Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 37 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jun 2011 - 23:01

If I'd have been telepathic, I'd have told my sister that he wasn't neccessarily a good guy, that he could have been a villain trying to get our gratitude and our trust, maybe even an ally of Pope's. I'd have reminded her of how a similar trust had killed me, once.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 37 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 10:10

Eventually Lowri went home, and I hugged her goodbye, telling her we'd come and visit soon
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 10:35

I did so, saying goodbye and flying back home. When I landed, I wondered why I could hear about a million puppies barking. Tessa explained it.

I wanted puppy, so Darrien told them to be here.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 11:04

cute, rose cute, rose cute, rose
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 11:11

I continued to think, trying to work out who this could be. It was beginning to annoy me, the way I didn't know.. But then, I heard something. No, I felt something. Someone else's presence in my thoughts
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 12:19

I could actually feel her.. Or him. It was almost like I knew they were standing behind me. I jumped a little, and closed my eyes, tightly, trying to force it out of my mind, and I found it working, the other presence leaving hurridly. I sighed to myself, wondering what the hell that was - who that was. I couldn't say much, but I was sure it wasn't anyone I knew.

Just as I continued to mull this over, worriedly wondering what they had found in my mind the doorbell rang. Half expecting it to be Lowri again, having forgotten something, I threw the door open, looking for a distraction.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 14:44

( ...... Question *thinks the guy could be a kind of mimic* )

I laughed at that, and asked if he'd really had to make so many. Tessa nodded, grinning.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:00

(cute, rose)

There were two people standing near the door, and even though one was blonde and the other was brunette, they looked almost identical, but at the same time, the brunette was a lot more attractive. One had baby blue eyes, and was very pale, while the brunette had dark brown eyes, and he was tanned. Both were identical in height and build.

Do I know you? I asked, but neither replied. I couldn't hear their thoughts, I didn't know why. Neither said anything, but all it took was to look into their eyes to see that they wanted to. They wanted to say.. something. The first and only movement I saw of these two boys was them quickly fading until there wasn't anything left of them
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:01

( Question )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:03

I had to presume the blonde was the man Zach had described to me.. but why was he here? Who the brunette? Why hadn't he said anything? I looked around a little bit, searching for anything that could help me answer these questions, but I found nothing
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:06

(Because that'd be too easy Razz )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:09

(Nod)

I shrugged and sighed to myself. I would get my answers eventually. When I got to work that day, I began a search of all our files for someone that matched either of the describtions, or had telepathy, and then left to let the computer work.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:12

(*thinks she'll get no results*)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 17:22

Wayward Daughter wrote:( ...... Question *thinks the guy could be a kind of mimic* )

I laughed at that, and asked if he'd really had to make so many. Tessa nodded, grinning.

I scooped her up and entered the house, being mobbed immediately by the hordes of dogs he'd created. There had to be hundreds of them, and they were filling the house, and causing chaos. Predictably, Darrien was now lying unconscious on the sofa after having exhausted himself doing this, and I couldn't stop myself from trying to heal him even though I knew it wouldn't work. He was breathing visibly though, and after a few minutes he began to stir.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 17:26

Did you like the puppies I asked for, Mammy? he asked immediately after he woke, raising his head and grinning over at me. Immediately, any comment I was about to make about him exhausting himself vanished, and all I could do was nod.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 17:41

You overdid it a bit, though, I added, laughing. Darrien frowned. He didn't agree with that, he'd wanted loads of dogs. That's why he'd asked for loads.

Why are you at home, anyway?

Teacher wasn't at school, so Darrien told us to come back home, Tessa explained.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 21:51

cute, rose

Matthew had been a good friend to me, and it stung that I had to replace him, but we were going to need a new teacher. The guy I had in mind was smart enough for the job.. he just obviously lacked motivation. I left the office, appearing at a wooden door with a frosted glass panel in it, with 'Gray's Bar' written on it. I pushed the door open, and the barman inside smiled at me

Sorry, bar's closed, he said, barely looking up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 21:53

( Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 22:50

Good thing I'm not here for the bar then, I grinned, going over and taking a seat on one of the stalls.

So what brings you here then? he asked, looking a little confused.

I'm looking for Grayson Hopkin? I said, scanning his mind for a reaction, wondering if he was going to try and deny it.

Well, ya found him

Good, I'd like to offer you a job
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 22:50

( Very Happy )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 7:33

He looked at me, surprised, and I went on, explaining what he would be doing. He was a little sheepish when it came to him teaching the younger ones.

Refraining from just pulling the answer from his mind, I asked what year he would rather teach, and if it was a major issue with babies.

No, I'd just rather teach older kids - A-Level, he said.

I shrugged, seeing no reason why I should pull the job away from him now - it wasn't like we had too many teachers, anyway.
    Sure
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 10:13

( Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 21:17

He agreed to start working, but said he wanted to keep the pub running for a few more weeks, before he handed it over to the new manager. I didn't see how it was an issue, knowing I'd need to find someone else willing to teach the kindergardens anyway. I left him to go back to my office - the search was still going, so I absentmindly scanned through the other files I had leaved out for possible candidates
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 21:17

( Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Jun 2011 - 22:26

I found a couple of other names - one seemed to jump out at me for some reason. I wasn't sure why, but her name seemed vaguely familar. I went to visit Julie, and she seemed even more eager than Grayson had

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 11:13