Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 12:15

Jared took the money and started to prepare her order. He also made a smoothie to himself. He needed a break, and besides, it was otherwise empty in the smoothie bar. So He made the two smoothies, gave the first one to the woman and the other one he kept to himself. Without even thinking to ask if he could sit down with her, he himself sat down at the nearest chair and waited for the woman to do the same, as if it was obvious she would.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 12:17

Sure, she shrugged, taking a seat and wondering what he wanted.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 16:47

Jared took his smoothie with his straw and started to drink it. It ran smoothly down his throat and after a while he remembered that he was sitting in front of a person who probably waited for him to say something. "So, what brings you here to this little place?", he asked a little awkwardly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 16:49

I work around the corner.... she answered, wondering again if she should mention what they shared. Suddenly, she remembered Caryn's warnings, and thought that possibly she should pass those on, too - if there was a way to do that without sounding insane.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 16:53

When the silence struck again, Jared moved the conversation to the one thing he knew the most about, chess. "Do you play chess?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 16:54

A bit, I guess... why?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 16:56

"No specific reason, just that it is one of my passions. Speaking about passions, what are your interrests in life?" Jared wanted to warn this woman, but the question were how. It would sound absurd and it would probably just freak her out.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:01

What's this, an inquisition? she laughed. She considered asking her ability why he'd singled her out like that. The answer made her gasp.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:03

Jared wondered why the woman suddenly gasped. "Something wrong?" he asked, a tone of worry in his voice.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:06

Look.... I know about you, about your powers, she answered rapidly, in a hurried and barely audible whisper. She almost seemed to be tripping over the words. I know about the warning you came here to give me, when you recognised my face from one of your visions.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:16

Jared almost dropped his jaw. How the hell did she know that? The only locigal reason was that she was special too. Then he thought that the woman probably felt really bad right now. "I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, that is just one of the many possible futures. Believe me, I know how it feels to be informed of what will happen to you in just a couple of seconds." Jareds thoughts ran away to the memories of his different visions, some were okay, but the rest he didn't even want to think about. He shrugged the feeling off and tried to just be a quiet comfort to the woman who just had been informed that he could be captured in the future. Then he kind off continued. "You could change it, you know, the vision you saw."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:21

How? she asked, anticipating that he'd seen that, too.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:27

"That, I don't know." , Jared said. "But every choice we make can affect our future and even though the future can be hard to change, it is never possible.", Jared said to try and induce some sort of hope in this woman. "But, I don't remember having this conversation with you from one of my visions, maybe that means the future is allready beginning to change, don't lose hope."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:32

Do you even know who they were? she continued.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:36

(Should my char know?Would it help your chars sl? Razz )

Jared started to drift away in his memories, searching for the men and their identities to see if he did or did not know them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:39

(They'd just be government agents in suits shrug )
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:41

(Okay)

Jared then shook his head. "No, I only know that they wear black suits and seems like some sort of government-people. Sorry for not being too much help."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:44

No such luck, she smiled faintly. But I'll try to avoid suits.

Remembering the future Caryn had mentioned again, she wondered if it was the same one. She asked what else the man - she still didn't know his name - had seen.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:47

Jared told her the vision. About how they just appeared and in all the chaos he had seen her just being taken by these men in black suits. He told her every detail he could remember from the scene and hoped he had been to any help.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:49

Listening to the details, Sasha had to force herself not to shudder. It sounded so callous, so official, and it really fit into the glimpses of the future Caryn had said she remembered.

Would they be taking more people? she asked.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:52

(Would they?)

"Yeah, I think so." Jared nodded.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:53

(Everyone with abilities they could find Nod )

She wondered if he'd seen himself captured too, and almost asked, before deciding that'd be too personal and closing her mouth. Telling him to be careful and lay low would be stating the obvious, too.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:56

Jared just embraced the silence before his curiosity kicked in. "You are special like me, right? In what way, if you mind me asking." Jared smiled a little, trying to move away from the depressing subject of the disastreous, possible future.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 18:02

I can find out things, answers to questions mostly.... I just ask and the answer appears in my head. I can turn my hands into weapons, and I can make ice, make things colder.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 18:06

"Wow, so you are not limited to one special thing? Interresting." Jared continued with his friendly smile and asked. "Sorry, but I didn't get your name."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 7:47