Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 20 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 20:02

I'd sank to the ground before I'd realised, my face buried within my hands. The earlier anger seemed so selfish, now. So undeserved. Had she known that I'd only be able to survive in her absence? Was that why? The revelations kept crashing onto my numb mind.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 20 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 20:09

Mrs P Sylar wrote:What do you mean? I asked him, my voice nearly silent, as I blinked back further tears. He was right, of course he was right. I should have fought harder, I should have found a way to bring him back

I died, okay?! I was dead. And you didn't lift a finger. You let my murderer escape, and you still didn't even try to stop him! What kind of mother are you?! he asked, nothing but hatred on his face.

I.. I'm sorry, but.. I replied, stuttering, slightly.

He was in the cell for days before you let him go, you could have at least tried to hurt him, you could have at least pretended to. Didn't I mean anything to you? Didn't you care at all that your son was dead?!

Of course I cared!! I protested, unable to even see him through my tears, anymore - how could he say that?!

Funny way of showing it, he hissed. Why didn't you just kill him?! You've killed before - you'll kill again. Wasn't I special enough to deserve revenge?

His voice was close to emotionless - it took a keen ear to detect his anger and hatred, he seemed to be stating the words, instead of speaking them. I couldn't think of a responce, but the silence was broken a few seconds later

You gotta give the kid some credit, said a voice, young, and chilling in its coldness.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 20:11

( Surprised )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 20:59

Zach didn't show a hint of surprise, as he turned to face the other boy in the room - his hair was dirty, now, as if it hadn't been washing in weeks, and he had grime on his face, but his brilliant blue eyes were still as clear and piercing as I could remember

I mean, he came back from the dead to make that happen, said Michael, chuckling. I think we need a picture of me and the boy, and then maybe you and the boy, then a group shot - maybe a picture with the view?

Zach was barely even looking, as it threw out a fist, and it collided with Michael's jaw, throwing the boy backwards
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 22:02

(Hurry up and explain why he's so pally with his murderer!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 17:00

Wayward Daughter wrote:I'd sank to the ground before I'd realised, my face buried within my hands. The earlier anger seemed so selfish, now. So undeserved. Had she known that I'd only be able to survive in her absence? Was that why? The revelations kept crashing onto my numb mind.

I'd sat there, numb, for hours before I could force myself to move again, raising and reminding myself that it was being more conspicuous than I could really afford. The reasons for hiding me could still remain. And yes, I could look after myself now.... but still. Better not draw attention to myself here. I got to my feet, and threw myself upwards, getting airborne. The cold numbness stayed with me the entire flight back.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 17:51

Camera's flashed all over his face. Detective Inspector Johnson sat next to Detective Constable Smith. the camera's flashed all over them as they answering questions about 4 mysterious killings. All killed the same way. A stab to the back, a stab to the left leg and poisoned, but there was no traces of a poisonous tablet in there body. so most likely gas. the press were asking awkward questions that the police didn't know the answers too. The detective inspector looked over to the door and saw me standing there lent against the door, (a long overcoat and scarf). after his pres conference he came up to me, told me to come with him and kept walking.
    we then started walking past a room full of desks.
    Well its been awhile lewis, why do i have a feeling why your here
    The investigation your handling, i can help.
    Lewis, your the CEO of a major company why on earth would you want to help.
    Im bored and i want to help out an old friend. i have 2 weeks off work and i know you could do with some help.
    What makes you think that.
    Well. i saw in the paper this morning you were handling the case, the picture was a mugshot, so obviously you didnt have anything to say to them. then during that press meeting just there you were sitting there twiddling your thumbs while your assistant done most the talking. the small bit of sweat running down your face and the fact you did not make eye contact with anyone showed you were disappointed with yourself for the fact you have been doing this case for 6 months and got nowhere also....
    I get your point, god your one cocky bastard.
    i get a big grin on my face as he grabs his coat and scarf. We walk outside into the main district of NY.
    We were in london a minute go how did ou do that?
    Its my abilitie, i can walk through any door and come out of any other door i want.
    and thats why i didnt bring a suitcase.
    how did you know about my abilitie, how come you were not shocked?
    i suddenly make a flame appear in my hand. then make it go away.
    ahh your a pyro then
    Not exactly but you get the point.
    we walk through a market and i buy a little wooden doll then start playing with it in front of detective Johnson's face. he grabs it and through it to the floor.
    Fine! you have 2 weeks go and find out what is happening
    have you not got anything to let me go on
    you have what we have
    i stop and spread my arms out then drop them back down. and watch him walk away with a grin on his face.
    so i got nothin. great
    i walk off
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 21:58

Michael was rubbing his jaw slowly, as if the punch had actually hurt a little, shooting Zach a dirty look from the floor, before he pulled himself back to his feet

Was that really nessescary? asked Michael, as if he was totally innocent.

