Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 22:35

Cassidy as in Jake's Cassidy? I asked, stunned. Did that mean.....? Could he be......? The mere idea had me completely floored.

He just smirked, guessing my thoughts possibly.

In a way.... he's my uncle.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 23:13

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 23:21

Lou's delighted little giggle tortured Owain as he waited for an answer. She faltered for a second, when she heard the noise - she hadn't giggled.. genuinely laughed at a joke in a long time. And she definitely hadn't laughed like in a while.

Are you going to leave me hanging? demanded Owain after a few moments silence.

No, replied Lou. She turned around, needing to register his reaction whether to torment herself or to prove something, she wasn't sure. She pulled a chain from around her neck, showing a diamond ring.

You're.. married? he stuttered, disbelievingly. He couldn't believe she was married.

Lou paused a second. She didn't smile at the reaction like he had expected, instead her expression was nothing but pained. It's not technically legal. But since we're technically dead, it doesn't need to be.

She wondered who she was explaining it for - for him or for her. She pushed the necklace back out of view and watched him closely. He didn't keep eye contact with her and she didn't blame him.

Spoiler:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 1 May 2012 - 17:47

( Surprised Laughing Very Happy *would have been much more shocked if I hadn't read their new wiki page edits before*)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 1 May 2012 - 17:50

Wayward Daughter wrote:Cassidy as in Jake's Cassidy? I asked, stunned. Did that mean.....? Could he be......? The mere idea had me completely floored.

He just smirked, guessing my thoughts possibly.

In a way.... he's my uncle.

Not exactly the relation you were thinking? he continued, though his smile soon faded. My Mom will be his younger sister, Susan....

What happened to her? I asked softly.

When I was three.... she got arrested and imprisoned for "sheltering" a person with these powers.... me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 May 2012 - 21:01

That's terrible, I gasped, shocked. It was one thing to have memories of how the future would be if it wasn't altered, but another to hear the experiences of someone who'd really lived it. Asher and Lou had been silent.

Miles just shook his head, making no remark on my comment. Now he'd spoken, he seemed awkward.

Does Jake know any of this? I asked.

No! He can't know.... you can't tell him. He can't even know who I am. It'd risk too much.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 May 2012 - 12:23

Ok, I'll keep your secret, I agreed, though I wondered why he insisted on the secrecy. What did he think Jake would do if he knew? We were in hiding now, he couldn't exactly go and warn his sister of anything. And we were all trying to change the events of the future, not preserve them, anyway.

I was on the streets for a while after that, Miles continued, seeming unaware of my thoughts and just continuing with his history. But I knew I wouldn't last long.... even after I'd aged myself up. And then I got the idea of coming back and trying to change things....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 May 2012 - 22:30

(Sad Sad Sad)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 May 2012 - 22:36

And we'll succeed, I finished for him, my tone certain. It wasn't even a question for me. We just had to. The reasons why seemed to be growing every day. It was the only way we'd be safe and free, the only hope.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 May 2012 - 22:40

The silence lasted quite a while, until Owain noticed just how long it had been. He wondered if he was actually upset over this - over this insane woman being married.. He didn't give himself much time to consider the idea, instead pushing it away and ignoring the possibility. I'm so happy for you. I hope you two got the toaster I sent? he offered as a weak attempt at humour.

You weren't there, she replied, somewhat bitterly.

Never did like weddings, he responded. She didn't smile. Lou didn't even bother to reply, waiting a few seconds before coming to her decision.

She turned to him, meeting his eyes one last time. She noticed how he looked away briefly before focusing on her again. I'm going back to.. I need to see someone. Thank you - for this, for.. She stumbled over her words and since she was no longer used to this, she simply orbed away.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 May 2012 - 22:55

( Sad But Laughing @ how I've seemed to have gotten those 3 the opposite way around)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 May 2012 - 23:31

We both drifted back into silence then, each of us separately searching in vain for any ideas. We were as clueless as we'd ever been. Bitterly, I wondered why those instincts of mine weren't being more useful and being more of a guidance. They were completely quiet now. I really didn't know what to do.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:28

Wayward Daughter wrote:( Sad But Laughing @ how I've seemed to have gotten those 3 the opposite way around)

(What do you mean? Razz)

I was just returning from work when I saw the familiar bright blue lights. I considered running from them, but knew it would be pointless. When the orbs disappeared, there should a brunette version of myself. It's like looking in a poorly dyed mirror, I commented drily.

