Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:17

Which one? The older one's at work, I think. But Nathan could have gone to kidnap Daniella again...
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:19

Daniella, I said, quite definitely - they were the two that enjoyed timetravelling so much, if anyone knew.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:22

Overhearing the conversation, Daniella teleported down to us, grinning toothily.

Acalan could help, she smiled.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:28

Who's Acalan? I asked, immediatly, my gratitude showing on my face
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:30

He's Amber's oldest, she explained. Future.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:32

Thank you, I whispered, grabbing my son's shoulder, and focusing on the future, having got the date from Dani's mind, as she obviously thought it up for me. We arrived, many years in the future, at the Suresh home
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:38

Hearing the doorbell ring, Amber RMed in open, and shouted out for whoever it was to come in.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 7 Apr 2011 - 8:20

(Are we certain this guy had Creation, or did Zach assume? Because I've looked on the wiki and the only W2 chars who have/will have Creation will be brunets. Guess he could be shapeshifted, but I don't really see why)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:00

recap?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:03

(Zach's back - some stranger recreated him, but messed up a bit so his mind's screwed up. Because of that, he nearly blew himself and Pippy up trying to kill his killer. Pippy began searching for someone who could help fix him, and Daniella revealed that Acalan Suresh, Amber's future son, would be able to do it. So Pippy and Zach have timetravelled to ask Acalan to help)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:03

(Very Happy awesome)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:04

( lol! Nod )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 0:00

Almost as soon as Pippy and Zach had disappeared again, and before I'd adjusted to the shock of his sudden appearance, Nathan had come downstairs to join his Daniella.

What did Zach want? he asked curiously. He hadn't know of his cousin's death, since obviously we hadn't broken the news to any of the children. Daniella said she had to come down to help him.

Zach and Aunt Pippy needed her help finding someone to fix him, I explained. Nathan giggled.

Zach always needs fixing.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 10:05

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Are we certain this guy had Creation, or did Zach assume? Because I've looked on the wiki and the only W2 chars who have/will have Creation will be brunets. Guess he could be shapeshifted, but I don't really see why)

Laughing I haven't added it to the wiki, yet Wink

Wayward Daughter wrote:Almost as soon as Pippy and Zach had disappeared again, and before I'd adjusted to the shock of his sudden appearance, Nathan had come downstairs to join his Daniella.

What did Zach want? he asked curiously. He hadn't know of his cousin's death, since obviously we hadn't broken the news to any of the children. Daniella said she had to come down to help him.

Zach and Aunt Pippy needed her help finding someone to fix him, I explained. Nathan giggled.

Nathan speaks the truth Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 10:10

Seeing Amber made me smile, I couldn't help it, my neice was an adult. Zach watched her with a blank expression, but his thoughts were already grateful.

"Amber, Amber, do you.. Acalan? Can he help us..?" I clammered. "Zach's.. broken. Daniella said you could.."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 10:35

I think he will.... come in.

She led them inside and into the living room, where her 5 year old son was playing with his 3 year old brother. Ehan grinned at his great aunt when she entered, and raced up the wall. Amber sat down beside Acalan carefully, and explained to him that he needed to fix Zach.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 10:43

He nodded, grinning like his brother had earlier.

Easily, he chimed, and turned to face Zach. He focused for a minute, the concentration written clearly on his face. Then it was done.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 15:50

Wayward Daughter wrote:Almost as soon as Pippy and Zach had disappeared again, and before I'd adjusted to the shock of his sudden appearance, Nathan had come downstairs to join his Daniella.

I laughed at that, but I didn't bother correcting him, or saying he shouldn't speak that way. He wouldn't stop.

What was wrong with him? he asked curiously. I hesitated, trying to work out how to explain.

He got recreated recently, but it didn't work properly...he wasn't himself. Daniella said she knew of someone in the future who'd be able to repair that. Someone called Acalan?

Nathan nodded, recognising the name.

He's going to be Amber's oldest kid. And he fixes things.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 17:24

Dani hesitated as she sorted out her classroom at the end of another day's teaching. Those 2 boys still hadn't reappeared, and it was troubling her. The school was still recovering from the attack last month, too, though earlier that morning she'd sensed when Zach had been recreated, and she'd gladly informed everyone else on the staff of this.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 19:48

But even with that, the twins' disappearance was unnerving her. She just knew that something highly dangerous was going on. Even if she and Pippy hadn't searched their apartment and found the place empty, she'd have suspected it from her instincts. However, those instincts weren't helping at all in guiding her what to do next. She sighed tiredly and sat down in the nearest seat, trying to think of what they should do. She raised her head at the small popping sound which came 10 minutes later and which meant someone had just teleported into the room.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 23:02

Future me? she gasped. Why....?

The older woman shook her head.

Future other you, technically, she answered. But that doesn't matter. Dani.... I need your help.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 23:42

How? she asked immediately. The other her laughed softly at the eagerness.

A message, really. You need to get him to find them, to save them.

Who do I have to get?

Gabriel.

She gasped softly.

Gabriel Gray? As in Pippy's Gabriel?

Future her nodded.

It has to be him. I can't explain why. And there's more, another message. This one's much more cryptic, but you'll understand when it's time to deliver it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 13 Apr 2011 - 14:14

What's the message? she asked, not bothering to question the rest. She knew it'd be true, that she'd know what to do in time. She trusted her other self. How could she not?

"The villain isn't who you believe it is". That's the message. Remember it. It's essential.

Dani nodded numbly, too caught up in shock to do anything else. It was a delayed reaction to all of this, she supposed. And she thought she could guess who the "they" they'd have to save would be. Her earlier suspicions, as usual, were right.

I'll do that, she replied, then the other teleported away immediately, vanishing into time without any further explanation.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 23:20

This is mega confusing, slightly awesome and kinda confusing.. did I mention that? Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 23:21

(At this stage, it's meant to be confusing Wink What you're meant to have understood from that convo is that Future Younger Dani told Older Dani to tell Gabriel he needs to save Elle and his sons)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 1:41