroesfanatic-IR
6 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:27

(recap? *cough* colour stealer*)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:29

If I....if there's anything I can do to help, anything more....

She wasn't sure if there was.

No....just you being here helps, Dani. It's all you can do.

She sighed, forcing a smile. She took his hand.

Then I'm here. Always
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:29

(When did u use dodgerblue?????)

(And Abbie phoned Katy Redham, and Matthew Morrell, to call in favours. Nathan is trying to cope. Sad)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:30

(its ashleigh's colour Wink and Sad)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:31

Gray? he repeated, slowly. His voice was deep, and he spoke with a British accent.

My mother was.... she choked over the past tense. Was Pippy.

He laughed, slightly. You're Phillippa's daughter? She has a daughter?

Abbie didn't smile, like she imagined he was. She did.

Last edited by Mrs P Sylar on Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:26; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:32

(Is it? Oh well.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:34

( Razz )

He sighed.

I....I know that. I just.....

Don't know if it can be enough?

He nodded.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:40

Did? he echoed, a different tone to his voice, a different look to his handsome features.

She's... dead, repeated Abbie, mentioning the brief touchs of her mother's dead. She recieved the sickening apologies and condolences from Matthew.

So why are you calling? he asked, finally.

I need your help, Matthew.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:43

Dani sighed again, shaking her head. Really, she knew he wasn't coping, not truly coping. And there was nothing she could do to help. She was there, she was trying to help him, but it wasn't enough. There was just too much. Too much responsibility, too much asked of him, when he was only 18 and deep in mourning himself. And she'd recommend he let the responsibility go, but she knew he couldn't.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:46

Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 16:54

She'd talked to him about it before. Tried to persuade him to let go, to try to find some loophole or to share some of this. But he'd refused. Outright. Somehow, she knew he felt he'd be betraying his parents' memory by even considering the idea.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:03

My help? he repeated.

Abbie nodded. Yes.

She explained further to him her plans, the plans her mother had set out for her. The plans she would see through.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:05

There wasn't any way out of it. She knew that. She accepted it. So she tried not to think about the matter, and every time she failed in that, she'd just have to force away the nagging feeling she'd get, and pretend she didn't understand it's significance.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:11

Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:22

The day passed. Several days passed. All pretty much the same, filled with the pretence of being ok, and that small nagging feeling creeping up upon Dani and slowly suffocating her. Danger.....danger coming. She couldn't be more precise than that. She'd have told Nathan, except she thought what she was sensing was aimed at her, and he had enough to worry over. She'd just deal.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:24

Deal. Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:27

She sighed, getting up, starting to get ready. Nathan had already gone, leaving for the base at the crack of dawn. Now she too was getting ready, to go drop the 3 children off at a babysitter before going into work herself.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:30

Awwww. Sad Babysitter. Sad

Abbie orranged a date with all of the men and women she called. Everyone of them an old mission of her mother's. An old friend. Someone who owned her a favour.... and since her mother wasn't there to claim the favour, Abbie was using them herself.

She teleported a few hours into the future.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:33

She dropped the 3 off, and then teleported to outside the base, having to steel herself up before walking in and going to get the list of who she'd be training today. She skimmed over the names and abilities. Nothing too difficult......she just hoped it'd take her mind of her nagging doubt.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 18:08

Hours passed. She trained 3 individuals, each new and nervous, but not really a problem. They just needed to learn control, and grow to accept what they could do. Throughout the hours, her fear and doubt grew, much as she tried to force it away. Though she tried to ignore the truth, in reality she knew it was an instinct. And she was scared.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 18:34

All seven people she had called - Katy Redham, Matthew Morrell, Fleur Davison, Charles Stockton, Amelia Cartwright, Andrew Pendergast and Lucy Scott - were seated around the long table. The seat at the head was empty... waiting for her to fill it. She tried to block her mind of all the other things she had to fill in, as she walked to it, and sat down.

Fourteen eyes bore down upon her, staring, not angrily, but curiously. She had explained her age, and everything they would need to know about her. Each one had a different appearance, and many had different ages.

Lucy was tall, with medium length blonde hair. She was very pretty, and smiled, despite the situation, excitement on her face. She wore a black strappy t-shirt, and skinny jeans.

Matthew was a similar age to Lucy - at 23 - and he had a handsome thin face, spiky black hair and a tanned conplexion. He was wearing jeans, and a navy hoodie, which complimented him, even if it seemed out of place in the sleek, modern room. He was very tall.

Katy had bright red hair, tied back in a bobble, and greeny-blue eyes. She was pretty, and quite short. She smiled, too, at Abbie. She had been close to Pippy, after she and her sister had saved her life from that fire. Katy looked young, too, being only 21.

Charles had blonde hair, spiked up, slightly, and was very tanned. He was average height, and a little on the chubby side. Being around 40, he was wearing a dark black suit, with a red tie.

Fleur had average length hair, and an average height. Her dark brown hair was tied up at the back, leaving her side fringe showing. She was wearing a black strapless top, and a sorrowful expression.

Andrew Pendergast wore a suit, himself. A pinstripe black and white one, with a white shirt, open at the neck. He was sort of plain looking, complete with natural ginger hair, and a bulging belly.

Amelia, like Katy, had bright hair, but her's was natural. She was pretty, with deep ginger hair. She was tall, and skinny, and very pretty. She had a gray coat on, with a white t-shirt, black leggings and boots. She looked nice, and smiled at Abbie.

Abbie took her seat, clearly not happy.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 18:37

She was busy training a fourth, a telekinetic, when realisation struck. When it did, she stopped immediately, gazing vacantly with an expression of horror on her face. She didn't even know there were tears falling freely down her cheeks. All she knew was horror and undeniable realisation, her very world ending.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 18:39

NO!!!!!!!!! Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 18:43

( Nod )

What....what's going on? What's happened? her trainee asked, a little worried, not understanding. She didn't answer. She barely even realised he'd spoken.

Nathan..... she whispered, horrified.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 19:04

I was away, not home, not work. Not even in the same state. I was walking, not sure where i was going or when i would return home. I was on a mission, it didn't seem like one but I was alone. I took a sniff, breathing in the fresh air, watching the sun shine out and approaching a small cottage type house on the edge of the road. It was away from the other houses, stranded to the side, with lots of grass, ornaments and scenary. I walked along the path looking at the unusual sizes of some of the ornaments. The place seemed to fit the person I was looking for.

My finger touched the bell, then a small little buzz came. It was a few long seconds before the door answered and came out a aged women, near her sixties or seventies, with long black hair, no wrinkles with a perfect complection.

Hi. I'm looking for Sylvia. I said hesitating when our files didn't have her last name. just Sylvia.

That is I. She replied, with a cheerful smile.

What was I doing? Disturbing a women, who just wanted to get on with her life. Live quietly, along and keeping to herself. But it was my job to help her, get to know her and help her from any harm that she may do to herself, or other. Maybe even others that would harm her, kill her for a rare and extreme ability like hers.

Do you mind if I come in?

Who are you? She asked, leaning down slightly away from the sun in her eyes. she thought she knew me, similar features or bone structure that she may of seen before, yet warey about who I was, what I was doing at the very time and place.

Oh sorry. I'm Jack. Jack Calwin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:22