I don't have time for this, replied the other Lou. If it had been anyone else she was speaking to, she would have gotten away from it, but even five years in the future, I could still read myself.

Tears? I considered you more the heartless bitch type, I offered. She offered a smirk, but dapped at her dry eyes as if wondering if that had given her away. It's your nostrils - whenever we cry they flare.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:33

(I thought that it'd been Owain she'd really been in love with, and Asher just happened Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:42

(Laughing Nah, she was always gonna marry Asher Very Happy)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:47

It's really unattractive, I continued, unsympathetically.

The other Lou ignored my comments almost completely. You're meant to be the nice one.

I'm not meant to be "nice one". I'm meant to be the only one! I snapped. It was hard to be nice to her - I didn't want her here, at least not in my life. I had finally gotten a job, things were finally going alright.. and then she had to arrive.

Look, I'm not here to squabble with you. I just need your help, she said. I considered throwing it back in her face and saying she should help herself, but seeing how she looked, it was hard to say no. She seemed so strong, so powerful and yet so broken and vulnerable.

What is it? I asked, begrudgingly.

She didn't smile, but seemed appreciative. Our ex-boss.. I mean, boss - Troy Rivers. I can't remember where he lives, but I need.. to see him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:00

( Question )
    (And I thought she married him but really loved Owain shrug )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:03

(I knew you'd guess that lol!)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:06

I conceded, offering her his address and she began to leave, but I stopped her with a single word. You.. erm.. Earlier. When you were last here. Asher - my Asher - asked "if he got the girl" and.. yours said yes. What did he mean?

Lou was reluctant to offer her answer and I could see it in her furrowed brow. If I tell you, it'll change things - everything.

Please.. I asked. I told you about Troy..

She frowned, deciding the argument was however valid. She reached around her neck and pulled out the necklace again, letting the light shine and reflect off the diamond. Asher and I are - married. Nearly six months.

And then she orbed away.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:08

(Way to tell her too early Wink And maybe it was W12 messing with my mind)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:20

(Probably Razz I'm guessing Layla's convinced herself she doesn't love Sean?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:25

(He got "killed" on a mission a decade ago, and after that she left, wiping her memory completely)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:31

(Awww! Sad)

I didn't digest that information for a while. Me.. marry Asher?! It seemed ridiculous. Sure, he was pretty hot - sure, I'd had a crush on him.. when I was like nine and he was fifteen. But really? Marriage? It seemed strange; would I really fall in love with Asher? Apparently. It wasn't hard to see how - he was funny, easy to be around, attractive.. but I hadn't ever imagined he could see me that way, let alone consider me marriage material.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:32

When Lou knocked on the door, Troy answered it quickly. He was not surprised at her brunette hair or her obvious changes from how she had been only hours ago. He stood aside silently and let her entire. You're quick to trust, she commented.

I saw you coming. Matthews?

gtg :twinhug: xxx
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:34

Mrs P Sylar wrote:(Awww! Sad)

I didn't digest that information for a while. Me.. marry Asher?! It seemed ridiculous. Sure, he was pretty hot - sure, I'd had a crush on him.. when I was like nine and he was fifteen. But really? Marriage? It seemed strange; would I really fall in love with Asher? Apparently. It wasn't hard to see how - he was funny, easy to be around, attractive.. but I hadn't ever imagined he could see me that way, let alone consider me marriage material.

( cute, rose )

Mrs P Sylar wrote:When Lou knocked on the door, Troy answered it quickly. He was not surprised at her brunette hair or her obvious changes from how she had been only hours ago. He stood aside silently and let her entire. You're quick to trust, she commented.

I saw you coming. Matthews?

gtg :twinhug: xxx

( K, night :twinhug: If I don't speak to you tomorrow morning, speak to you on Sunday xxxxx)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 12:14