Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 22:47

I think I know, I began, a new idea striking me. You must have an ability not to notice pain, or heat or something.... and I think I know how to prove my own to you, too.

As I raised my hand to my eyes, bringing the tears was almost ridiculously easy. I'd spent half of my time crying either for Jake or out of fear of the future. All that was needed was one. Moving my hand, I lightly brushed the liquid onto the burn suface, and she watched wide-eyed as it easily healed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 23:30

How did you...? she gasped. I almost smiled as I answered simply.

I can heal people with my tears.

But that's... she shook her head. I guess it's as supposedly impossible as getting burned and not knowing..... how did I do that? I wish I could know.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 23:33

Any answer I might have had was soon bitten away, as her eyes widened impossibly, something obviously happening to her. She shivered, then turned to face me again.

I understand now..... and I know how I can help you. I can make myself stronger, I can make others stronger with their powers too.... I can give you the boost you need.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:39

(Very Happy)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:46

What? How?! I gasped.

It's my ability... making others stronger, safer.... better, generally. That's my second one.

I nodded my understanding, my thoughts now moving rapidly. If she could do that, there was no doubt that she could strengthen my tears so that they could revive.... what else? Suddenly, I remembered Sasha answering about the time travelling, too. The name had been Cole something.....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:27

(Smile)

Asher and I had several long conversations on the matter of what the fuck was going on with our lives which did not really help at all, but at least I knew one thing for certain - I wouldn't lose my best friend. I used this as comfort Is it weird to think that we're going to be them in 5 years? asked Asher.

Yes, I laughed. But at least I know that I can pull off brown hair
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:31

Lou and future Asher rented a hotel room under aliases they hadn't even created yet. They spoke a little on possible ways to change the future, to stop any of it from happening. They briefly ran over the events that their past selves would be going through soon.. What the world would be going through soon. Lou also ran through all of her contacts that she had known and wondered if any of them could teleport through time. She still doubted it, but there had to be a way that she had managed it.

The only two with powers who had been there with her when Asher had been shot were Leeg and Jackson. One of them had to be able to do it - Leeg had had all four of her powers.. but Jackson had only ever shown three? Could it be him? Maybe, she thought. Lou pondered whether or not she should help Whitcombe - there was no reason not to, was there? She began to searching her memory for what Jackson had said he had done before all hell broke loose.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:31

Would she be able to strengthen him, too? Probably.... that's what Sasha seemed to have suggested. Which meant that the next job would be finding him.

Er.... Caryn.... are you ok? she asked hesitantly. Startled, I raised my head and smiled apologetically.

Sorry, I was just thinking things through. I think there's someone else we need to find before I can save Jake. Some time traveller.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:02

(Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:04

Did you find out that from the same person who told you about me? she asked. I just nodded absently. Cole Something.... I didn't think I'd known anyone with that name. But would someone else? Matthews and Asher, perhaps? I'd make sense, since they'd been the ones thrown backwards in time.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 20:36

(Smile)

She wasn't sure he was the tele porter, but did she have any other leads? She knew she had met him through Owain, the only lead she had currently. Asher protested when she said she was going, but he refused to accompany. Appreciating the trust, Lou left Asher with a kiss.

She orbed to Owain's, and he jumped at the swirl of blue orbs. Lou tried not to enjoy his reaction, but she did
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:40

( Laughing cute, rose )

Remembering that they'd given me contact details before, I explained this to Melanie and walked a short distance away before dialling.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:51

Why are you here? he demanded, clearly not amused at Lou's laughter.

Came to ask a favour, she replied, watching him closely. She loved it, just seeing him alive doing this stupid little Owain things like always folding his arms whenever starting a conversation made her feel like she used to.

He still didn't smile Why should I do you any favours? he asked.

Would you believe me if I said because you're in love with me? she asked. This really got a reaction out of his - his mouth dropped a little, eyebrows raised, eyes widened. That really cracked her up.

I love you?! he echoed, disbelieving at the words.

No, but it's fun to tease.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:55

( lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:26

He put on a frown, but it took effort - he had to fight the smile that Lou knew he was dying to show So are you going to give me a better reason to help you or are you just here to annoy me?

A better reason? Hmm.. What is it that Owain LOVES to do? Lou asked herself, trying to fight the giggle. Oh, that's right - he loves to save people.. And what is it I want Owain to help me with?! Saving someone..

And you think just because I sleep with you in my future and your past, I'll help?

No, I know you'll help because I know you, she replied. He wanted to lie and say that he wouldn't help her in a million years, but the thought of someone dying just because this annoying girl didn't know how to say please killed him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:42

( Laughing cute, rose Again. That seems to be my main reaction to these Razz )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:14

What can I do? he said in a sulky voice.

Do you know Cole Jackson? asked Lou, watching him closely for any recognition of the name.

Cole? Sure, he's a friend, replied Owain, not know yet of his abilities.

Lou smiled slightly, and asked him write down the address. Owain protested but did so anyway. I'm not letting you go and harass him, too..

Lou chuckled and spoke in a ghostly whisper. We have a baby. Her name's Susie. He reacted again, looking a little shocked until she smiled.

Stop doing that!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:20

( lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:44

Lou burst into proper laughter for once and Owain joined in momentarily although he wouldn't want her to know that he did. There's no way I fall in love with you, he said when she started breathing again. Far too annoying. But as annoying as she was, this girl sure was.. well, something.

I'll take your word for it, she said, losing some of her cocky attitude a little. He noted this, but once again didn't comment. Maybe he really didn't love with her..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:45

(Well, I absolutely love these Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 19:42

(lol! Thanks Smile Can Caryn call, and ask if they know where Cole is? Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 19:45

(She's calling atm, I was waiting til you'd RPed enough to answer Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 18:32

(Sorry Laughing)

Owain began to form a retort, but only managed to verbalise half of it before Lou had pulled out her ringing phone and answered it Yes?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 19:22

Lou? Did you know anyone named Cole, in the future? Sasha says it was someone with that name who sent you both through time.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:37

Cole Jackson? said Lou, her voice growing teasingly cheerful as Owain asked who was on the phone and she ignored him. I just thought of it, I've got his address right here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 0:29