Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 22:30

(This could prove awkward Twisted Evil Laughing )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 38 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 22:56

(lol! I should really pick some abilities for her, I'm not too bothered Laughing)

She seemed mildly relutant about taking on the younger kids, but she accepted happily enough. She said she would start work as soon as she could, and I told her we'd be in touch.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 22:57

( Very Happy lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:44

When I returned to my office, I prepared to pack up and go home, when my computer bleeped at me. I jumped a little, and checked the screen eagerly, almost having forgotten about the search.

Fuck, I cursed, when I scrolled down to the information - it had matched the search to a blurry computer image, that looked like it had been taken from a CCTV camera of a brunette man. He was tall, but that was all you could really see from the image, and a little beside him was a blonde guy, with an almost identical build. They were across what appeared to be a busy carpark - grey floors, and a lot of cars. Not the sort of defining features you could trace. No name was given, and it said they were both known EHs with none of their abilities identified.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:47

(Well, one of them seems to have creation, and one can block telepathy Razz but I'm still going with a form of mimicry, which works through time)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:49

(Fair assumptions Wink)

Muttering a sarcastic comment about how helpful that had been - I knew nothing more now than I had earlier. I sighed, not sure why it was still bothering me so much who these two were. I teleported home in a bad mood, but seeing Alex, Zoe and Jacob cheered me up, and they insisted on putting on a play.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:52

( cute, rose Very Happy )
    (The footage too blurry for clairvoyance then?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 11 Jun 2011 - 0:55

(Nod In my head, you can barely see the features except generalised?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Jun 2011 - 10:52

(Ought to make it impossible Nod Unless we've someone who could somehow enhance the images)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 11 Jun 2011 - 10:55

(We probably do, but.. we fired him last week for photocopying his ass Nod)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 11 Jun 2011 - 11:00

(And he's already jumped off the roof as a result? Pity. Although you'd still be able to time-travel back to meet him Razz Or could telepathy project the clearer memories of seeing them in person into a clairvoyant's head?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 11 Jun 2011 - 20:51

(Pippy knows it will all work itself out in due course Razz)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 12:17

(I'm sure she does lol! Make it work out, then Wink )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 13:40

recap?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:13

(Pippy met 2 kids, one of which was the one who recreated Zach, and they seemed to be able to block telepathy. She's been trying to identify them and get more info about them, but isn't having much luck. She's also recruited 2 new teachers for the school, and they happen to be ex-husband and wife so that'll be awkward Razz Plus Darrien's Commanded about a hundred pet dogs into existence cause Tessa wanted one)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:31

(Laughing) kk
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 14:33

(And last thing, Jack was talking to Marcie about one of his daughters being in danger in the future Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:23

(They were meant to be about late twenties*)

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:01

(I'm sure you described them as boys once Razz )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 19:43

i woke up one morning and remembered when me and lowri were in the desert. i started to think about how i teleported, i closed my eyes................. suddenly i was in the garage, then i was in the kitchen, then i was on the roof of the mansion, i smiled Smile
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 20:10

i got back into my living room and as i looked out into the front drive way i saw a man who wsnt there b4 but was now, he has sunglasses on, a NY cap, and a long rain coat. i blinked and within that time he managed to get from the drive way into the living room. i turned around with fire in my hands.
    Who are you?!
    he grinned, suddenly then a vortex appeared, and within a second the man was gone again, the vortex was getting bigger. i planted my feet on the ground and used earth to encase my feet in the floor and i shut my eyes, and started to seal the air around the vortex. i managed to shut the vortex b4 anything bad managed to happen.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 20:13

(Hi Lewis Very Happy )
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 20:24

owen woke up, in bed in a hotel in vegas with some naked girl next to him. he put his clothes back on and walked out the door. as he walked into the car park he looked around for his aston martin, he then saw 2 people in suits stood beside his car, owen looked at them then noticed they were drawing there guns. owen couldnt really remembered what abilities he had, he hadnt had to use them in months. he new he had 3 powers cos of his abilitie replication, he thought on of them was flight but he wasnt completely sure. so he ran. he got to a gate and buzzed the button for it to open but it wouldnt. shots were then fired at him, he turned around and jumped. he was flying, atleast now he new one of his abilities.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Post by Lewis Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 20:24

(HI Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 20:35

(How are you?)

Claire walked into the building of JCTF slightly hesitantly, her heels clicking along the floor as she went. For years she'd avoided all of these places, finding that the thought of going near them would be too much of an admittance that she was different. But now she couldn't really avoid any more. She knew she'd need some sort of training, before she'd hurt someone. It'd been different when she'd gained clairsentience a few months ago: it wasn't like seeing histories could kill anyone, it just freaked her out a bit, that's all. But with this new paralysis, what if she stopped someone from breathing? She knew she'd need help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 20:00