Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 6: Awakened - RP Thread

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 6: Awakened - RP Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: World 6: Awakened - RP Thread

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 17:19

The family had sat around the table and were served lunch. About half an hour into the feast conversation began brewing.

"It's not traditional to wait til the winter, Jennifer."

"I must agree with your mother."

"Does it really matter?" Jennifer asked her parents whilst looking to Ebon for support.

"Winter is so long away, the Summer will be far more pleasant." Jennifer's grandmother, Helena, interrupted.

"It will give us longer to plan." Added Ebon.

"I do love when you visit Ebon, you reminds me of the virtues of the British." Said Helena.

"But he's American." Stated Jennifer.

"Exactly."
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 18:45

Lance woke up, once again in Rosaline's bedroom. She brought him his coffee but then dropped the cup, just to miraculously save it and give it to him. He kissed her as a thank you. It felt like they were a couple even though they had only known each other a couple of days. Juggling his job and his spare time, that now consisted of his kind-off girlfriend was tough but he handled it pretty good.

"How about going to a party tonight?" Rosaline asked him.

"So you are not afraid that I will wake up tomorrow without remembering your name, then?" Lance asked with a smile on his face.

Rosaline giggled at that inside-joke and then went back to the kitchen to make a luxurous breakfast. Lance had noticed that Rosaline giggled a lot. He had nothing against it, but that was the kind of stuff you just noticed.

After eating a delicious breakfast he headed to work. It was friday and so he knew it would be a real hell. Rush hour would be all the hours and the orders would be complicated and long. Okay, probably not that complicated, but long. He entered the fast-food restaruant and tried to not fear the long line that was already forming behind the counter that he was assigned to work on.

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 20:16

Wayward Daughter wrote:(The "metaphorically back to life" bit made me question if he was undead too, Neo Laughing But I guess it was metaphorical because he hadn't died)
    (And Pippy, yours are giving me so many SPN vibes it's hilarious)

(It is hilarious! And strangely enough, I didn't really think about the SPN comparisons until I'd started)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 20:33

When they arrived outside the hotel, both were surprised - it did not seem overtly modern or out of character with the slightly downtrodden neighbourhood from outside, but pushing open one of the revolving doors informed them that they were well underdressed for the occasion. Both would have felt more comfortable walking into the room in a tuxedo than their old jeans and raggedy jackets. Dorian still had the duffel thrown over his shoulder as they admired the ridiculously decorated room, with a fountain and golden walls.

They crossed the lobby with trepidation and checked with reception for the room number, under the surname Grendon. Immediately, the man smiled and led them over the elevator. He stepped inside and then ushered them in afterwards, pressing the button for the 7th floor, the highest button and then waited for the doors to close. The man, whose name tag read Yuri, tried to make small talk, but neither brother co-operated, both sharing dreading looks at what they were going to walk into.

Once the elevator dinged and the door slid open, the man let them out first and then walked a few feet down the corridor before hanging each brother a keycard and informing them it was this door. Afterwards, he checked if they needed anything and then disappeared almost immediately.
    You never should have said they should pick the hotel, remarked Dexter.

You're dating her, retorted Dorian before slotting the key into the door and pushing it open.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 20:38

Ebon was silent and wondered if Helena was always so arrogant. Jennifer tried to offer him support by saying a few kind words and giving him tips to be liked by her grandmother. Dessert had arrived and they all stuck in.

"Absolutely magnificent!" Helena declared after taking the first spoonful of her Sherry Trifle. "You don't get that in America, do you?"

"It is rather good." Ebon replied.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 20:45

(*wonders if you're basing this on Downton Abbey*)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 20:50

(I asked the same lol! And honestly Pips - 2 hunter brothers one of which seems practically in love with his car?)

