Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 6: Awakened - RP Thread

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 6: Awakened - RP Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: World 6: Awakened - RP Thread

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 17:37

The weeks had passed very quickly for Jennifer and she landed in France an hour later than she had expected. She was on her way to the hotel that Ebon- her suitor- was staying in.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 17:43

The fight began to blur as he moved onto another and another and another, until it was finally over. His body was aching, and bleeding freely from multiple bite marks - but he'd survived. More than he could say for the vampires. As always, a thrill of pride ran through him when he allowed himself that thought.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 17:44

(Surprised wont he turn into a vampire from the bites or does he have some resistance?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 17:53

(I'm assuming it's Buffy rules, meaning that he'd have to share blood with the vampires to turn into one)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 17:57

( Nod Either Buffy rules - have to get drained then fed their blood - or SPN rules - only fed their blood.)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 17:58

(can we do spn rules then, since i already posted the vampire page :/)
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:01

Lance and Vicky partied through the first part of the night. During the latter part of it, his pair of eyes met anothers. An amazing-looking woman. He approached her and danced with her. He felt the attraction emitting from both her and himself.

Vicky seemed a little annoyed, probably because he had found someone for the night and not her. He felt a little bad, but it wasn't that often he actually met somebody. Maybe the perfume worked after all he thought.

He then focused on the woman. Her blonde hair and blue eyes and her clothes, showing just a little more than it should. He liked it. After dancing they both went to the bar and started talking. And before he knew it, they were making out and drinking before the night became more of a blur. A blur of kisses, music, drinks and sex.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:03

(What happened to having loads of subtypes and different rules in different cases? That'd be more interesting. And otherwise, there's loads of scope for us getting mixed up if we don't know every version's rules)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:08

(i asked what i should call them and i decided with vampires, although on the page we could also list different sub types.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:12

(Nah, I meant different subtypes which have different vulnerabilities, turn people in slightly different ways, etc)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:21

(we can just change it on the page then Smile)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:23

She went up to the hotel and was told the room Ebon was in. Jennifer walked there and knocked on the door.

"Ebon it's me." She said.

Ebon opened the door, gazed at Jennifer, smiled and hugged her. "I missed you."
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:25

The car continued down the road, and turned shortly before they left the city, heading into the uptown district. They had barely driven a mile before the shorter brother smirked a little. What? asked the driver, turning onto another street.

Maybe we're not as good as you said, Dor, remarked the second. He leant forward and searched through the glove compartment for a second before pulling out a large dagger.

As he began to wind down the window, there was a loud thud on the roof and the sound of the windshield cracking, interrupting his brother's question. Dorian swerved the car a bit but recovered. He moved quickly, propping himself up against the door as he twisted so he was facing over the roof. Clearly, the beast was as surprised as they were meant to be and the man had no difficulty in thrusting the knife into his chest. Dexter swung his body back into the car as the body exploded into a pile of ash.

I take it back, I'm that good, even if you aren't, said Dexter with a big grin.

Dorian ignored him. Fuck off! It's going to cost loads to fix the windscreen! Dexter rolled his eyes that the car was obviously what his brother was upset about, not that they had missed one, whilst Dorian fretted about the windscreen.

What does it matter? It's not like it's your money, noted Dexter.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:48

Lance slowly opened his eyes and groaned when the sun, temporarily blinded him. His head was exploding with pain and so was some other parts of his body. He looked around. He was sitting on a black, oak bed that looked expensive. The whole apartment he was in looked expensive, with modern furniture and glass windows, reaching out over a beautiful Los Angeles.

It was then images returned. Images of a beautiful woman and a lot of partying. How wild did things go last night...? And where is she? Just as that thought crossed his mind, the woman entered the bedroom, happy and seemingly unaffected of the day before.

She headed towards the bed and sat down on the other side. "Good morning." she said joyfully. Her words drilled their way into Lance and he took his hands to his head. "Please, quiet." The woman, who he couldn't remember the name of, laughed at that, which made what could resemble a scratching sound, at least inside his head. "Bad hangover?" she asked, though more like a statement than anything else. Lance grimaced, starting to massage his temples, and nodded slightly.

