Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 17 May 2012 - 17:36

Hiro thought that made two sides scared, but he didn't want to admit it aloud.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 11: Villains - RP Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: World 11: Villains - RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 May 2012 - 16:54

Brigitte allowed herself an night of actual sleep. In the morning, she showered, wondering if this really counted as a luxury. She found a bag and filled it with food, choosing things that wouldn't go off. Feeling guilty for her actions, she left a note apologising and explaining that it would have been death otherwise. Brigitte did look for any form of phone, but apparently the owners were almost entirely against technology. Disappointed, she left hurriedly, trying to cover as much ground as possible.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 May 2012 - 16:56

One positive of this was the fact that it gave her time to think - about everything that had happened, about what would happen. She tried to work out why she was on that plane.. only one logical explanation came to mind - her powers. Did that mean she could return home.. or would she be targeted again? If she went, would Willow be targeted, she wondered. The idea terrified her so much more.. It took a lot of reassurance to tell her Willow hadn't been on the plane in the first place, but she couldn't be.. there was no way she would have left her sister. She would have known.. somehow, she would have known if her sister was there.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 19 May 2012 - 23:37

( Sad cute, rose )

I'd spent all of the evening and night dwelling on those same questions, but I didn't find any answers. I didn't find much rest, either. I woke up with the same old doubts, and I was half-worried that I'd wake to find a squad waiting here for us. I still hadn't asked Damien if he - or they - had had anything to do with all of this. It'd make sense, in a dreadful way. And some little foolish trust was telling me that I could believe his denial if I just heard it, but that just made me worry more.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 20 May 2012 - 23:30

My fear kicked in the moment I noticed Brigitte's smiling face was missing from the station platform. I made the walk to her apartment alone, finding it empty. A simple look around informed me she hadn't been here for a few days, at the very least. Older sister or not, I worried about Brigitte almost as much as she worried about me.. Sinking into the pillow, I tried to come up with a logical explanation for her disappearance.

The discovery of her cell phone almost pushed me over the edge. Brigitte would never willingly travel without her phone.. there was no possibility she was safe. I flicked through the almost dead phone, seeing it hadn't been used for six days now. Her last read text was from me, asking how her exam had gone. I allowed myself an entire hour of moping around and praying for some kind of logical reason before I called the police. Feeling awkward, I reported my sister as missing - a process that was eased by the fact that Brigitte had a friend in the police force. She had actually been one of the last to see Brigitte
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 May 2012 - 11:20

( Sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 21 May 2012 - 23:42

The lack of knowledge was driving me to insanity - I contacted everyone of Brigitte's friends, all with the same response; haven't seen her in days.. weeks.. months, some of them. Dad insisted on my returning home, and I promised I would be home "soon", mentioning no actual time. He knew as well as I did that I wasn't leaving here without some idea of what happened. One question kept occurring to me - was this about the powers? It seemed so impossibly.. But then why not me? Why Brigitte and not me?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 21 May 2012 - 23:43

The thought of powers gave me an idea. Flicking through Brigitte's contacts, I found the two numbers I was looking for. The first I rang ran dead, meaning I had no decision to make as I hit the green button. My breathe caught in my throat as I waited anxiously for someone to answer.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 May 2012 - 18:16

( Surprised Which 2 numbers?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 May 2012 - 18:18

Wayward Daughter wrote:( Sad cute, rose )

I'd spent all of the evening and night dwelling on those same questions, but I didn't find any answers. I didn't find much rest, either. I woke up with the same old doubts, and I was half-worried that I'd wake to find a squad waiting here for us. I still hadn't asked Damien if he - or they - had had anything to do with all of this. It'd make sense, in a dreadful way. And some little foolish trust was telling me that I could believe his denial if I just heard it, but that just made me worry more.

Those thoughts plagued me all day, until I finally did make a decision. I called Damien again, insisting that I needed to meet up again, though I knew meeting so often was way beyond protocol. The urgency in my voice made him ignore that. He agreed to meet here, arriving in half an hour.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 May 2012 - 18:21

What's wrong? he asked when he arrived, his face a picture of concern. None of the others - either those with abilities or my allies - were around.

Just be honest with me.... did you know about this?

About what? he asked. Your capturing? I had no idea... we had no idea.

I was silent for a while, struggling.

Half of LCP Corps' employees are like me, I pointed out quietly.