The only reason you're still alive now is because she's a heartless bitch, replied Zach, coldly, before he turned his ice stare back to mine, and I stood frozen to the spot. It's not like I asked you to kill anyone else, mum,, he spat out, making the word burn Just the dick that took me away from you..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 22:10

(He didn't actually ask you to avenge him Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 22:16

I can't, I hissed, through my teeth, and the boy chuckled again, enjoying this immensely.

Why not?! Explain that to me!! replied Zach, shouting angrily, his entire face contorting again.

You know I didn't spend my nights dreaming of killing him, dreaming of ending his pathetic existance?! I shouted back.

But you still didn't stop him.. Not even just for me. What about the other people he's killed, the other lives he ended?!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 22:19

( Sad Kill him!!!)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 22:46

He's just a child.. if.. if I went down that path, there's no coming back, okay? I shouted, suddenly, more tears falling from my eyes. Silence fell, as Zach didn't seem pleased with the answer, but he appeared to be accepting it, in a way, at least.

Sssh! said Michael, suddenly, as if he was trying to silence the silence. I think it's storytime now
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 22:51

(At last Wink Razz )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 19:29

I was going to interrupt the kid again, but I couldn't help wanting to know as well. Zach rolled his eyes, impatiently, before opening his mouth as if to begin

Enough with this bullshit!! shouted Zach, angrily, breaking the anxious silence. Either you kill him, or I'll kill us all!

Zach's words were followed by a sharp bang, as part of the wall slid back to reveal a bomb he had implanted into it. Knowing him - as little as I had known him, apartently - he would have created to have no loop holes.

The cunt that took me away from you.. or all of us
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 19:32

(Freeze time and empty the place Razz Or teleport the bomb to a remote location Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 20:28

I ignored Lowri's suggestions, as I watched the red lights flicker past, one at a time, quickly counting down from one minute. 59, 58, 57, I watched Zach, carefully, and he didn't even blink, his stare full of hatred and loathing. 53, 52, 51, Michael began to giggle hysterically, at the silence, until Zach created him a gag.

I could hear the near silent ticking noice, watching my son, closely, wondering if he was going to back down. Before any time had passed, it was done to the teens, and I felt myself beginning to panic. He really was willing to kill me.. to kill himself.. Just as the red numbers hit 7, I felt myself teleporting away

Run away, run away like a coward!! shouted Zach into thin air, his voice deep and full of hatred, but still he didn't blink. 6, 5, 4. One single glance to Michael made it clear that if his mother wouldn't kill the bastard, he would kill him. And probably take out the building, as well.

He didn't hear my reappear behind him, and I could feel the explosive heat for a millisecond, before Zach and I disappeared to safety
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 20:30

( Razz You did Wink )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 20:58

i sit through some case files about the crime i am working on. i put my glasses on and start to read. 4hours later....
    Georgia walks in from work and finds me asleep with a glass of whiskey on the table and a pile of folders.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:18

When we reappeared, I didn't need to look around to see where I was - the same field I always came to, deserted and empty. I watched my son, as he cursed, paying no attention to me - the traitor.

I'm sorry, Zach, I'm really.. I said, but he cut me off.

It wasn't your fault I'm like this, he muttered, slowly, seeming sane for a rare second. Something had changed in his eye, he wasn't angry anyone..

Whose is it?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:26

(Aka, Michael was messing with his mind before Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:01

(No, actually Laughing That would've been a far better explanation..)

I don't know him, alright? Some guy, he had blonde hair, weird face, kinda ugly? For a second, at least, I knew I had my son back - only he would describe his sort-of saviour as 'kinda ugly'. But he had Creation, he was trying to save me.. Looks like he fucked up.

I sighed, not sure who this man was, but I knew one thing for sure.. there had to be a way to save my son. Someone could do it, someone could fix his mind, rebuilt it, reconstruct it. I held out my hand to him, like I used to do, when we were crossing the street, and he took it, smirking slightly, as I teleported us to the Petrellis
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:03

(Did you go with a different SL then? confused *is kinda hurt*)

Hearing the doorbell go, I went to answer it. And then was completely stunned when I recognised the second person who was there.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:07

(PM Wink I JUST REALISED. MY INTIALS ARE PM Surprised)

I saw Lowri's gasp, and I couldn't help a chuckle, but I didn't have time to waste - I didn't know how this worked, I didn't have a clue how long it was until he started creating bombs again

Is Amber here?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:08

Of course... I answered, letting them both in. But why would you..? No, how.....?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:15

(Can we just say I asked for Nathan and Dani, instead? Wink)

Turns out I'm a god, shrugged Zach, smirking at his aunt as he was let him - I couldn't help but smiling. He was actually acting like his smug, ecotiscial, narissistic self

I'm sorry, I'll explain later, I just.. We don't have much time, is Dani here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 9:51