Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Neodraconis Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 9:15

(Okay, Thanks!)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 9:29

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Actually, most traditions are shrug )

(Nod Men were allowed up to 4 wives, although a lot had over ten, and women had to hide their faces once married, and couldn't see another man except their husband and any sons they might have. It's unfair, I would love four husbands Razz)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 15:55

Anna parked outside the small set of cottages in the school's grounds, and began pulling her cases out of the boot. The cottage was empty currently, but she knew she'd have housemates, and she wondered what they'd be like. She also wondered why she'd refused her brothers' offers of help moving in. Some stupid independance, probably. Or the fear that they'd see someone using a power openly, and she'd have to explain.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 15:58

recap? Smile
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:08

Jeffrey walked on the school grounds, free from all studies at the moment. Then he saw something out of the ordinary for once. A new car was outside some cottages, actually beside his cottage. Jeffrey wondered who was about to move in. When he walked a little closer a figure appeared, walking from the car to the cottage with things. It was a girl. Jeffrey walked even closer and then his eyes widened. And what a girl! Jeffrey started to smile and decided to go and talk to her. She seemed to have a hard time moving in. He leaned against her car with a charming smile on his face. "Hi! I´m Jeffrey. Do you need some help with that?" Jeffrey pointed at all of the stuff this girl had in her car.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:08

Wayward Daughter wrote:(Daphne got a warning from some mysterious stranger that her family will be in danger in future. And Jacob found Mira already making Kalya's wedding dress when she's around 2, and apparently that's an old Indian tradition)

(Daphne's also learned that she's pregnant. Dani got visited by one of Zach's rescuers asking for advice on changing time. Anna Matthews is joining the GA)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:10

Neodraconis wrote:Jeffrey walked on the school grounds, free from all studies at the moment. Then he saw something out of the ordinary for once. A new car was outside some cottages, actually beside his cottage. Jeffrey wondered who was about to move in. When he walked a little closer a figure appeared, walking from the car to the cottage with things. It was a girl. Jeffrey walked even closer and then his eyes widened. And what a girl! Jeffrey started to smile and decided to go and talk to her. She seemed to have a hard time moving in. He leaned against her car with a charming smile on his face. "Hi! I´m Jeffrey. Do you need some help with that?" Jeffrey pointed at all of the stuff this girl had in her car.

She smiled slightly nervously at him, glad that someone was willing to help her. He seemed nice, too.

Yeah, please, she nodded. I'm Anna.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:13

Jeffrey just thought Annas smile was just adoreable. Of course he didn´t say so to her, that would be embarassing. Jeffrey then nodded to the nod. He took one of Annas boxes with stuff that she had in her car and started wakling towards the cottage. He then turned to Anna and asked one of the usual questions you got when joining GA. "So, what can you do?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:17

Like powers? I'm more aware than most people, and I think I can control movement, she gestured at how she was levitatating some of her cases. And I can make people think things or see things, by controlling their nerves. You?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:23

Jeffrey thought it was some quite amazing powers this Anna had. "Well, I can control Gravity but my teachers say that I have much to learn with it. I can only control how much the gravity will affect an object or person. And I can see faults and weaknesses on people and objects as well." Jeffrey continued to take the box inside and then he went back to take one of the remaining cases from the car. Jeffrey thought of something to say as he wanted to continue the conversation but for once he didn´t have something to say.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:28

For a moment, Anna wanted to ask what her own flaws were, but she was too shy to do so. The list could be too long, too, she thought. She just remained silent for a while as she continued to help Jeffrey bring her things in, and looked around in curiousity and interest.

How long have you been here, Jeffrey?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:34

Jeffrey was glad when Anna broke the silence. "I have been here almost a year but most of the time has been used to learn me the basics of abilities because I have missed it. But don´t worry, it is a lot of fun." Jeffrey thought back on his early days on GA and remembered how fun it was to experience everything. The only downside was that he didn´t have an guide like Anna would get. BUt only if she wanted of course. "If you want I can show you around later.", Jeffrey said with hope in his voice.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:36

Thanks, she nodded, smiling again. Did you really have that much catching up to do? I'd be worse.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:42

Jeffrey smiled back warmly. "I had pretty much to catch up to, yeah. I am sure you will make it great. Probably even faster than me. But if you want I can help you with that as well." Jeffrey hoped he wasn´t too forward. "I mean if you want to. Like I said, I like learning about abilities and stuff." Jeffrey was now finished with his second case and went for the third. The car was almost empty, now everything just needed to become unpacked.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:45

That'd be cool, she nodded. Thanks, Jeffrey. You're great.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:47

Jeffrey blushed a bit. Not visible but he still avoided eye contact for a while. "It´s nothing. But, you´r welcome."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:51

With her enhanced awareness, Anna of course noticed that blush, but didn't say anything. After all, she thought she liked him, too.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 16:55

Okay, I'm going home, said Stiffy, clapping Zach on the shoulder, and picking up his bag.

What? Where you going? asked Zach, sighing. Skipping school only ruins your chances of getting a job in later life and without a job, how will you afford hookers?

Huh?

Okay, maybe that was bull. But still, you've gotta stay. Running away from this guy isn't gonna make him want you, Stiff.

I don't friggin' want him, so that's fine by me..
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:07

Jeffrey was now done with taking all of Annas stuff into her apartment. "So, do you want to unpack everything now or wait. When I was new here I waited for about a day before unpacking.", Jeffrey said with the smile still on his face.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:10

I think I can wait a while, she laughed. What's this place like?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:14

Jeffrey laughed himself and then he answered. "It is awesome. The teachers are helpfull and the study is pretty free. The nature is beautiful and the people is great." Jeffrey thought for a second before he added "Well, the majority at least. Do you want me to show you?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:26

That'd be great.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:31

"Ok. Follow me!" Jeffrey started walk the same way he had appeared from. "So this is the school grounds. But I guess you have allready noticed this area seeing as we have been here for a while." Jeffrey looked at Anna with a smile on his face. Then he continued walking.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:32

She nodded, following him while looking around. She wondered if the rest of the people she'd meet here would be as nice as him, or as nice-looking.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:37

Jeffrey continued to walk but almost every few seconds he looked back to see if Anna was allright. It was almost like he thought that she would be kidnapped or something. Becuase of his abilities to see faults he got almost nothing about Anna. But he didn´t care if the list would have been longer, she looked great and she was great. Or at least the things he now knew about her. Jeffrey started asking about Anna, getting to know her and at the same time he introduced the entire Gifted Academy and its grounds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 15:18