Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 19 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:44

(With different hair and dress, obviously Laughing )

Seeing her, Barbara smiled.

You look beautiful, she commented.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 19 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:48

(Yeah, Pippy'll just need a shoulder to cry on, though? Razz)

Seeing nothing I could help with that moment, I went and showered myself, letting my hair dry a little on its own so it would curl a little before drying it fully. I straightened my fringe, then put my dress on before doing my make-up. When I was finished, I saw that chaos had broken loose. Zach wasn't dressed, Gabriella was moaning that Matt and Emma were already here, but she had to wait to go and get Claude, Hannah was trying to convince Zoe, Alex and Jacob that Zach was joking when he had said that Zoe needed to grow a bit before she would suit the dress and Noah and Zach had decided they really hated their tuxes and had removed the jacket, undone most of the shirt and thrown the ties away, and Jake had somehow found a jar of peanut butter that hadn't been tidied away and was crying because he had bitten his finger in an attempt to eat as much as he could before he got caught
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:51

(Brilliant lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:52

Spoiler:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:56

I got ready and had to bribe Cody (again) to get dressed too. Ashleigh had transformed a dress upon herself and Nicole struggled to get into her dress but eventually did. However Kayleigh was unwilling to change back into her normal self and I was forced to bribe Cody again into negating her ability so that I could get her dressed. The only problem was that I was scared incase she would transform herself again later on.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:58

Meanwhile, back at home, I was also trying to get my family ready, persuading Nathan not to burn his tux, as he always threatened. Hayley was making flowers grow on every floorspace, or as she called it, "practicing being a flower girl". These flowers were by now growing so wild that Lucia had almost gotten lost in them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:59

(Btw, I think Jack's meant to be best man cause Peter was last time)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:28

cute, rose Low

I took the jar away from Jake, and kissed his finger better, before going and trying to cheer Zoe, Alex and Jacob up, which proved nearly impossible. Hannah had told Gabriella to just go and get Claude, and was having difficultly convincing Zach and Noah to put their tuxes back on.

How about this, Zach? I won't mention Malibu to mom, if you hurry up and get your tux back on, she told him, and that got a reaction.

He started by proclaiming that was blackmail, but regretfully went to put his suit back on anyway. Finishing with that, Hannah went and picked Jake up, and Abbie took over from me, using her powers to cheer the triplets up, after reminding them that they all looked amazing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:33

Hey, Flowergirl, how about you stop practicing so you can actually get ready? I called to her. Hayley stopped for a minute, visibly thinking that over, before rushing into her room to change. She emerged in 5 minutes, twirling.

Spoiler:
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:57

cute, rose cute, rose cute, rose
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 16:00

Once we were all ready, we headed towards Gotham Hall, where the ceremony would be. We teleported there and were then waiting for Barbara and Tracy to arrive.

Spoiler:
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 16:09

We arrived a few minutes after Lowri's lot, and everyone greeted everyone cos that's a whole lot of greetings
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 16:11

We all greeted, and were still waiting for Rajan Barbara and Tracy, and Jack too.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 17:32

I thought aloud about Jack was always late, and that Tracy probably caught the disease from him
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:19

"Okay. I was half-seriously wondering for a moment that if you looked around on you if you would find a stamp saying Made in Heaven. It´s stupid, right?" Jeffrey knew that his thoughts were kinda strange and different. He should never had said it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:28

cute, rose
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:41

Neodraconis wrote:"Okay. I was half-seriously wondering for a moment that if you looked around on you if you would find a stamp saying Made in Heaven. It´s stupid, right?" Jeffrey knew that his thoughts were kinda strange and different. He should never had said it.

Anna burst out laughing.

That's sweet....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:41

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I thought aloud about Jack was always late, and that Tracy probably caught the disease from him

Everyone agreed with that.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:43

Jeffrey looked a little shocked. He had just thought his thoughts were allways stupid but appearantely they weren´t. "If you say so.", Jeffrey said while smiling.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:46

Yeah, I did say so, she joked. And no, she hadn't been speaking in a Texan accent earlier, despite me always hearing the word "sweet" in said accent.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:46

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:I thought aloud about Jack was always late, and that Tracy probably caught the disease from him

Everyone agreed with that.

how could anyone disagree?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:49

Jeffrey laughed a little. He continued to walk hand in hand with Anna thinking how the heck this could happen. Two days ago he was single and looking for someone, now he is holding hand with the most beautiful girl in school. Jeffrey almost got dizzy bu just thinking that thought.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:50

As we waited, Peter went to check on Nathan, who was waiting in a small ante-chamber to the side of the hall. I mentioned something about Barbara having possibly done a runner because she was now being so late.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:52

Neodraconis wrote:Jeffrey laughed a little. He continued to walk hand in hand with Anna thinking how the heck this could happen. Two days ago he was single and looking for someone, now he is holding hand with the most beautiful girl in school. Jeffrey almost got dizzy bu just thinking that thought.

( cute, rose)

Glancing at her watch, Anna noticed it was time to eat, and asked Jeffrey where the canteen was since she'd forgotten that from yesterday's tour.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:54

Wayward Daughter wrote:As we waited, Peter went to check on Nathan, who was waiting in a small ante-chamber to the side of the hall. I mentioned something about Barbara having possibly done a runner because she was now being so late.

You're not meant to say things like that, I chuckled How bad are you gonna feel if she has?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 11:40