Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:07

(cool Smile)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:13

The days had passed and I thought I had seen a glimpse of a familiar face when walking past the tree in the garden, towards the house. I looked again but nothing was there. It was a sign and I knew just of who the face was after waking up the day after- releasing myself from my dreams. It was Marcie. That woman who I had seen a few weeks before that wanted my help, the same woman that told me that my daughter was in trouble. My daughter in the future.

The weeks had allowed me to think, although I did not go with her I did not regret it, not yet anyway. "Why couldn't my future self help?" "What danger was she in?" "Why did she need my help- surely there are many more people much more stronger and powerful, than I?" Just off the top of my head I could already name ten, and they were family.

However, being that my holidays were coming nearer and nearer and I knew that I could look more into this, clearly Marcie wasn't going anywhere, she was still appearing. It means that she did need my help and aslthough I didn't know her, I believed her. It was the way she spoke, her body language. It was genuine, something hat couldn't be faked. Or could it?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:16

(I can think of 3, not 10 Laughing )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:35

there are loads more stronger than jack Laughing
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:37

(Like who?)
    (And the wedding starts tomorrow)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:38

Although unsure of how to get into contact with this mysterious woman, I soon came to an answer. It was simple. Wait for her to come to me. So there I waited and waited until I finally knew that she was waiting for me. On the tree that I was sure that I had seen her, she stuck a note, hammered in by a nail saying that she will appear for five mintues every day of every week at 12 am. Well I had missed her for today so I planned to see her tomorrow.

Last edited by Superheroesfanatic-IR on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:56; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:41

(The wedding starts at 12 Wink )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:57

am now Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:57

(As in midnight? Spooky Razz )
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 8:09

"You are going to think it is stupid...", Jeffrey said looking away, blushing a little again.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 10:10

I was awoken by Abbie, happily proclaiming that it was the wedding today, before she declared that I needed to find her dress - now. I rolled out of bed, and Gabriel went to cover the food, as I promised I would give Abbie her dress the second she got everyone else out of bed. She accepted this challenge happily, and hurried off eagerly to come up with some original ways to wake people up. I went to help Gabriel by laying the table, and neither of us jumped when we heard loud squealing in the form of Abbie's alarm call.

I noticed how much like running a restaurant preparing a meal for my family was, as I laid out the seven different types of cereal, nine bowls depending on who wanted cereal, three types of bread, with a vast selection of jams and butters and Nutella. I also set out the different sauces for the pancakes and waffles Gabriel was making, and set the toaster going.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 11:04

Everyone came out to breakfast quite quickly, and halfway through the meal Hannah and Josh showed up with Jake in Hannah's arms. They were all already dressed, and sat down near to the head of the table, Hannah keeping a careful hold on Jake incase he got any ideas about crawling down the table to join the mess his aunts and uncles were making.

Spoiler:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 11:14

I woke in the morning finding only myself in the bed. Usually Tracy would be next to me and we would just cuddle up, but she had gone. I didn't bother to call out for her because I could already hear her voice. She was downstairs talking the the children.

The sound of Ashleigh roaring hurt my ears and she was demanding to ride the horses that we had. As soon as Ashleigh mentioned the word horse, the lower half of Kayleigh transformed into one- and there she stood a baby centaur.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 12:05

Smile

Zoe threw her normal fit when I told her to go and put her dress on, unlike Abbie, who raced off the second I handed it to her. Gabriella and Zach were on washing up duty, and I could hear both of them moaning about it as I literally had to force Zoe to put the dress on. She returned a few seconds later, bounding after Jacob and Alex, and she began twirling around the room waiting for compliments. I smiled and told her how beautiful she looked, before reminding Noah he needed to and get dressed. He mumbled something about how it wouldn't matter to Nathan and Barbara if he didn't wear any clothes to the wearing, but left the room anyway.

Spoiler:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 13:35

Neodraconis wrote:"You are going to think it is stupid...", Jeffrey said looking away, blushing a little again.

Say it anyway, she laughed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 13:40

(I used to interpret "go wash up" as "go try to flood the house")

Barbara woke up at sunrise that morning, despite her usual night-owl-ness. She was alone in the house, Nathan having taken Jamie with him when she'd kicked them out yesterday for tradition's sake. Her dress was already hanging opposite her. She got up, and started to get ready, phoning Tracy to come help her as her maid-of-honour.

Spoiler:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 13:57

Tracy rushed over there instantly, realising how late she was. I was then dumped with threee children and a centaur.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:00

Hi Tracy!she greeted her sister excitedly, grinning as she hugged her and then rushed her in. Thanks for coming over, can you help me get ready?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:05

"Well duh! I'm not going to leave you there standing helplessly." Tracy knew just how helpless blondes could be and she wasn't speaking entirely on opinion. She got out her list, viewing all of her duties that she had written down incase she had forgotten.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:12

( lol! )

Barbara laughed, and returned to the master bedroom to change into her dress before asking Tracy to help her with her makeup and hair. She also explained that Tracy's dress and shoes were kept in the spare room.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:19

Tracy helped her sister first, adapting herself to be an expert on fashion. Once her sister was finished, Tracy stepped back to scan her with her eyes but there was a malfunction. Her eyes saw her sister- beautiful and elegant. Tracy was entirely speechless and the odd tear or two had managed to escape from her eyes. Even Tracy's ability wouldn't let her absorb those tears. "You look- extraordinary."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:27

Hey, why are you crying? You'll have me wrecking my makeup, now, she warned jokingly.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:33

"Ah sorry." It had been a strange feeling. Tracy had grown up alone, with no brothers nor sisters, and to know that she had sisters, one's that were identical and one's that she loved dearly was amazing. She had really gotten to bond with Barbara and destiny had did that. And now here she was, getting married and Tracy couldn't be happier for her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:36

(Yeah, and marrying her ex, which is kinda weird Laughing )

Barbara finished getting herself ready, pinning her hair up firmly and spraying it, then slipping on her heels. She waited for Tracy, butterflies starting to form in her stomach.

(I think Tracy's the only bridesmaid, is that ok?)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 14:41

Tracy got ready and slipped into her dress and shoes and then got her hair ready. She was identical to her sister but nowhere as near as pretty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 22:02