Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 23:38

Sorry that I couldn't help.... it's just....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 23:44

He didn't hear her apologises - he didn't need to. He hadn't expected her to be able to help.. he hadn't expected anyone to be able to help
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 23:49

She watched him vanish, then sighed as she closed the door.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 17:15

She walked back in from the doorway, wondering what exactly that'd been about. Her instincts were being vague and quiet, not telling her anything, or answering her. And why had he come to her? Had he expected she'd be able to guide herself to his answer? It didn't work like that, though. Sometimes she couldn't even find answers for herself, let alone for someone else, a complete stranger and one who hadn't even left a name. That'd be impossible: finding answers for him. And he couldn't have just asked her because she could time travel: there were others like that, like Pippy or Hiro, or even her own father. She felt like she'd just missed something.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 14:47

(Mostly just cos he thought she'd be honest, she could time travel & i couldn't think of a decent enough answer for myself or Hiro to say Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 15:28

(Nice Laughing Basically, you couldn't pick an answer cause it's a horrible question, so you decided to saddle it on me instead)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 15:07

While her daughters were at school and Ace was away at work, Daphne busied herself around the house. It'd been almost 3 weeks by now since she'd been told about the pregnancy, but she still hadn't told Ace. She hadn't found a way to tell him, yet. The ring of her apartment's doorbell broke across her thoughts, and she crossed over to answer it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 15:56

The woman standing there was a complete stranger, dressed well in a trouser suit, with dark blue eyes and finely cut dark brown hair. As Daphne faced her, she tucked a strand of that hair behind her ear, as if nervous.

Yeah, what can I do for you? Daphne asked. The woman merely smiled.

I'm hoping that I'll be the one able to help you, Daphne, she replied.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 16:57

How, exactly? she frowned.

By warning you of the coming threat, for one. A threat which will deeply affect you, and your family: your daughters, your son. A threat which can't be run from, can't be thwarted by freezing time.

Daphne narrowed her eyes, not sure if she believed her or not. Why would a complete stranger know, and feel the need to warn her? And if this threat was real, why hadn't she drawn it, why hadn't Dani sensed it?

What kind of threat? she asked, her tone suspicious. The woman shook her head.

I'm sorry, I can't say anything more. Just a warning.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 14:53

Why not? Daphne countered, confused. A million questions seemed to be spinning around in her mind. However, she could only voice that one little one, the rest trapping in her throat, in sudden fear.

I just can't, the woman replied, sounding genuinely sorrowful. Look, I have to go. Just heed the warning. Please.

She turned away and began walking off, soon vanishing from sight. Daphne remained frozen at the doorway, and didn't think of running after her, insisting upon answers.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 16:48

Daphne hesitated for a moment, before forcing herself to close the door, turn her back on all that strangeness. It was probably just a hoax, she tried to reassure herself. After all, if there was a real threat, someone else would know, wouldn't they? Dani would have sensed it, or seen it while time-travelling, and warned her. It couldn't be real.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 10:52

She continued to tell herself that, and didn't say a word to Ace when he returned, not wanting to worry him. She didn't tell anyone. She pushed the strange woman's visit to the back of her mind, and over the passing days, she had almost forgotten it. Almost. A part of it, buried too deep for any other to detect it, was still troubling her, just enough to nag at her thoughts continually.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 14:43

Surprised Shocked
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 14:43

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Nice Laughing Basically, you couldn't pick an answer cause it's a horrible question, so you decided to saddle it on me instead)

(And pretty much, sorry Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 15:24

(good reaction Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 15:43

(As always Wink)

After school one day, Jacob decided to go and see Kalya, and waved goodbye to Alex and Zoe, as he ran across through the grounds to the Suresh house, getting slower and slower the further away he got from them. Eventually, he reached the door, and climbed up the wall to ring the doorbell. Mira answered surprised to see Jacob

Come on it, she invited, before explaining, Kalya's not going to be home for half an hour, Mohinder's got a late class today, and the kids are waiting for him to walk them home

Oh, he said, unable to hide his disappointment as he sat down on the couch, but then remembered it would only be half an hour, so he put on a smile and asked Mira what she was doing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 16:00

(He's like 2 and a half and already into her Laughing Do you have any pairs which aren't already together as kids?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 19:08

(One or two Razz and they're just friends Wink)

I'm making Kalya her wedding dress, she smiled, gesturing to all the material and needles over the floor.

What?! he demanded, his voice surprised and annoyed. Who's she marrying?!

Mira couldn't keep the smile off her face, but she was touched, as well, that he cared so much about her daughter, no matter how young she is. Kalya's not marrying anyone, yet, she chuckled. It's an ancient Hindi tradition that the mother makes her daughter's wedding dress by hand - typically, the mother begins the day she is born, because in those days, girls got married at fifteen or sixteen. I don't approve of a lot of the old traditions, but I thought this one was very sweet, and as I'm only working part time, I have a lot of free time while the children are at school.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 20:13

( cute, rose Smile Is that a true tradition?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 11:15

(Yeah Smile it's not done much now, but I thought it was cute Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 11:53

(It is Nod I was looking for some Japanese ones to use in W1, but most of them are either really old fashioned and anti-feministic, or they're religious and Shinto based)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 11:58

(Most of the Hindi ones are really sexist as well :/)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 12:06

(Actually, most traditions are shrug )
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 19:04

(Recap?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 9:08

(Daphne got a warning from some mysterious stranger that her family will be in danger in future. And Jacob found Mira already making Kalya's wedding dress when she's around 2, and apparently that's an old Indian tradition)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 19:24