The woman then went up and walked to another room, probably the kitchen. She came back soon after, giving him an aspirin and a glass of water. She watched him in silence a while, which was kind of creepy, untill the aspirin could take effect. He also got a cup of coffee. That was all that was needed to bring him back to life, metaphorically of course.

Then the woman asked: "Feeling better, Lance?" Lance reacted to his name being names and was still annoyed that he couldn't remember her name. That would be awkward if he would have to say it. Once again, as if she had read his mind she said. "If you don't remember, i'm Rosaline." She extended her hand and Lance hesitated before taking it with a questioning gaze stuck to his face.

"What was that for? We already know each other. I'm sitting in your bed naked, you know."

"No, yesterday doesn't count because you didn't even remember my name. So now we start over." With the coffee cup in her hand she raised it.

"For a fresh start."

Lance chuckled while shaking his head before raising his own coffee cup.

"For a fresh start."

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 18:54

(Laughing and is he a vampire?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 19:15

They left the car at the garage down the street and walked the two blocks back to the hotel. Dorian was still complaining about the windscreen and the "inconsiderate" monster as they walked back to the hotel. The two bickered over who had the key before Dorian found it in his pocket and then subsequently said that the damage on the car had messed with his brain. Dexter repeatedly informed him that he was stupid and childish.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 19:24

(No, he is not a vampire. Laughing )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 19:26

"I missed you too." She replied, entering the room and kissing him on the cheek. "All ready?" Jennifer asked.

"Jen, you just got here, at least have breakfeast."

"We don't have time, I moved our flights to an earlier time. I couldn't stand the hustle and bustle of air traffic and all that plus it gives us more time to get to Kent quicker. Grandma would of only obliterated you if you turned up late." Jennifer smirked.

"Why me and not the pair of us?" Ebon asked.

"Because I am a woman and the men are responsible- in her eyes anyway." She chuckled.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 20:03

(The "metaphorically back to life" bit made me question if he was undead too, Neo Laughing But I guess it was metaphorical because he hadn't died)
    (And Pippy, yours are giving me so many SPN vibes it's hilarious)
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 20:23

The days passed and Lance and Rosaline spent very much time together during that period. They went on dates, got to know each others and had a lot of sex of course. Vicky hadn't called since that night at the club, which made Lance question what Vicky was angry for. She wasn't jealous of Rosaline, that much he knew. He would know if one of his best friend had feelings for him. Or at least he hoped he would. But actually he was more interrested in Rosaline. He had noticed that she was very lucky and was as inmature and childish as he were, if not even more so. Even though his job was killing him, that next week was one of the best he had had for a long time.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 20:37

"Luckily I've already packed then."

It was a rather short journey over to Kent, everything had gone smoothly and the pair was heading down to the gated home which they will one day live in. The gates were already open and the long pathway lead to a Chestfield House, a mansion twice the size as theirs with shutters by every window, tree's and British plants surrounded the house.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 15:48

Wayward Daughter wrote:The fight began to blur as he moved onto another and another and another, until it was finally over. His body was aching, and bleeding freely from multiple bite marks - but he'd survived. More than he could say for the vampires. As always, a thrill of pride ran through him when he allowed himself that thought.

He gathered the rest of his weapons again, and headed to the car. He dropped them in the back, making little effort for hiding, and drove to the apartment he'd been renting since he learned Anya was living in the city.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 16:36

Jennifer was beaming just by looking at the sight of the House. The car gradually got closer and Jennifer could make out the faints dots of her family by the House. Her mother, father, grandmother and staff were all awaiting outside.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 17:07

The pair got out of the car and greeted each other, they all moved inside of the house and began chatting away. Jennifer's grandmother was talking casually to Ebon. She was an elderly lady with bright blue eyes, grey hair tied in a bun and had a very straight back.

"Your mother was most welcome to have joined us."

"Mother does not like to fly much, never did really but I'll ask her next time."

"Oh, please don't." She smiled and saw the expression on Ebon's face. "We wouldn't want her distressed." She thought quickly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 17:09

( Laughing )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 11:10