I know... I know how it looks. It would be of use to us.... except for one thing. You got caught. And you're without a doubt the best asset we have.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 25 May 2012 - 23:02

(Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 25 May 2012 - 23:07

The phone rang only once, putting me out of my misery quickly. I began to panic that the line was dead when a gruff voice finally spoke. Yes?

His words were curt and to the point, lacking emotion and any form of kindness - yet they still gave me the hope I needed, put a smile on my face and brightened my mood. Stupid, I thought. That a single word could almost calm me.. and it wasn't even a long word.

You're the - man that visited my sister? You hate Pinehearst, right? I think they - my sister's missing!

The reaction I got to my words was not nearly as positive - there was a long sigh followed by a brief silence before the gruff voice was back. Your sister is Brigitte de Lisle?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 May 2012 - 20:16

(de Lisle? I thought it was only Lisle)

Even though I knew it was foolish, a rush of relief flew through me at his assurance. I knew that I believed him. He hadn't sold me out.... he wouldn't. Not ever. We really were safe here, for now at least. I still didn't know what we'd end up doing, though. No one exactly seemed satisfied with laying low and hiding.

Thanks, Damien, I replied. I should have known.

He didn't say anything to that, but I knew he was agreeing with me silently, wordlessly criticising the lack of trust. After a moment, he said his goodbyes, vanishing again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:11

I headed back inside, relieved. His reassurance had alieviated my doubts, as I'd expected, really. I found myself able to rest then, as if those questions had been the only ones troubling me, and not others asking what was going on or what I or anyone else could do. We would be safe here. I didn't learn that was wrong until a few days had passed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 May 2012 - 23:52

I'd been lucky, really. I'd just happened to be gazing out of the window, lost in thought, and I'd noticed the black van pulling up down the street. Something about it had sent shivers down my spine. I hadn't said anything, though, doubting that they'd found us so soon. I'd just kept watching.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 May 2012 - 17:44

It was Matt who raised the alarm. He noticed my glancing through the window, and asked what was wrong. I tried to shrug it off, but it still got his attention, and he heard the agents' thoughts outside. Within minutes, there was uproar. Everyone seemed to be fleeing in all directions.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 May 2012 - 21:42

It turned into chaos before long. There was fighting throughout the halls, the second the agents broke the door down. I'd created some weaponry myself, and was holding down one doorway, but there were so many. I'd barely dodged a taser in time. Half of my allies here didn't know what was going on, believing it was a LCP raid, but I didn't have the heart to tell them it was my fight, not ours. We needed them all.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 29 May 2012 - 18:53

(Recap? Is this fight in the same place where Aron are?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 29 May 2012 - 20:45

(Yeah, I needed it to happen. And the recap is that basically B26 found where they're hiding, and are now raiding)
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 29 May 2012 - 21:55

Aron had been taking it easy just to a minute later, preparing himself for a fight. Couldn't this just end!? But he hadn't much time before the agents were over them. He quickly made one of the agent's pants drop so he tripped with a hand gesture before turning around and facing another one who had his gun ready to shoot. Aron focused on the man in front of him being forced to dance and started to see the scenario play out in his mind. After another hand gesture, the agent had no choice but to dance. The man looked confused at his legs and exclaimed.

"What the he...." Aron silenced the man with a well-aimed punch in the face, before he had a chance to finish his sentance.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 29 May 2012 - 22:01

("Tarantallegra" *points wand* Laughing )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 30 May 2012 - 20:08

I held that corridor for as long as I could. The flood of agents seemed to be relentless though, and we were pushed backwards, again and again. I was just grateful that this place - whatever it was - was so large and complex. It meant we'd be able to hold a fight for a while longer. They'd captured some already though, I'd seen them being carted away.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 18:23

Again, I found myself being pushed backwards through another doorway, forced to retreat. I was by now beginning to regret having asked Damien for help. I shouldn't have brought him - or any of them - into this. And maybe hiding together in one large group wasn't a good idea either. We'd have been less conspicuous scattered, and even if some got caught, it wouldn't be all of us, like it was now.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:15

How close are they? Matt asked anxiously, as I ran into the room he was in.

Close...

Maybe I can try to hold them off, control them for a while, he suggested. There has to be some other way out of here. Since you seem to know the place best, could you try to guide people out?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 10:13