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 22:39; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 20:57

(But it's a truck! Wink It's gonna be different later, cos I'm gonna introduce the rest of their group)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 20:59

( Laughing So these are the Gunn based characters?)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:00

After dessert Ebon and Jennifer were shown to their rooms however Ebon drifted off to the other side of the wing, exploring the house. He began checking out all of the other guest rooms knowing that he will one day have all this because of Jennifer. He then went to the next room and turned the door knob, it did not open. Jennifer rushed to his side immediately.

"What on Earth are you doing?" She said, panic present in her voice.

"Just exploring. Can't I?" He didn't know if he was doing anything wrong.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:03

The next day, in the early morning, he returned to the warehouse and trained with Anya again. They continued this all week, and the next week. One day, he deemed her skilled enough to join him in a hunt. After all, she wasn't going in alone - he'd be there to protect her back. And he was practically itching for some work.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:08

Smile
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:08

"Oh sorry, yeah sure." Jennifer replied.

"How come this one is locked?"

"It's always been locked, just is."

"Can I have a look inside?"

"Why?"

"Because I do."

"It's locked, off limits. No one goes in there."

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:09

Wayward Daughter wrote:( Laughing So these are the Gunn based characters?)

They were meant to be, but they kind of just became a patched together group Smile
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:10

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:"Oh sorry, yeah sure." Jennifer replied.

"How come this one is locked?"

"It's always been locked, just is."

"Can I have a look inside?"

"Why?"

"Because I do."

"It's locked, off limits. No one goes in there."

(Go in there, Ebon!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:13

(Basically begging him to break in there Wink )

Therefore, after a fortnight had passed since their first meeting, he excitedly told her that he'd located them their first hunt together. She didn't really know what to feel at the news. Her stomach felt like it was twisted up into knots.... but she suspected that she was also experiencing a taste of the same excited anticipation which was etched so clearly across her brother's face.

Where is it? she asked, pleased when the question came out calmly.

On 5th Avenue, he replied. But you should ask what is it.

Fine, what is it? she sighed.

One banshee, and something else... my source wasn't that clear about the other thing.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:17

"Well can I?" Ebon asked happily.

"No." Jennifer said strongly.

"What's hiding in there?"

"Nothing." Jennifer said all too quickly.

"Well let me see." Ebon said, he saw a member of staff and asked him to open the door however he said that he did not have the key to that door and went to get it for him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:27

Good, a mystery, she chuckled, smiling. Blaine's enthusiam was almost infectious as they returned to his car and he drove them to the location. However, she hesitated when they parked and he casually handed her some weapons. Her eyes were wide, questioning. The reality of all of this had just struck her.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:36

(nice pun Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:44

(What pun?)

Blaine's smile dropped slightly as he caught the new fearful look on Anya's face.

You don't have to worry or be afraid, Anya, he whispered gently to her. I'll help you, I'll look after you in here. I promise.

She smiled slightly, trying to be reassured by his words. They felt wrong though. She was the older sibling - she ought to be the one promising protection, not the other way around. She suspected he'd be irritated if she pointed this out though, so she didn't say a word.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:46

Wayward Daughter wrote:Good, a mystery, she chuckled, smiling. Blaine's enthusiam was almost infectious as they returned to his car and he drove them to the location. However, she hesitated when they parked and he casually handed her some weapons. Her eyes were wide, questioning. The reality of all of this had just struck her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:53

Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 21:59

(Yeah, it did strike her shrug Not like anything physically hit her, so there's no pun Wink )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 22:00

(Laughing i thought it was since she can manipulate reality Razz)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 22:03

The member of staff came with the key and opened the door for him. Ebon entered and looked quite surprised, Jennifer hastily followed after him. She looked around the room and winced.

"Oh."

"See, nothing." Jennifer said.

Ebon looked at the room, it was just an ordinary bedroom with two small beds, decorated as if it was to be occupied by two girls. Pictures were around the room covered in a thick layer of dust.

"Was this your room and your sisters?"

Jennifer nodded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 20:14