Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:50

That's probably him, I nodded. Where is he?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:54

Lou read out the address then asked whether she would be needed to accompany. She knew if she went, she would have to take Owain as well.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:58

Up to you.... do you know him in this time? I asked, thinking that maybe he'd take the explanation more easily if there was someone familiar to him there. Most people would.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 22:34

I don't.. but I know someone who does, she sighed, accepting that both her and Owain would be going. We'll orb to you, where are you?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 22:43

I gave Melanie's address.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:09

Lou hung up, promising to be there momentarily So where are we going? asked Owain, his tone cheerful when he saw the frown on her face.

To meet Cole, she responded, her voice sour in response to his joy.

His happiness at her anger annoyed her further. It was an instinctive decision to kiss him, and she could barely remember how the idea sprung to mind.. or how she let it take place, but one second she was standing alone and the next she was entwined in his arms. When she caught up with what she was doing, Lou orbed them to the address and upon arrival he pulled away quite quickly, clearly still surprised. Lou's grin was victorious and she lent over and whispered in his ear. Now tell me you don't love me, she dared.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:14

("I don't love you right now.... but I'm suspecting more and more that I might end up loving you" And Smile cute, rose )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:29

(Laughing)

Owain remained in silence, unable to think of a witty retort quick enough. Lou greeted Melanie and Caryn and introduced Owain
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:31

I greeted back, trying to remember where I'd heard that name before. I didn't recognise him, but I recognised his name, as if I'd heard of him in the future but not met him personally.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:46

You two never met, said Lou, guessing Caryn's confusion from her expression.

Shame, commented Owain. She seems much nicer than you.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:50

Really? I laughed. That's probably cause remembering the next five years isn't exactly like having lived them......

I went on to introduce Melanie, explaining that Sasha had led me here and what we'd both discovered she could do.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:44

Owain quietened down a little, silently wishing he could keep Cole out of it - it was only when it was explained that they were saving someone who should never have died when he accepted it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:30

Will you help? I asked, basically begging.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 21:33

He'll help, Lou answered on his behalf. He nodded, although he was tempted to refuse just to prove her wrong. His moral compass stopped him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 21:36

( Laughing cute, rose )

Thank you, I smiled, a little nervously. I chose not to mention that if he'd refused, I'd just have forcibly borrowed the ability from him. How do we do this? Do we all need to be in contact? Jake's Beaming works like that....

Hang on, Melanie interjected. Don't I need to do something to wake the ability thing up in him, firstly?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 21:22

Lou nodded, explaining that he wouldn't naturally manifest for at least five years, naturally
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 21:25

Just wait a sec, she nodded. She focused on him, wondering how she'd know when it would be done - she wasn't sure if it'd show in some way or not. I think I've done it...
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 21:41

Cole focused, trying to think of going to the past with all these crazy people. When he thought it might be working, he instructed them to all hold onto him and closed his eyes. Before he really knew what had happened, they were there
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 21:45

(Crazy people Laughing Wish there was a mind reader there Razz )

Feeling some weird sort of moving sensation, I instinctively closed my eyes, and just held on. I knew immediately when we stopped. When I opened my eyes again, I could guess that we were there, even though I'd never be able to recognise the street. The memories hadn't reached this part. I began glancing around, and it didn't take me more than a few seconds to stop Jake's body. It looked like my future self had left barely minutes ago.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 22:03

I forgot my small audience as I knelt beside his body, a knot forming in my throat which made breathing hard. The sight was so painful.... how could I ever do this? Even with the evidence before me, believing that was almost impossible. It was no effort at all to bring the tears out. It'd have been a mountainous effort to try to stop them. Soon, I could barely see, as I raised my hand to gather the liquid and placed it against his wound, hoping with all I had that it'd be enough, that Melanie could strengthen them enough.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 22:18

(Very Happy)

Lou tried to pretend she didn't care about the outcome, but found herself craning to see if he was okay. Owain waited whilst Cole looked disgusted at the dead body
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 22:31

Even through those continuing tears, I could still see when he jerked upwards, and I smiled in joy and relief. Cautiously, I moved away a little.

Who are you? he asked, his voice rough. You.... you're....

Hastily, he regained his feet and backed away from all of us. I shook my head, raising my hands placatingly.

I'm not her.... not really. She was my future self..... she killed you, but it was a mistake. I healed you.... I had to.....

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 20:44; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 19:01

Lou didn't smile for long, seeing the fear in his voice - expecting that what he said next would only lead to further heart break
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 20:43

Just what's going on? he asked, shaking his head in complete confusion. I forced a smile.

I'll try to explain, if I can.... suddenly remembering, I changed my mind. I can't now, though.... what if we meet again, in a fortnight's time? Midday, on the 12th, at the docks? I promise I won't harm you. Promise.

The day I'd named had been the day he'd lost control, in the original timeline. However, that day, he hadn't been anywhere near the docks. I was hoping that if I gave him a reason to be somewhere else, where he wouldn't be pursued by any agents, I'd be able to truly save him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 23:30

I could see his hesitation, the thoughts as clear on his face as if I'd been able to hear them. His curiosity was burning for an explanation, struggling against the urge for caution and the mental voice telling him not to trust someone who'd attacked him. I knew which he'd choose, though. I knew him. It was no surprise when he nodded, shortly, agreeing to that future meeting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 11:55